America Divided

Know what? Fuck Trump. He's didn't do a fucking thing and he won't if he's reelected in 2024. It's a nation of, by and for the People. We need to wake the fuck up and boot the Marxist out of every government office. We need a President who will at least fire all the heads of the Military and Intel Agencies
Who else if not Trump? I can't support Ted "Cancun" Cruz. No way I'd vote for anyone like Kasich. I can't support Romney either.

Much of what is driven on this board is at the fever pitch that it is because of MSM driving this division...We can see it from both sides with regurgitated talking points, lack of original thought, and outright petty positioning....

We are upcoming the midterms where all indications now are that Republican's are poised to pick up between 15 to 40 seats in the House, and 5 to 8 seats in the Senate.

We the voting public should be focused on discussing ideas instead of the devolution of discussion with everything from threats, to absolutely childish insult that accomplishes nothing....

Let's see if in this thread we can move to discussing ideas instead of just immediately attacking, insulting, and bringing Trump into the conversation...He's not running...

Moving to the ways to do that, should someone not be able to post without these elements I would ask that you just don't post here...lines of attack will be reported, and to the Mod's I would ask a strict adherence to the rules and remove people who are off topic, and or disrupting the thread through attack....

Thanks...We're off to the races.
You can't leave him out of the discussion, as he still runs what is left of the Grand Old Party. He espoused popular ideas supported by people who at one time were Republican leaning, yet his solution to attain his goal was to destroy representative elections, disregarding The Constitution of The United States, and attempted to take over by mob rule. To this day, a vocal minority support him and his effort, though it would no longer be a representative republic, based on the will and acceptance of the voting public to be governed. He gave no timeline for this new authoritarian rule outside our constitution. There is not a single country in the history of the planet, that peacefully gave back the right to vote and have it counted, once the constitution of the country was no longer observed. So he has presented a crossroad, not a curve in the path. It boils down to short term control outside our constitution vs the history of continued constitutional rule in a representative republic, where the government governs by the acceptance of the governed with the right to peacefully change the head of government, based on popular vote at the polls. If you lose it, there is no getting it back. I don't see how you can favor choosing to give that up, forever.

We are divided because democrats have no other agenda except division. Why refer to a year old demonstration as freaking "Pearl Harbor" if the intent wasn't to divide the country?

Re-education camps would be the better solutions, but I still don't see it happening.

Donkeys are too stupid and stubborn to be educated. They're fit for nothing more than beasts of burden.

Who else if not Trump? I can't support Ted "Cancun" Cruz. No way I'd vote for anyone like Kasich. I can't support Romney either.

Someone who is honest enough to admit that our government no longer works and will take steps to rein it in.

Spending is out of control, entire departments need to be eliminated; our educational system is intellectual pedophilia and must be dealt with accordingly; traitors need to be dealt with so that a clear and unequivocal message is sent.

That's a start

I remember how divided america was in the 50s. We survived it just fine. Those were bad years.

We need a stoic level leader. Someone who never projects anger and name calling. We surely don't need Uber wealthy people leading the masses who of 99 percent are not wealthy.

OP is all wrong. Trump divided us into two camps: smart people and dumb people. Turns out there are about 3M more smart people in the US but it’s fucking close electorally.
You racist. Blacks have an average IQ of 85 while whites have an average IQ of 100...you were saying?

Asians, HIspanics, and Africans put Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe in the White House and you want to call it a victory for Americans?

Exhibit B on why we're divided....

First of all, exit polls reveal 4 out of 10 whites voted for Biden.

Secondly, the Asians, Hispanics and Africans that voted are Americans just like you and I.

Either you're a bigot, incredibly stupid, or both.

You racist. Blacks have an average IQ of 85 while whites have an average IQ of 100...you were saying?
Any IQ difference is only due to opportunity to learn. Blacks in other countries and even in America can excel to the highest levels. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a good example of opportunity.

As well as the simple fact that IQ tests aren't designed to measure intelligence of people who aren't educated to modern standards, but are extremely intelligent if measured to the standards of their culture.

Marxism isn't compatible with American Democracy and capitalism, so let them be divided against everyone else.

That's just more of the good stuff for the rest of us.
The problem with that is we don’t currently have capitalism or democracy.

I like it.

I think the first thing we do is all leftists will require rehabilitation beginning with LSD doses under psychology sessions aimed to bring their issues to the surface. With that done they're prepared to face intellectual honesty. A gut-check to put in simple terms.

When they realize their thought patterns are the result of childhood trauma, neglect and/or having been spoiled along with targeted propaganda they can mature to a point of honesty, independence and a functional spine. Then they'll recognize they'd been had by the global elite via the Democrats & MSM. From there we'll see the Democrat party fold which is long overdue, which should bring a legitimate party with at least some integrity. A party which has the country in mind as opposed those of global communist interests.

Last edited:
Any IQ difference is only due to opportunity to learn. Blacks in other countries and even in America can excel to the highest levels. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a good example of opportunity.

As well as the simple fact that IQ tests aren't designed to measure intelligence of people who aren't educated to modern standards, but are extremely intelligent if measured to the standards of their culture.
Totally agree. I was just busting citygator, who loves to call Trump supporters stupid with no proof.

Forum List

Back