Over 1 Million Lives Saved Across Europe by COVID-19 Vaccines

There's really no way for them to know these numbers and the article states that it is an estimate.. been better if they'd told a bigger lie then they could have just backed down to 1 mllion. Then people would have just said, 'pffft, not worth fighting over this obvious lie.'

yeah like thats a real numbers too,,,
True statement .. especially when you account for causation vs. correlation ... but I'll just go with the numbers that are being tabulated which definitively show Biden didn't kill COVID, it's not a concern to him anymore and it kills 150K people annually .. still.

True statement .. especially when you account for causation vs. correlation ... but I'll just go with the numbers that are being tabulated which definitively show Biden didn't kill COVID, it's not a concern to him anymore and it kills 150K people annually .. still.
what ever happened to the regular flu??

The human population of this planet would still be below 1 billion people if it wasn't for the creation of vaccines. After vaccines that number want sky high! Of course, it is saving millions of lives. Can you disprove it?
That's absurd. Your assertions can neither be proven or unproven. What we do know about the Covid "vaccine" is that is not a vaccine at all.

The human population of this planet would still be below 1 billion people if it wasn't for the creation of vaccines. After vaccines that number want sky high! Of course, it is saving millions of lives. Can you disprove it?

What is it about Leftists that they just LOOOOVE the Pharma companies and all the nasty crap they pump out?

Geez I've never seen anything like it

OP is same lunatic who advised us not to ban anything in her amazing quest for Freedom .

But which one?
There are 17 places named Freedom in America.
There is one place named Freedom in Zambia.
There is one place named Freedom in South Africa.
There is one place named Freedom in Philippines.
There is one place named Freedom in Canada.

Over 1 Million Lives Saved Across Europe by COVID-19 Vaccines
By European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases April 16, 2023
COVID Vaccine Success
Guess work.

Here's a fact though -

What is it about Leftists that they just LOOOOVE the Pharma companies and all the nasty crap they pump out?

Geez I've never seen anything like it
What is it about rightists that makes them get medical advice from southern political doctors. You guessed correctly. It was the Florida Surgeon General who sold you bullshit about the vaccines.
The governor of that state believes he can be POTUS. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back