America might hit one million deaths from Covid next month:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!

There have not been 1 million deaths FROM covid. even the cdc has admitted this. Even the states who inflated their numbers to strike fear into the hearts of weak americans have had to walk back their original numbers and post more truthful numbers....but you lefties don't know that. you don't see that...because you enjoy being scared. You enjoy a good panic. God says be strong and courageous many times in his Word...but you can't and won't and don't.

It's all a pack of lies...not because they care about your health...they don't. They want the power. And you weakly give it to them.

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!
Some people do end up in the hospital. Did you have the booster?

The number never surpassed 500,000...The whole thing has been a media & technocracy inflated lie since day one.

When the truth comes out, we're going to find that more people died from H1N1.

A million?

Wow, the herd is being thinned so there's be fewer mouths to feed and maybe the shelves won't be so empty.

THANK YOU "President' Xiden!
a couple of nieces of mine got it several times, they did not get the vaccine, they weren't old enough, but they are now.

Liberals flock to fake death numbers like flies to shit. They search for it
Ghouls just like Fauci

There's been a rise in cancer cases in the year after the vaxxine was let loose upon the public.
There has also been a freakish increase of life insurance claims since the vax rolled out....Insurance actuaries don't lie.

A million?

Wow, the herd is being thinned so there's be fewer mouths to feed and maybe the shelves won't be so empty.

THANK YOU "President' Xiden!
I just saw Putin Russia and Xing China giving the impression they are happy as clams on tv about Putin invading the Ukraine and China looking forward to who knows what to nations not zeig heiling to Beijing, who now has eye in the sky against Allies like us and anyone else they wish to pinpoint for a kill. If we protest too much about a million Americans dying from Wuhan China, they know Biden is for sale for a couple of billion to betray America for luxury for Democrats who embrace Communism or be the victims of the eye in the sky. The Democrats will just say Biden is the real patriot if they get seats on the world politburo. It's the deep state that doesn't care about protecting American citizens. I guess we're all supposed to close the deck and concede our freedoms to Biden's wealth and whims. The dyed in the wool Democrats even here think we're dumb, when they're not seeing clearly what is written on the wall by old Axis pals. Like the Olympic sham in China. Xing demands that Western participants just shut up like their very frightened citizens who keep silent the atrocities they've seen or else. Thanks to members of the Deep State in this country, we're headed for a state of more confusion than Biden has already thrown back at America by leaving American citizens and allies to the whims of the powers in Afghanistan that were dancing in the streets on 9/11. China virus targeted the older and wiser in American society, people loved by the current generation. What's to stop them from going for all of us for daring to speak out freely? The Democrats put dissenters in solitary confinement and unsafe living conditions in prison merely for marching in Washington on January 6. Only one civilian died there while unarmed. Had she been a BLM member, her family would be receiving a 200,000,000.00 check too like the black counterfeiter whose controversial death is still associated with overdosed on illegal drugs or police brutality who could not see proof of his impending death due to self drug poisoning. A few lies turned the deal into absolute destruction of all police departments as unpunished criminals are getting away with murder on the streets now.

Died WITH covid at the most, as no autopsies were ever done.

Forum List

Back