There is a God-sized hole in America that is being filled by drugs, sexual immorality and abortion

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
When most people prayed daily, did their best to obey the Ten Commandments, and went to church on Sunday, we did not have all these problems!!!

Oh goody, another abortion thread - wrapped in religious bullshit.
But you know I speak the truth!!!

I am old enough to remember when kids played in the streets all day and only came home at dinner time!!! I was four years old and my parents didn't even know where I was and they weren't afraid I would be kidnapped because stuff like that just didn't happen then the way it does today!!! They would push us out the door and say, don't come back until dinner time!!!

And people prayed more, and gave more to charity, and went to church, and there weren't so many women having abortions and giving birth out of wedlock!!!

Oh goody, another abortion thread - wrapped in religious bullshit.
But you know I speak the truth!!!

I am old enough to remember when kids played in the streets all day and only came home at dinner time!!! I was four years old and my parents didn't even know where I was and they weren't afraid I would be kidnapped because stuff like that just didn't happen then the way it does today!!! They would push us out the door and say, don't come back until dinner time!!!

I had better parenting.

And people prayed more, and gave more to charity, and went to church, and there weren't so many women having abortions and giving birth out of wedlock!!!
When did this miracle happen?
It was everywhere!!! Most kids had two parents at home!!! Now every kid has divorced parents or one of the parents has abandoned the home altogether!!!

When most people prayed daily, did their best to obey the Ten Commandments, and went to church on Sunday, we did not have all these problems!!!
Lol it’s amazing how you don’t seem to realize that you pull all of this out of your ass.

I'm old enough to remember when everyone had lots of kids!!! There were kids everywhere up and down the street!!! Now, you hardly ever see kids!!! Abortion and birth control has ruined our families and ruined our country!!!

Oh please . Conservatives are godless . They are fake religious.

Lol it’s amazing how you don’t seem to realize that you pull all of this out of your ass.
I am old enough to remember when it was true. My parents were both very religious and so were most people back then. People waited until they were married before they had kids.

People had less money but families were happier, and parents and teachers were respected by kids, unlike now.

When was this period in US history?
iu

I guess that's what happens when you don't defend an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being fiercely enough.

The thing is, people used to be more moral, and because of that, we had fewer problems.

Forum List

Back