Almighty God

Cammmpbell

Reaction score
If the loving, caring creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed the earth was flat and people with leprosy could be cured by touching...screw him. I don't appreciate his sense of humor.

OP
Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be another thread by a democrat about Obama....
As a matter of fact George W. Bush said god told him to invade Iraq. Another reason I don't care much for his decisions.

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
If the loving, caring creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed the earth was flat and people with leprosy could be cured by touching...screw him. I don't appreciate his sense of humor.
Yes. God cares what Cammmpbell appreciates.

Which is more than most of us do.

OP
Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell

Reaction score

So now you know what god thinks. Did he tell you he was going to send Bush to invade Iraq?

Last edited:

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
a world run on faith instead of facts doesnt run very well

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score

So now you know what god thinks. Did he tell you he was going to send Bush to invade Iraq?
And your complete inability to grasp even obvious sarcasm highlights just how vapid you are.

Excellent contribution to the worldwide discussion on the existence of God.

:clap2:

OP
Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell

Reaction score
I totally agree:

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Reaction score
Really,surely you have an answer on how life began ?

Do you realize the difference between faith,hope, speculation, and theory ? Let me help you not much. So what facts are you talking about ?

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree:

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"
Oh boy. :eusa_eh:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I totally agree:

Jr. also had Bible quotes on the front page of the Iraq war briefs.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
I totally agree:

Jr. also had Bible quotes on the front page of the Iraq war briefs.
You DO realize that everything your fellow fascist posted is long ago exposed bullshit, doncha?

It's like most of what you fascists post, a complete fabrication.

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
Got to do something about that early-onset dementia, dude!!! :eek:
Sarcasm only works on those with an IQ greater than 80, I see why it failed on you....
Guess you didn't get the memo. Sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet. That's only been a truism for about 20 years, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually. :lol:

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Guess you didn't get the memo.
Sure I did, it's right here;

To All USMB Users;

Konradv is a moron.

Sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet.
Actually, it works just fine, provided the reader has some semblance of intelligence.

That's only been a truism for about 20 years, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually. :lol:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List