Elon Musk Considers Reinstating Alex Jones on X

If Americans appreciating recognition of their God given rights offends you, use your mute or block option or just scroll over the posts.
You call it recognition, the planet calls it obsessed.

Do you honestly forget each time you mouth froth, "Rights"? Can you not remember?? Is it a mental illness or retardism?

You call it recognition, the planet calls it obsessed.

Do you honestly forget each time you mouth froth, "Rights"? Can you not remember?? Is it a mental illness or retardism?
Again if my or anybody else's posts offend you, please use the mute or block options. Or scroll right over them.

If you just want to use them as an excuse to personally insult people, I will wish you a pleasant day and choose to ignore you.

Thanks for understanding.

Again if my or anybody else's posts offend you, please use the mute or block options. Or scroll right over them.

If you just want to use them as an excuse to personally insult people, I will wish you a pleasant day and choose to ignore you.

Thanks for understanding.
Doesn't offend me in the slightest, the mental illness of repetition is your problem. It's hard to debate with an American because every other post just falls into a cliché.

Just quit the shit and converse like an adult.

Elon is the richest man in the world with $350 billion.

He got pissed at Twitter for banning The Babylon Bee.

He bought Twitter with his "fuck you money", which is has a lot.

He could care less what anybody says.

Link to any post I made that supports this claim of yours.

If you can find even one I will leave the forum for a month.

The Biden Regime could declare martial law and suspend free expression and you would approve.

Elon is the richest man in the world with $350 billion.

He got pissed at Twitter for banning The Babylon Bee.

He bought Twitter with his "fuck you money", which is has a lot.

He could care less what anybody says.
they hate ANYONE NOT BEHOLDEN TO A SOUL AND SAYS...GO FUCK YOURSELF.....GO....FUCK....YOURSELF.....LOL

fukin caps

I don't know about non members but since it is a free program, there is no reason not to have an account if you want to read what's there. That doesn't make it less open.

As for the format there are some aspects I don't like as well but it has nothing to do with censorship of information. I have very much appreciated that I can say what I think needs to be said now without fear of having my account suspended.

I once was actually defending Pelosi when she was misquoted. And I added "I am not saying she should not be hung but just that she should be hung for a crime she actually commits." Twitter under former management suspended my account until I took down that tweet. Said it was 'harassment'. Say that covid vax is a fraud and your account was suspended. Say that J6 was encouraged by government operatives and your account was suspended. Those on the left could say pretty much anything about anything and no suspensions.

It's much better now.
But you had to be a member (first [italics) before your account was suspended. One reason to not have an X account is that Twitter did not require one before it was X. Any human could see everything a member posted, and it was in chronological order for easy retrieval if necessary. Musk does not like humans that can do that, because they can take that information elsewhere in two or three dimensions. Musk is into population control, we're not surprised about the brain-chip experiments. The question is, why hasn't an X member complained that non-members cannot see their posts and that the order in which they have made posts has versions, not just one? This fascist coercion should be obvious and a reason to boycott the X platform.

It does, it makes it not open to those not wanting to share their information with X.

While they have every right to have this rule, it does make it less open
That's right. We call it"more fascist" rather than "less open," because Mussolini knew well that the road to power led through the doors of a newspaper office.

But you had to be a member (first [italics) before your account was suspended. One reason to not have an X account is that Twitter did not require one before it was X. Any human could see everything a member posted, and it was in chronological order for easy retrieval if necessary. Musk does not like humans that can do that, because they can take that information elsewhere in two or three dimensions. Musk is into population control, we're not surprised about the brain-chip experiments. The question is, why hasn't an X member complained that non-members cannot see their posts and that the order in which they have made posts has versions, not just one? This fascist coercion should be obvious and a reason to boycott the X platform.

Lol you need a lobotomy.

The Biden Regime could declare martial law and suspend free expression and you would approve.

so now you are just making shit up to have something to post.

time for you to go bye bye

Lol you need a lobotomy.
Low IQs such as yours always have trouble with long sentences and tricky concepts, and is proof that Musk needs not work all that hard to find victims and scapegoats. You need to apply for the (human phase [italics]) once Musk's monkey-brain chips have received FDA approval.

Low IQs such as yours always have trouble with long sentences and tricky concepts, and is proof that Musk needs not work all that hard to find victims and scapegoats. You need to apply for the (human phase [italics]) once Musk's monkey-brain chips have received FDA approval.

Musk is a liberal and a free-speech champion. That you think he's a fascist tells me that you're not too bright.

Musk is a liberal and a free-speech champion. That you think he's a fascist tells me that you're not too bright.
Apparently your IQ is to blame for missing Musk's fascist deceptions. We have already explained them on this and other threads. As we proceed with the critique, your worst nightmare might be the USMB search function, which is a powerful tool for mis-educated amnesiacs.

I have been reading about this, it is not good. I wonder if anyone on the right will care
Using the powerful USMB search function, we retrieve the chron for Musk's monkey-brain chips and excerpt on UC Davis that is linked to it:

30 Oct 2023 Post # 147
'....12 Jul 2023....'

We'll excerpt from Chapter 41 of RFK Jr.'s new book:

'In other words, Daszak was keeping secret some of his subawards to Shi even from his US government funders,

A 2021 article in the Washington Examiner reported that USAID refused to provide details of the 2015-2020 UC-Davis grant (38).
(38) Jerry Dunleavy, "USAID Won't Give Details on $4.7 Million Grant to Wuhan Lab Collaborator EcoHealth Alliance," Washington Examiner, 8 Feb 2022

In an April 202 email, Daszak sent his urgent warning to USAID, UC-Davis, and EcoHealth officers to withhold the genomic sequences that resulted from that study to a public GenBank database, cautioning that disclosure would cause embarrassment to UC-Davis and USAID. (39, 40)

(39) Sainath Suryanarayanan, "EcoHealth Alliance Wanted to Block Disclosure of Covid-19-Relevant Virus Data from China," US Right to Know, 10 Jan 2022

(40) Andrew Kerr, "EcoHealth Sought to Delay Release of Taxpayer-Funded Viral Sequences Pending Chinese Review, Emails Show," Washington Examiner 11 Jan 2022
....'
(RFK Jr., The Wuhan Cover-Up, Ch. 41 NIAID Funded GOF Studies at the Wuhan Lab 2005-2020)

You confuse discrimination with fascism, Einstein. Musk's fascism happened when he killed Twitter in Jul 2023.

The biggest discriminators in America today are political leftists. Is discrimination a tenet of fascism?

Forum List

Back