Alex Jones Files For Bankruptcy

all the HYPE NEWS can go to fucking hell for all I care.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet........yet, here you are posting about it several times.

My avatar is curious about how much you'd post if you DID care?

Why do they feel they have to use the "far right" description for Infowars?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah! Good point.
Seems like gilding the lily.
They could merely have said "right".....or "conservative"......or "Republican"......or "MAGAhat" .

I'm not saying my avatar would say that, but I'm fairly sure that some could likely describe his fanbase like that.

If you can't cancel the message, sue the SOB into bankruptcy. Democrats play hard ball.
nqjj2kpqzau81.png

Irrelevant I didn't give a flip about him before that and neither did all of spouting your faux outrage about him now so FO.
Prettty relevant. Since that's the main reason a lot people think he is slime.

Personally, I think he preys on gullible people and robs them with his little vitamin store. Slime.

"Far-right wing website InfoWars on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in the face of multiple defamation lawsuits. Chapter 11 bankruptcy procedures put a hold on all civil litigation matters and allow companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational. According to Sunday's court filings, InfoWars listed its estimated assets in the range of $0-$50,000 and estimated liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million."

So in a shrewd business move, Alex had no other choice but to file for Chapter 11 protection -- just to shield himself from the Marxist Communist parents of the so-called Sandy Hook shooting...Parents who were really government paid actors of a government fabricated school shooting.

So this means, because Alex speaks truth to power and exposes the evil deeds of the Communist Biden regime; they are attacking him and trying to slander his name. I am shocked he wasn't killed by Hillary's hit-squad by now; for exposing her child sex trafficking ring -- which can only mean that Alex is protected by his strong ties to Trump and Putin -- and Biden and the others are too chicken-shit to take him out. Now is the time for true American patriots to buy up a bunch of Alex Jones merchandise, his vitamin supplements, etc -- in order to keep him afloat while he fights off these attacks.

Can Trump sue the NY Times for their "Russian Collusion" delusion?

Prettty relevant. Since that's the main reason a lot people think he is slime.

Personally, I think he preys on gullible people and robs them with his little vitamin store. Slime.
Revelant to you prehaps If had lost a family member in a shooting the rantings of some irrelevant conspiracy nutbag would not be any concern to me. It's the people who go on about Jones and those like him who make them relevant by giving them attention they don't deserve.

Having said that, where is the famous US freedom of speech in all of this. surely you are no better than the rest of the world when it comes to shooting off your mouth ?
This is a civil suit, the rules governing speech and constitutional protections are different than a criminal proceeding...our mainstream media gets more protection while the smaller voices get less.

This is a civil suit, the rules governing speech and constitutional protections are different than a criminal proceeding...our mainstream media gets more protection while the smaller voices get less.
The fact is that your freedom of speech laws are no differen than those in other western democracies.

Does this mean now that hilliary and her staff will face consequences for the Russia hoax?

Jones believes that Sandy Hook was fake. There are people that believe the moon landing was fake, that the attack on the World trade center was fake. Where are the lawsuits and the fines for them? The left is laughing in their chardonnay over this verdict...but this is gonna come back to gitcha.
Of course we all know the yhe First Amendment only protects leftist Demonazis

tommy tainant said:
People like you enable hucksters like alex and trump.You will kill America.

by what means are these folk killing america.
President Trump put america and Americans first. Just like every other nation on this planet does. He reworked bad deals that gave our enemies great advantages over us. He wanted the deaths of the unborn stopped. He wanted us energy independent and had us there. and more. This is not good in your eyes?

by what means are these folk killing america.
President Trump put america and Americans first. Just like every other nation on this planet does. He reworked bad deals that gave our enemies great advantages over us. He wanted the deaths of the unborn stopped. He wanted us energy independent and had us there. and more. This is not good in your eyes?

No. Trump really didn’t do any of that. The changes to NAFTA were essentially two part. Mexican Trucks could deliver in the US and could carry from the US to Mexico. But could not deliver from Two US destinations.

There wasn’t much of that happening. So it was a prohibition against something the essentially wasn’t happening anyway. And with the shortage of truckers, shot is in the foot for making up some of our shortages.

The name was changed. And that is about all.

We were importing oil through the Trump administration, including from Russia, until the last week. Because of a fluke in the shipping that last week had no deliveries from Russia. There were some the week after. So they were on the way.

Trump was never as great as the fanboys claimed. Not as bad as the left claimed. He was in all honesty, mediocre.

what does the left want?

to kill the unborn? why?
to open borders. That's destruction for this nation.
high gas prices. That's an attack on our freedom.
bigger gov't...THAT is a definite threat to our freedom.

savannah mann said:
No. Trump really didn’t do any of that.
apparently the rest of america doesn't agree with you and you still didn't answer the question. you avoided it by attacking Trump and energy independence. WE HAD LOWER GAS PRICES and we were happy. Your saying different with that load of shit does not make it so.

apparently the rest of america doesn't agree with you and you still didn't answer the question. you avoided it by attacking Trump and energy independence. WE HAD LOWER GAS PRICES and we were happy. Your saying different with that load of shit does not make it so.

So lower Gas Prices is the key? Awesome. So if Biden lowered gas to a buck a gallon, and seized all the guns that would be cool?

“Did Alex Jones-Infowars Declare Bankruptcy? The Answer Is No” – Alex Jones Releases Video Statement Following News of Chapter 11 Filings​

Like the left was told over and over and over, your lies get found out, those who don’t hate their nation know this man is rallying to fight for our freedom in every aspect of life As a country, as one. It’s a shame how many never knew how severely dumbed down society really was for if we did we might not be at this point of losing our Country.

It’s gone ppl you have no idea!

It doesn’t matter to me or not if you believe a dam thing about this or not because once it all falls those who deny reality won’t be able to once they get a live version of what’s going on in China and Australia.

The deniars of it all hate everything it is a cult and when you have facts that wake ppl up msm goes to all lengths to make ppl think just what htey do. If you idiots only knew what fools you are and how you are being played by the feds lmfao.

YOur all their suckers trust me or don’t, plenty on here are telling you sheep the game sadly your too out of it to take notice. Lots of drugs pushed by the Gov. Telling you to take a pill for everything yeah that will do it.

People told you how much information is being kept from you, people told you this was a lie and msm lies so severely on this man it’s incredible and yes man issues of sandyhook were faked!! Stf up yes kids did die that was the plan you dumbasses. So you give up what freedoms there were then . Most of you don’t even realize what rights you’ve lost already.
And by the way you want the truth of the matter you go to the mouth of the horse not some prick who hates the guy what do you expect to get. You will get the same bs you see CNN freaks tell you .

Forum List

Back