am i doomed to hell?

No, I already know. It's all the same thing. I was just trying to point out the fact that there may be many (the number is irrelevant) unsavory elements nesting in the nooks and crannies of your mind affecting your thoughts and perceptions like parasites consequently disrupting your peace of mind and degrading the quality of your life.

The Lord of the We's, a self-negating multiplicity, tends to expose its presence willy nilly, We this, we that, us, ours, ourselves, everybody, resistance is futile, etc....

In the future you might want to make conscious use of life itself, assert your will, and refrain from expressing yourself in the plural, (if you can) unless you really have given up your individuality to become the mouth piece for a cacophony, like some other unfortunate souls who at this time will remain nameless.
You really know how to make friends and influence people. :lol:

If she wanted to improve her experience of life, now she has actionable intelligence on how to accomplish that. She has been praying to God for a revelation for her entire life.

Unlike you she seems to have acquired some substance in the disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to salvation that you so sorely lack.

If she acts on that information she will be healed and indebted for life becoming more like family than a friend. If she does not pay the piper, God will require satisfaction from her which really does not affect me in any way.

Its not like a doctor is trying to win an argument when he tells someone that unless they amputate their right hand or pluck out that diseased eye, their whole body is going to die, and its not the doctor loses a friend or anything at all if the person does not heed his advise and dies.
You are so full of shit.

You wouldn’t know humility if it smacked you upside the head. The way of fools seems right to them.

All I can do for you is remind you of the parting words of the almighty triune mangod born of virgin who you love so much that you lie in his name daily and celebrate his torture and death religiously,,, "Take this and eat it.

:wine:

Isn't that like pagan cannibalism?

ding thinks so.

It translate more accurately from the Aramaic into, "Eat shit and die."

You really know how to make friends and influence people. :lol:

If she wanted to improve her experience of life, now she has actionable intelligence on how to accomplish that. She has been praying to God for a revelation for her entire life.

Unlike you she seems to have acquired some substance in the disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to salvation that you so sorely lack.

If she acts on that information she will be healed and indebted for life becoming more like family than a friend. If she does not pay the piper, God will require satisfaction from her which really does not affect me in any way.

Its not like a doctor is trying to win an argument when he tells someone that unless they amputate their right hand or pluck out that diseased eye, their whole body is going to die, and its not the doctor loses a friend or anything at all if the person does not heed his advise and dies.
You are so full of shit.

You wouldn’t know humility if it smacked you upside the head. The way of fools seems right to them.

All I can do for you is remind you of the parting words of the almighty triune mangod born of virgin who you love so much that you lie in his name daily and celebrate his torture and death religiously,,, "Take this and eat it.

ding thinks so.

^ intolerant religious bigot attacking the religious beliefs of a rival religion.

You are so full of shit.

ding thinks so.

^ intolerant religious bigot attacking the religious beliefs of a rival religion.

lol.... Hey ding dong, If you weren't posting your tripe here I wouldn't have to throw it in the trash.

You could go to church every day and eat Jesus till kingdom come in complete peace if you wanted to so fuck off if you don't like it.

You are so full of shit.

ding thinks so.

lol.... Hey ding dong, If you weren't posting your tripe here I wouldn't have to throw it in the trash.

You could go to church every day and eat Jesus till kingdom come in complete peace if you wanted to so fuck off if you don't like it.

I just got a deja vu.

ding thinks so.

I just got a deja vu.
Don't worry you have been here before...

You are so full of shit.

ding thinks so.

Like I told you before when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot you will be the first one I will ask.

ding thinks so.

Like I told you before when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot you will be the first one I will ask.
Hey man your zin iz like out of alignment...

Forum List

Back