Over 1 Million Lives Saved Across Europe by COVID-19 Vaccines

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
By European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases April 16, 2023
COVID Vaccine Success
New research presented at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) reveals that COVID-19 vaccinations have saved at least 1,004,927 lives in Europe between December 2020 and March 2023. The majority (96%) of the lives saved were individuals aged 60 years and older, with the first booster accounting for 64% of lives saved in this age group. The Omicron wave saw the largest number of lives saved, with at least 568,064 deaths prevented. Despite these promising figures, many vulnerable individuals in the WHO European Region remain unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, underscoring the need for countries with low vaccination coverage to prioritize older adults.

New research shows that 96% of all lives saved were in adults aged 60 and older.

COVID-19 vaccination directly saved at least 1,004,927 lives across Europe between December 2020 and March 2023, according to new research being presented at this year’s European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) in Copenhagen, Denmark (April 15-18).

The new estimates by WHO/Europe and presented at the conference by Dr Margaux Meslé, Epidemiologist at WHO/Europe highlight the striking impact of COVID-19 vaccine programmes and also underscore the urgent need for countries with low vaccination coverage to fully vaccinate their older adults.

Since the emergence and subsequent spread of SARS-CoV-2 in early 2020, over 2 million COVID-19 laboratory-confirmed deaths have been officially recorded by WHO/Europe.

Countries in the WHO European Region (which includes all countries in the European Union and European Economic Area) have introduced COVID-19 vaccine programmes to protect vulnerable groups from severe disease with several waves of variants of concern (VOC).

By European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases April 16, 2023
COVID Vaccine Success
MY ASS it did!!

COVID Vaccine Success
How do you prove a life was saved by an experimental vaccine? Because they took it, caught COVID and didn't die?

Couldn't that be attributed to anything, especially if there were trends across the same sample of people?

I identify as a black female, so I can't be racist..
youre an uncle tom white supremist is what you are,,,

to deny that is an admission thats exactly what you are,,

OH youre also and anti vaxer and anti science,,

did I get all the buzz words out right or did I miss some??
theres so many its hard to keep up,,

youre an uncle tom white supremist is what you are,,,

to deny that is an admission thats exactly what you are,,

OH youre also and anti vaxer and anti science,,

did I get all the buzz words out right or did I miss some??
theres so many its hard to keep up,,
You forgot trans phobe, nazi, fascist, MaGat and anti-abortionist.

From my perspective, I'd be more concerned with United States COVID deaths which are currently at 150K deaths annually -- something that Biden said he was going to kill, and producing 4x as many total deaths by firearms (including suicides).

COVID Vaccine Success
this belongs in conspiracy theories not health

From my perspective, I'd be more concerned with United States COVID deaths which are currently at 150K deaths annually -- something that Biden said he was going to kill, and producing 4x as many total deaths by firearms (including suicides).
yeah like thats a real numbers too,,,

COVID Vaccine Success
And how many millions more will end up dying from Vax side effects?

The human population of this planet would still be below 1 billion people if it wasn't for the creation of vaccines. After vaccines that number want sky high! Of course, it is saving millions of lives. Can you disprove it?

And how many millions more will end up dying from Vax side effects?
GJNR2521.JPG

The human population of this planet would still be below 1 billion people if it wasn't for the creation of vaccines. After vaccines that number want sky high! Of course, it is saving millions of lives. Can you disprove it?
Why do you feel diferently about the covid vaccines that you didn't about the earlier ones?

Forum List

Back