American And British Military Veterans To Fight Russia With Ukraine

I agree it is not. But so far the Russian military is not giving anyone a reason to fear them
And that could lead to the Yooks becoming overconfident, which could result in higher casualties and tactical mistakes.

The Yooks need to keep their heads about them and realize that the Russians are still a dangerous threat.

Si are the right wing white supremacists you fear so badly...

Up to 180 foreign mercenaries killed near Lviv — Russian Defense Ministry

MOSCOW, March 13, 2022, 18:56 - REGNUM The Russian Armed Forces with high-precision long-range weapons struck the training centers of the armed forces of Ukraine in the village of Starichi and at the military training ground Yavorovsky, the Russian Defense Ministry reported on March 13.

The strike was carried out in the morning Moscow time on March 13. According to the ministry, the Kiev regime deployed a training and combat coordination point for foreign mercenaries at these facilities before sending them to the areas of combat operations against the servicemen of the Russian armed forces. In addition, there was also a storage base for weapons and military equipment that were sent to Ukraine by external forces.

"As a result of the strike, up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large batch of foreign weapons were destroyed. The destruction of foreign mercenaries who have arrived on the territory of Ukraine will continue," the ministry said.

One of the brazilian mercenaries of the foreign Legion, 28-year-old professional shooter Tiago Rossi, who recently boasted that he would shoot all the interventionists in Ukraine and that he was not afraid of war at all, is now fleeing to Poland.

Russian Instagram posts stories, desperately telling how a russian fighter destroyed the entire base of the foreign Legion with one missile. According to the failed sniper, who bravely broadcast from the destroyed base only yesterday, now the remnants of the legion are being evacuated to Poland.

Last edited:

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?
They are fighting to protect Ukrainians border but won’t protect our border? I hope the traders get caught and hung.

image.png

Konashenkov mentioned this today in Russian media:

" Unichtozhenie prybyvshikh na territoriu Ukrainu innostrannykh naemnikov budet prodolzheno.
Destruction of foreign mercenaries who arrived on the territory of Ukraine will continue."

The Ukrainian side has suspended the recruitment of mercenaries to the so-called "International Legion of Territorial Defense".
This decision was made after the liquidation by the Russian Armed Forces of up to 180 volunteers who arrived in Ukraine.
Information about the suspension of recruitment, in particular, of French mercenaries was confirmed by one of the main organizers of their dispatch, Hugo Pellegrini. According to him, at least one Frenchman was killed as a result of the Russian strike.
On March 13, the Russian army launched a missile attack on the Yavorovsky military training ground in the Lviv region, where a training and combat coordination point for foreign mercenaries was deployed before being sent to combat areas. As a result, up to 180 militants and a large batch of weapons from the West were destroyed.

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?

Good for them I guess. But I'd advise any of them to check with their insurance agents first before shipping out. Being a mercenary might cancel their policies for life and medical coverage.

Forum List

Back