am i doomed to hell?

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass

If being a moron or an asshole was against the law, you’d probably be on death row right about now. Also, Jesus wasn’t killed by Jews and was a Jew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The jews of rome said jesus blood was on their hands.

Nah. They were Romans. And Romans were known to bone little boys also. Sounds like the Catholic Church.

If being a moron or an asshole was against the law, you’d probably be on death row right about now. Also, Jesus wasn’t killed by Jews and was a Jew.

Nah. They were Romans. And Romans were known to bone little boys also. Sounds like the Catholic Church.

ok bro
Way to settle this :lol:

ok bro

I’m breaking balls. This isn’t really a serious issue, is it [emoji2957]?

ok bro

I’m breaking balls. This isn’t really a serious issue, is it [emoji2957]?

Could you not tell by the OP?

I, see. You are saying that since that was the earth at one time, it is impossible that life originated on earth. Seems to me to be a rational conclusion.

It is true that tons of debris of unknown origin from all across the universe rains down on the planet daily..

It is also true that organic molecules, microbes, plant life, fish eggs, insect larvae, cellular life etc., was frozen and ejected into space and sent out in every direction for the past 65 millions years and may one day seed another planet with life from another world, this one.
We're not going with the Hot Thin Soup theory anymore?
Who is we?
Does that mean you don't know?

No, I already know. It's all the same thing. I was just trying to point out the fact that there may be many (the number is irrelevant) unsavory elements nesting in the nooks and crannies of your mind affecting your thoughts and perceptions like parasites consequently disrupting your peace of mind and degrading the quality of your life.

The Lord of the We's, a self-negating multiplicity, tends to expose its presence willy nilly, We this, we that, us, ours, ourselves, everybody, resistance is futile, etc....

In the future you might want to make conscious use of life itself, assert your will, and refrain from expressing yourself in the plural, (if you can) unless you really have given up your individuality to become the mouth piece for a cacophony, like some other unfortunate souls who at this time will remain nameless.
You really know how to make friends and influence people. :lol:

If she wanted to improve her experience of life, now she has actionable intelligence on how to accomplish that. She has been praying to God for a revelation for her entire life.

Unlike you she seems to have acquired some substance in the disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to salvation that you so sorely lack.

If she acts on that information she will be healed and indebted for life becoming more like family than a friend. If she does not pay the piper, God will require satisfaction from her which really does not affect me in any way.

Its not like a doctor is trying to win an argument when he tells someone that unless they amputate their right hand or pluck out that diseased eye, their whole body is going to die, and its not the doctor loses a friend or anything at all if the person does not heed his advise and dies.

We're not going with the Hot Thin Soup theory anymore?
Who is we?

No, I already know. It's all the same thing. I was just trying to point out the fact that there may be many (the number is irrelevant) unsavory elements nesting in the nooks and crannies of your mind affecting your thoughts and perceptions like parasites consequently disrupting your peace of mind and degrading the quality of your life.

The Lord of the We's, a self-negating multiplicity, tends to expose its presence willy nilly, We this, we that, us, ours, ourselves, everybody, resistance is futile, etc....

In the future you might want to make conscious use of life itself, assert your will, and refrain from expressing yourself in the plural, (if you can) unless you really have given up your individuality to become the mouth piece for a cacophony, like some other unfortunate souls who at this time will remain nameless.

If she wanted to improve her experience of life, now she has actionable intelligence on how to accomplish that. She has been praying to God for a revelation for her entire life.

Unlike you she seems to have acquired some substance in the disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to salvation that you so sorely lack.

If she acts on that information she will be healed and indebted for life becoming more like family than a friend. If she does not pay the piper, God will require satisfaction from her which really does not affect me in any way.

Its not like a doctor is trying to win an argument when he tells someone that unless they amputate their right hand or pluck out that diseased eye, their whole body is going to die, and its not the doctor loses a friend or anything at all if the person does not heed his advise and dies.
You are so full of shit.

You wouldn’t know humility if it smacked you upside the head. The way of fools seems right to them.

Who is we?

You are so full of shit.

You wouldn’t know humility if it smacked you upside the head. The way of fools seems right to them.

All I can do for you is remind you of the parting words of the almighty triune mangod born of virgin who you love so much that you lie in his name daily and celebrate his torture and death religiously,,, "Take this and eat it.

:wine:

You are so full of shit.

All I can do for you is remind you of the parting words of the almighty triune mangod born of virgin who you love so much that you lie in his name daily and celebrate his torture and death religiously,,, "Take this and eat it.

I have chosen the better portion and it shall not be taken from me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Even tolerating an intolerant religious bigot such as yourself.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
I wouldn't worry about it. I think smoking is still allowed in hell. Just try not to touch Pope Francis' garment, or you might burst into flames.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
I wouldn't worry about it. I think smoking is still allowed in hell. Just try not to touch Pope Francis' garment, or you might burst into flames.

What's he doing down there?

You are so full of shit.

Isn't that like pagan cannibalism?

anyways...
^dunning effect

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge the fate of others if I were you. It’s bad form.

You are so full of shit.

I have chosen the better portion and it shall not be taken from me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Even tolerating an intolerant religious bigot such as yourself.

You haven't chosen anything.

You perjure yourself in the name of the Lord, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, defy the law of God, and teach others to do the same and so you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have been sticking a needle in your eye and bathing in flames day and night for decades.

A criminal doesn't sit in a jail cell because that was his choice, he was hoping to get away with his crime.

Just like a criminal, you are in hell because you were sent there, by God, guilty as sin.

You are so full of shit.

You haven't chosen anything.

You perjure yourself in the name of the Lord, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, defy the law of God, and teach others to do the same and so you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have been sticking a needle in your eye and bathing in flames day and night for decades.

A criminal doesn't sit in a jail cell because that was his choice, he was hoping to get away with his crime.

Just like a criminal, you are in hell because you were sent there, guilty as sin.
When I want to know the opinion of a religious bigot who is intolerant of the beliefs of others, especially Catholics, you will be the first one I will ask.

anyways...

That's just where the airline will take him. Lifelong Virgin Atlantic.

anyways...

That's just where the airline will take him. Lifelong Virgin Atlantic.

Now that would be hell.

Flying forever, and never landing.

Forum List

Back