America Divided

Know what? Fuck Trump. He's didn't do a fucking thing and he won't if he's reelected in 2024. It's a nation of, by and for the People. We need to wake the fuck up and boot the Marxist out of every government office. We need a President who will at least fire all the heads of the Military and Intel Agencies; if they're caught conspiring with the CCP or other against America, they need to be treated like the fucking traitors they are.

The FBI got caught spying on Trump and not a single fucking traitor got called out!
The FBI didn't spy on Trump. They were wondering what the fuck his campaign staff & Junior were doing talking to goddam Russian intel agencies. And they were right considering what Manafort did. The FBI would have asked the same question of any American citizen.

For Chrissakes, are you people that stupid?

Ahh... More bullshit. Some examples concerning "matters like this" please.

Defensive? Whose acting defensive? Every audit adds to Joe's victory and confirms it.

How are you being forced to accept the election results?

Biden got 81M votes. Your blob got millions less (but still millions more than he did in 2016--strange way to rig an election don't you think?). You can accept it or not accept it. When you broadcast bullshit such as "there was massive voter fraud" you'll be called out on it and made to look like a fool...because you are a fool to believe such things with zero evidence.
Me think thou doth protest too much.

Me think thou doth protest too much.

Wow...okay.

Consider my questions and get back to me if you want to have this discussion instead of just posting silly baseless allegations. Or not. I really don't care since, clearly, you were not honest in your OP.

Wow...okay.

Consider my questions and get back to me if you want to have this discussion instead of just posting silly baseless allegations. Or not. I really don't care since, clearly, you were not honest in your OP.

Oh? How was I dishonest?

The FBI didn't spy on Trump. They were wondering what the fuck his campaign staff & Junior were doing talking to goddam Russian intel agencies. And they were right considering what Manafort did. The FBI would have asked the same question of any American citizen.

For Chrissakes, are you people that stupid?

Clinesmith.

Dunce.

Hmmm...I'd like to know more, but I'd need you to put it in plain english for me....Such as what parameters in your article do you believe we in the US have passed, with examples?
The details you're asking for are contained in a book due for release on Tuesday (1/11/22) There is a sample you can read on Amazon which claims the CIA discovered a relationship between anocracy and violence in 1994. A Political Instability Taskforce was created and it found 38 social, economic, and political inputs and spun out a predictive model.

A "polity index score" was created which revealed it wasn't income inequality or poverty that was likely to lead to civil war, but rather where a country placed on a linear scale with democracy at one end and autocracy (oligarchy) on the other extreme.

According to this author's research, the US currently occupies a position on that scale that indicates a strong possibility of upcoming civil war.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+civil+wars+start&sxsrf=AOaemvIFm7RQr-aal5mPxcmPeolacSzbNA:1641759650639&source=hp&ei=okPbYc2YJIKnqtsPnpaskAE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYdtRstQaBqzfUWhRSJdfRPYnrA1fQI06&gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0zDM2Mo_PLS42YPQSycgvV0jOLMvMUShPLCpWKC5JLCoBANUCDDo&oq=how+civil&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIECCMQJzILCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEyCwgAEIAEELEDEIMBMgoIABCABBCHAhAUMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgQILhAnOgQIABBDOgQILhBDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEELEDOgQIABAKOgUILhCABFAAWLQiYPI7aAFwAHgBgAHLAogBywmSAQc1LjQuMC4xmAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Oh? How was I dishonest?
Well, you say wanted a discussion....lets discuss.
Let's see if in this thread we can move to discussing ideas instead of just immediately attacking, insulting, and bringing Trump into the conversation...He's not running...
Who Won the 2020 US Presidential election? Wouldn't you agree that we have to agree with who the President is before we can decide what we would like the President to do...

The details you're asking for are contained in a book due for release on Tuesday (1/11/22) There is a sample you can read on Amazon which claims the CIA discovered a relationship between anocracy and violence in 1994. A Political Instability Taskforce was created and it found 38 social, economic, and political inputs and spun out a predictive model.

A "polity index score" was created which revealed it wasn't income inequality or poverty that was likely to lead to civil war, but rather where a country placed on a linear scale with democracy at one end and autocracy (oligarchy) on the other extreme.

According to this author's research, the US currently occupies a position on that scale that indicates a strong possibility of upcoming civil war.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+civil+wars+start&sxsrf=AOaemvIFm7RQr-aal5mPxcmPeolacSzbNA:1641759650639&source=hp&ei=okPbYc2YJIKnqtsPnpaskAE&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYdtRstQaBqzfUWhRSJdfRPYnrA1fQI06&gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0zDM2Mo_PLS42YPQSycgvV0jOLMvMUShPLCpWKC5JLCoBANUCDDo&oq=how+civil&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIECCMQJzILCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEyCwgAEIAEELEDEIMBMgoIABCABBCHAhAUMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgQILhAnOgQIABBDOgQILhBDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEELEDOgQIABAKOgUILhCABFAAWLQiYPI7aAFwAHgBgAHLAogBywmSAQc1LjQuMC4xmAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
Interesting…thanks…

Well, you say wanted a discussion....lets discuss.

Who Won the 2020 US Presidential election? Wouldn't you agree that we have to agree with who the President is before we can decide what we would like the President to do...
Not at all…I’ve repeatedly stated that Joe Biden is our current President. What more do you want?

Not at all…I’ve repeatedly stated that Joe Biden is our current President. What more do you want?
Cool. We've Established Trump lost.

Excellent.

He's completed two of Trump's campaign promises that Trump failed--withdraw from Afghanistan and the Infrastructure bill. Why do you think that both accomplishments have been trashed by the political right.

Cool. We've Established Trump lost.

Excellent.

He's completed two of Trump's campaign promises that Trump failed--withdraw from Afghanistan and the Infrastructure bill. Why do you think that both accomplishments have been trashed by the political right.
1. I never said he lost….Just that Biden is President.

2a. Trump would have left Afghanistan as well, just not the way Joe did.

2b. Trump tried infrastructure several times. Pelosi and dems wouldn’t dare have given him that win.

P.S. Biden didn’t really do infrastructure as much as a give away to “wokeism”…

If Biden won, that means your blob lost...right?
Trump had 4 years. He failed to get it done even after he signed the surrender papers.
2b. Trump tried infrastructure several times. Pelosi and dems wouldn’t dare have given him that win.
Want some cheese with your whine?
Biden's bill was over twice what your blob promised...sorry to burst your bubble.

I thought you were the odd conservative who was accepting reality. Call me when you come to your senses. I won't hold my breath.

Infrastructure never got out of his own party. Pubs didn’t want it.

The divisions all boil down to...

Will the US revert to total control by White Folk or will they share the political power?

If Biden won, that means your blob lost...right?

Trump had 4 years. He failed to get it done even after he signed the surrender papers.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Biden's bill was over twice what your blob promised...sorry to burst your bubble.

I thought you were the odd conservative who was accepting reality. Call me when you come to your senses. I won't hold my breath.
I could say the same of you.

Forum List

Back