You should be afraid and you should act

What I like talking about is science and how stupid the lot of you all are.
You continually crow about the IPCC's 'peer reviewed' findings, which are published for review and comment by other experts with the same or differing views, often challenging the published articles findings. I think that's how the scientific process is supposed to work, you know, debate and challenge or support the 'peer reviewed' articles.

Can you list the peer reviews from what you have labeled 'climate deniers' with opposite views supported by their facts and findings?

You continually crow about the IPCC's 'peer reviewed' findings, which are published for review and comment by other experts with the same or differing views, often challenging the published articles findings. I think that's how the scientific process is supposed to work, you know, debate and challenge or support the 'peer reviewed' articles.

Can you list the peer reviews from what you have labeled 'climate deniers' with opposite views supported by their facts and findings?
The IPCC conducts NO research. Their job is to ASSESS published climate science in light of observed warming and the theory that it is primarily being caused by human GHG emissions. Now, let me repeat the important part: the IPCC CONDUCTS NO RESEARCH. Versteht?

The IPCC conducts NO research. Their job is to ASSESS published climate science in light of observed warming and the theory that it is primarily being caused by human GHG emissions. Now, let me repeat the important part: the IPCC CONDUCTS NO RESEARCH. Versteht?
Exactly, no science! Confirming my statement you have never provided anything from a scientist

Why are you continually crowing over IPCC's 'peer reviewed findings' then?

Why are you continually crowing over IPCC's 'peer reviewed findings' then?
They assess peer reviewed studies. The IPCC has a large staff of top of the line scientists who discuss, write and review their reports. I have NEVER claimed that the IPCC conducts research. I have repeatedly stated here that they do not. Try to keep up.

They assess peer reviewed studies.
Ahhhh.....finally admitting what I claimed.
Try to keep up.
Looks like all you;re doing is treading water.
I have NEVER claimed that the IPCC conducts research.
I never said you did, nor did I.
The IPCC has a large staff of top of the line scientists who discuss, write and review their reports.
Like I asked earlier, how many of those peer reviewed reports were open to counter opinions/views?

IPCC I Protect Communist China

Ok, how many were challenged by scientists with counter opinions/ views?
Please list them.
Look it up yourself. There are comments in the text of the IPCC's reports any time there were significant debate about facts, reasoning or conclusions. The IPCC is well known for their calibrated language regarding the certainty of different conclusions. But you've never read a single page of it, have you.

They assess peer reviewed studies. The IPCC has a large staff of top of the line scientists who discuss, write and review their reports. I have NEVER claimed that the IPCC conducts research. I have repeatedly stated here that they do not. Try to keep up.
I fixed you incorrect statement, crick

IPCC conducts the same research, that the student-scientists do. No different.
IPCC pays student-scientists to research write studies, it is a dishonest way to claim they do not conduct research

They RESEARCH peer reviewed studies. The IPCC has a large staff of top of the line scientists who RESEARCH, write and review reports.
I have NEVER claimed that the IPCC conducts research. I have repeatedly stated here that they do not. Try to keep up

panic.gif

Look it up yourself. There are comments in the text of the IPCC's reports any time there were significant debate about facts, reasoning or conclusions. The IPCC is well known for their calibrated language regarding the certainty of different conclusions. But you've never read a single page of it, have you.
As a matter of fact I did..... you already tried that angle before.

So you aren't aware of any counter opinions to your 'peer reviewed ' studies then.....got it.

As a matter of fact I did..... you already tried that angle before.

So you aren't aware of any counter opinions to your 'peer reviewed ' studies then.....got it.

Nitpick ... the IPCC report is not peer-reviewed ... it's strictly political opinion ... you can tell because the IPCC is intolerant of opposition ...

Look how they ridiculed and ostracized their recent hosts in Dubai ... just plain rude ...

All done under governmental control who has a significant conflict of interest to protect.

YOU treat like it is a climate bible........

Nitpick ... the IPCC report is not peer-reviewed ... it's strictly political opinion ... you can tell because the IPCC is intolerant of opposition ...

Look how they ridiculed and ostracized their recent hosts in Dubai ... just plain rude ...
Someone else has been crowing over the IPCC and their touting of 'peer reviewed' studies as actual non biased science...........like I asked, where were the opinions/reviews from scientists with opposing views.

Crickets.

Forum List

Back