Trump is too old and incited a coup. Biden is too old and mixes up names. America, how to choose?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its a poor choice for the American people. Neither candidate inspires much optimism. How did it get to this ?

There are like 300 mil Americans but only two doddering old fools are up for President.The cupboard has not been so bare since dubya.

Its no better in the UK. But we dont really matter. The state of the US does.

I suspect I would back Biden as the least worse option.But that is a lukewarm endorsement.

But where are the younger generation of politicians ? What are they all doing ?

You choose the person whose policies are best. Both will have had a full term in office so voters can decide objectively for themselves, "which leader was better.for my family.and my countries future".

Its a poor choice for the American people. Neither candidate inspires much optimism. How did it get to this ?

There are like 300 mil Americans but only two doddering old fools are up for President.The cupboard has not been so bare since dubya.

Its no better in the UK. But we dont really matter. The state of the US does.

I suspect I would back Biden as the least worse option.But that is a lukewarm endorsement.

But where are the younger generation of politicians ? What are they all doing ?
Trump mixed up what country Victor Orban runs. He thinks Victor Orban is a Turkish name I guess. He also thinks Pennsylvania is changing its name. What a nut.

You choose the person whose policies are best. Both will have had a full term in office so voters can decide objectively for themselves, "which leader was better.for my family.and my countries future".
Right.... Biden's economy is above average while Trump's was in the bottom two of all time. Number don't lie.

The problem is that his loyal supporters believe whatever he says... And what he says is almost never true.

Right.... Biden's economy is above average while Trump's was in the bottom two of all time. Number don't lie.

The problem is that his loyal supporters believe whatever he says... And what he says is almost never true.

COVID you wacko.

That's been my focus and my question since 2016. This isn't about either Biden or Trump. It's about us.

I think it's two things: A society that isn't living up to its responsibilities as thoughtful, informed citizens, and a political "system" that incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants. As a result, the quality of our representation has collapsed and we just don't seem to care.

COVID you wacko.
For one that's an excuse.

For two his GDP for the first three years were not as good as Obama's last 3 years.... Even with his unprecedented massive debt spending.

For three Biden has managed to hit the soft landing without a recession despite nearly every economist predicting one.... And has came out with a better GDP better employment and better energy production than Trump ever had.

I wonder what color the sky is in this world where Maga lives? The numbers are the numbers... But when you have cognitive dissonance you can't accept facts.
Are you really serious or just looking for a few laughs?

download (6).jpeg

Then voters will choose accordingly, why do you seem so concerned about the outcome?

Forum List

Back