Dick Cheney Plays the Fool, and Mistakes Us for One

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And I used to respect Dick Cheney.

---Cheney has mostly been out of the public spotlight since the publication of his 2019 memoir, preferring to play Elder Statesman of the Republican Party in the background, and giving the spotlight to his anointed daughter Wyo. Rep. Liz Cheney. We see how well that’s turned out—at least for the Republican Party. The scion has been maligned and disconnected from her party because she’s more interested in Trump hatred and retribution than actually working for the good of the American people.---

This leaves us trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils. But as I often say, even the lesser evil is still evil.

---Cheney has mostly been out of the public spotlight since the publication of his 2019 memoir, preferring to play Elder Statesman of the Republican Party in the background, and giving the spotlight to his anointed daughter Wyo. Rep. Liz Cheney. We see how well that’s turned out—at least for the Republican Party. The scion has been maligned and disconnected from her party because she’s more interested in Trump hatred and retribution than actually working for the good of the American people.---

Wrong, you've proved to be a biddable fool. Your posts and occasional threads are goofy.

He wasn't playing....He has always been a fool for the globalist eternal warfare/welfare state.

Maybe it's because they are Republicans, not Trumpsters.

It’s not about Trump hatred it’s about telling the simple truth and not letting a snowball of lies go.

It is by your own definition, Francis....Neither substance nor thought.

Suck on it, loser. :laugh2:
1641661068518.png

That's Oddball in the red shirt an blue trousers.

I respect the Cheney's for their INTEGRITY regarding Trump's BIG LIE about the 2020 election. They are not ass kissers who crave votes from those who support Trumpian stupidity. They, like other rational Republicans, recognize that Biden defeated Trump in a landslide, by over 7 million votes.

Forum List

Back