• yes , Putin will be hanged , like the bloody dog (sadam ) was in Iraq

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No way, Biden will do one more reset with ozero/KGB gang

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
does it mean end for the world despots like Putin ?
yes , Putin will be hanged , like the bloody dog (sadam ) was in Iraq
View attachment 67306009
No way, Biden will do one more reset with ozero/KGB gang
" "I'm letting them know that America is back. We're going to be back in the game. It's not America alone," Biden told reporters in his home state of Delaware. "

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009
" "I'm letting them know that America is back. We're going to be back in the game. It's not America alone," Biden told reporters in his home state of Delaware. "

Putin told "them" i saw what you did to Saddam and Qadaffi, if you come after me that way, i will turn your cities to glass

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

I only have about a thousand times more respect for Putin overr Pedo Joe and the obamamonkey but then again and given the lack of moral of them both? That was extremely low fromthe git-go.....

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is good that America is back in the game, but democrats destroy america within, they expand power in the world, but every empire which reaches its cenet collapses. Trump had the better approach to improve the life of americans, and america within. Bidens america is a elite, which has power, and acts in the world as globalists, that is good only for idiots, and such, who wont see how he destroys america within. Trump created jobs, reduced spendings on wars which is good for the working class americans.

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Putin told "them" i saw what you did to Saddam and Qadaffi, if you come after me that way, i will turn your cities to glass
" Putin told "them" i saw what you did to Saddam and Qadaffi, if you come after me that way, i will turn your cities to glass " do you think that at least 30 years old ussr´s war heads are still going strong ? whats about oil - gas Iranian- Venezuela style sanctions?

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

I only have about a thousand times more respect for Putin overr Pedo Joe and the obamamonkey but then again and given the lack of moral of them both? That was extremely low fromthe git-go.....
"I only have about a thousand times more respect for Putin "

you are a traitor, where is your boyfriend?
1606209644125.png

move to Putinstan !

1606209666368.png

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This global fence-mending would have a hundred times more difficult if Trump had won. Our reputation would have been in tatters.

Fortunately, we have proven that we're better than that, and that we deserve to once again be known as Leader of the Free World.

I'm sure countries like Germany are breathing a heavy sigh of relief right now. We're the only country capable of maintaining that title.

America doesn't hide from the rest of the world, we lead it. And the rest of the world knows it. Again. Phew.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This global fence-mending would have a hundred times more difficult if Trump had won. Our reputation would have been in tatters.

Fortunately, we have proven that we're better than that, and that we deserve to once again be known as Leader of the Free World.

I'm sure countries like Germany are breathing a heavy sigh of relief right now. We're the only country capable of maintaining that title.

America doesn't hide from the rest of the world, we lead it. And the rest of the world knows it. Again. Phew.
Leftist definition of lead= here's a check.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

Biden violated the logan act for one

For two so you want World war III?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
......do people REALLY think these other countries want to ''work together''' or want to make good for their own countries by fking over the US??????!!!!....every country is in it for itself

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
How Biden treats Putin and Russia depends entirely on how Putin acts and how much treason Trump was blackmailed into committing while in office.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
......do people REALLY think these other countries want to ''work together''' or want to make good for their own countries by fking over the US??????!!!!....every country is in it for itself
Yup. They would love the old America back. The America that paid for everything. Trump made them pay and you can bet Biden will take things back to the status quo.

America will get fucked over by everyone and the lefty loons will applaud.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Lead from behind? How’s that work?

Maybe Joe will go on another world apology tour.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

It is as if it was back in the old days when a station went off the air for Technical Difficulties. When they came back on it was , "We're Back"....
America has been off the air for 4 years.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

Sleepy Joe's handlers aren't interested in a confrontation with the Russian Federation at all. What they are interested is the Republicans and Russians engaging in a confrontation that they can politicize against them.

Biden would be the best possible thing for the Russians, as he cancels oil leases and fracking, providing a huge boost to oil prices and the Russian oil industry.

Expect the US to grovel to Uncle Pooty during a Biden Regime

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

It is as if it was back in the old days when a station went off the air for Technical Difficulties. When they came back on it was , "We're Back"....
America has been off the air for 4 years.
No American has been taking care of America for four years.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe's idea of engaging with the world is a 15 country panhandling tour with his genius son.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67306009

Biden violated the logan act for one

For two so you want World war III?
Wurld warrz is good for "growth"....

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah! MURICA sure showed the world we are back! The age of Trump is dead!

Its now the age of war mongering, senile 140 year olds that sniff and touch childrens privates! Makes me want to high five a bald eagle

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List