American And British Military Veterans To Fight Russia With Ukraine

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?
Time for Europe to Stand up or Bow down, you'd think after being occupied for almost 50 yrs they'd be running to Ukraine to help.

I disagree.
The Ukrainians are the thugs.
They cut some sort of secret deal with Khrushchev in 1955 to get possession of the Crimea and Donetsk, but the Crimea and Donetsk populations are Russian and deserve to be free from the Ukraine oppression.
After 1992, the Ukraine has been stealing oil and gas from Russian pipelines, and owes Russia over $20 billion.

Can you provide "CREDIBLE" proof of your claim?

Russian attack helicopters seen flying over the outskirts of Kyiv​

(23 seconds long video of reality in Ukraine)

Where is the Ukranian Air Force?

Russia has the 2nd largest Attack Helos force in the world with 544 and over 1000 total of all Helos.

#2 in Airpower in the world.

LINK

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?
I got a call two days ago from a former Force Recon Marine with whom I served. He and another, a friend of his and a former Ranger, are considering throwing in. My wife got the gist of the call and freaked. They are still single. I told them no, and encouraged them to think long and hard.

Heroes!

Can you provide "CREDIBLE" proof of your claim?

Sure.
First of all, the Donetsk is Russian for the last 1000 years, is over 85% Russian, and wants to be returned to Russia.
{...

Crimea exit poll: About 93% back Russia union​

...}

Khrushchev gave the Crimea to the Ukraine in 1955 in some secret, corrupt deal.
{...
USSR's Nikita Khrushchev gave Russia’s Crimea away to Ukraine in only 15 minutes
...}
Читайте больше на USSR's Nikita Khrushchev gave Russia’s Crimea away to Ukraine in only 15 minutes

And here is the Ukraine convicted in world court for stealing Russian oil/gas.
{...
On 8 June 2010, a Stockholm court of arbitration ruled Naftohaz of Ukraine must return 12.1 billion cubic metres (430 billion cubic feet) of gas to RosUkrEnergo, a Swiss-based company in which Gazprom controls a 50% stake. Russia accused Ukrainian side of diverting gas from pipelines passing through Ukraine in 2009.[11][12] Several high-ranking Ukrainian officials stated the return "would not be quick".[13]
...}

Last is the Ukrainians ran Hitler's death camps.
{...
The atrocities against Jews during the Holocaust in Ukraine started within a few days of the beginning of the Nazi occupation. There are indications that the Ukrainian Auxiliary Police, formed on 20 August 1941,[13] was used in the roundup of Jews for the Babi Yar massacre,[14][15] and in other massacres in cities and towns of modern-day Ukraine, such as Stepan,[16] Lviv, Lutsk, and Zhytomyr.[17] On 1 September 1941, Nazi-sponsored Ukrainian newspaper Volhyn wrote: "The element that settled our cities (Jews)... must disappear completely from our cities. The Jewish problem is already in the process of being solved."[18]

Reinforced by religious prejudice, anti-Semitism had turned violent in the first days of the German attack on the Soviet Union. Some Ukrainians derived nationalist resentment from the belief that the Jews had worked for Polish landlords.[19] The NKVD prisoner massacres by the Soviet secret police while they retreated eastward were blamed on Jews. The Antisemitic canard of Jewish Bolshevism provided justification for the revenge killings by the ultranationalist Ukrainian People's Militia, which accompanied German Einsatzgruppen moving east.[19] In Boryslav (prewar Borysław, Poland, population 41,500), the SS commander gave an enraged crowd, which had seen bodies of men murdered by NKVD and laid out in the town square, 24 hours to act as they wished against Polish Jews, who were forced to clean the dead bodies and to dance and then were killed by beating with axes, pipes etc. The same type of mass murders took place in Brzezany. During Lviv pogroms, 7,000 Jews were murdered by Ukrainian nationalists, led by the Ukrainian People's Militia.[19][20][21] As late as 1945, Ukrainian militants were still rounding up and murdering Jews.[22]
...}

Let me know what more you want.
There is a long list of bad things associated with the Ukraine.
They were at one time the capital of Russia and always wanted the return of their monarchy.

Hopefully more brave souls will join the Ukrainian fight against Russian aggression.

Days before Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky assumed office, he made a trip to his hometown of Kryvyi Rih. There, he visited a cemetery and laid flowers on the grave of his grandfather, Semyon Ivanovich Zelensky, who fought in the Soviet Union’s Red Army during World War II.

It was May 9 — Victory Day in Ukraine — and a day of “thanksgiving,” he wrote in a Facebook post.

“[Semyon] went through the whole war and remain forever in my memory one of those heroes who defended Ukraine from the Nazis,” he wrote. “Thanks for the fact that the inhuman ideology of Nazism is forever a thing of the past. Thanks to those who fought against Nazism — and won.”

This touching statement would seem strange this week if one were to believe Russian President Vladimir Putin’s pretext for invading the country. One of the goals of the “special military operation,” as he called it, was to “denazify” Ukraine.

Putin says he will ‘denazify’ Ukraine. Here’s the history behind that claim.

The claim is ridiculous on its face. Not only is Ukraine’s leader Jewish, many of his relatives were killed by Nazis in the Holocaust.

Putin says he’ll ‘denazify’ Ukraine. Its Jewish president lost family in the Holocaust.

1646019697295.png

Last edited:
Hopefully more brave souls will join the Ukrainian fight against Russian aggression.

Days before Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky assumed office, he made a trip to his hometown of Kryvyi Rih. There, he visited a cemetery and laid flowers on the grave of his grandfather, Semyon Ivanovich Zelensky, who fought in the Soviet Union’s Red Army during World War II.

It was May 9 — Victory Day in Ukraine — and a day of “thanksgiving,” he wrote in a Facebook post.

“[Semyon] went through the whole war and remain forever in my memory one of those heroes who defended Ukraine from the Nazis,” he wrote. “Thanks for the fact that the inhuman ideology of Nazism is forever a thing of the past. Thanks to those who fought against Nazism — and won.”

This touching statement would seem strange this week if one were to believe Russian President Vladimir Putin’s pretext for invading the country. One of the goals of the “special military operation,” as he called it, was to “denazify” Ukraine.

Putin says he will ‘denazify’ Ukraine. Here’s the history behind that claim.

The claim is ridiculous on its face. Not only is Ukraine’s leader Jewish, many of his relatives were killed by Nazis in the Holocaust.

Putin says he’ll ‘denazify’ Ukraine. Its Jewish president lost family in the Holocaust.

View attachment 608488
There are men and women who are Jewish in America and Progs who have some of the groups within the party who hate their guts. But that is schmoozed over. Ukraine is being pushed for globalism. Not out of some adoration of love.

Russian aggression lol

zgaggzgzgzgzg.png

It is true the Russians seem to be off to a bumbling start ...yea it's the Russians..

The current government of Ukraine contains real Nazis — not the “nazis” decried by Justin Trudeau or the Southern Poverty Law Center, but organizations whose unbroken Nazi lineage may be traced back the SS and Stepan Bandera. You won’t read much about them in the media, but they are there — promoted, funded, and whitewashed by the globalist Left. Those Nazis were installed by George Soros’ NGOs and the State Department in 2014 during the Maidan coup.

Not unless something changes fast for Russia, they are so far pretty much embarrassing themselves
I am happy but surprised by how well the ukraines are doing

lets hope its real and not fake news from the lying lib media

I noticed the Mexicans driving tanks, flying jets, and you know, all that stuff Mexicans do.
Never heard of Biological warfare? Where instead of using tanks and bombs, just allow infected humans with diseases to kill the enemy. Maybe you will be one of those dead, that would be karma.

Its technically illegal, but I say more power to them. Those mercenary laws are stupid, anyway.

Forum List

Back