Alex Jones Files For Bankruptcy

"Far-right wing website InfoWars on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in the face of multiple defamation lawsuits. Chapter 11 bankruptcy procedures put a hold on all civil litigation matters and allow companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational. According to Sunday's court filings, InfoWars listed its estimated assets in the range of $0-$50,000 and estimated liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million."

So in a shrewd business move, Alex had no other choice but to file for Chapter 11 protection -- just to shield himself from the Marxist Communist parents of the so-called Sandy Hook shooting...Parents who were really government paid actors of a government fabricated school shooting.

So this means, because Alex speaks truth to power and exposes the evil deeds of the Communist Biden regime; they are attacking him and trying to slander his name. I am shocked he wasn't killed by Hillary's hit-squad by now; for exposing her child sex trafficking ring -- which can only mean that Alex is protected by his strong ties to Trump and Putin -- and Biden and the others are too chicken-shit to take him out. Now is the time for true American patriots to buy up a bunch of Alex Jones merchandise, his vitamin supplements, etc -- in order to keep him afloat while he fights off these attacks.

I don't really know much about the guy, and I'm sure as fuck not going to waste money on any of his merchandise.

His whole deal about Sandy Hook was pretty over the top, but I don't think he should've been sued over it. Essentially, that's why he is where he is. Anyone who's got a judgement against him and hasn't been paid stands a really good chance of never being paid...

Does this mean now that hilliary and her staff will face consequences for the Russia hoax?

Jones believes that Sandy Hook was fake. There are people that believe the moon landing was fake, that the attack on the World trade center was fake. Where are the lawsuits and the fines for them? The left is laughing in their chardonnay over this verdict...but this is gonna come back to gitcha.
very good point.

People like you enable hucksters like alex and trump.You will kill America.

He is a hypocrite indeed saying he is against zionism yet has his head up the ass of a well known zionist but this is some funny shit coming from a paid shill like you who everyone on here knows HATES America and wants to see it destroyed.:auiqs.jpg:

And here is another issue the naive don’t ever pick up on because again a leftist savage isn’t to smart———

The fact that these assholes won this law suite ( unfairly by paid of judges) , this means you dumbasses that GUN MANUFACTURES CAN NOW BE SUED OUT OF EXISTENCE!!! And because of your low IQ stupidity gun makers can now be sued out of existance.

Everytime someone is killed now they can turn to the gun maker and sue them……..

you idiots also don’t realize that by doing this it opens the door for ANYONE to be sued and lose because you own a gun.

Wait until more point of being a leftist idiot are made like when they take away law mowers because someone cut their foots off.

You leftist are sickening and the average american can’t stand you freedom is coming but a little sniffling little bitch won’t stand a chance.
It just gets better.

The scum deserves to live under a bridge the rest of his life.
because you don't like someone they are scum and deserve bad things.

you've defined why things are so fucked up right now.

Like we say you fkrs laughing DON’T KNOW WHAT you are in for.

You laughing won’t think this is too funny when they have little things coming for you too. Brown nosing gun grabbers you aren’t anyhting specail to the feds because your asses are next sit back and eat your chips and dip, drag yourselves to the VA for what’s left of your knee caps…..Wait until..you learn no more surgeries for you bahaahha.

Wait until the tards think that Universal healthcare was so great and covered so so much bahahahhah

again you haven’t seen anything yet, but your sure in the hell going to feel it .

He's a clown and an embarrassment and has admitted in court that he's a "performance artist". And you chuckle and roll your eyes. No big deal.

Then you remember that many people take him seriously, and that most of them reside on one end of the political spectrum.

Then you also remember why you have a sincere concern for the future of this country.

Alex Jones Files For Bankruptcy​

1650303170282.png

These degenerate losers haven’t figured it out MSM makes up shit that is even true he has to in turn take them to court which proves his innocence do you think these retards would bother Seeing (sic) htat. (sic)
Yeah, I don't get the Ghost here either.
Is this the right venue for the Ghost?
Maybe the 'comments section' of InfoWars is a friendlier more suitable venue? Or Breitbart? Or Gateway Pundit?
I dunno. Just askin'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have no idea the information that is kept from you loons. It’s incredible
If you are speaking of spelling lessons being "the information kept from" someone, well, mi amigo.......I think maybe possibly it is likely you who is being cut out of the loop.
Either that ...or you simply skipped them voluntarily?

No disrespect intended.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that these assholes won this law suite ( unfairly by paid of judges) ,
Personally, and speaking for my avatar too.....neither of us can figure out just exactly what is a "paid of" judge.
And that's OK. It is one of the intriguing and charming aspects of hosting a poster like The Ghost.
He's sorta like Forrest's chocolate box.
You never know whatcha gonna get.
No?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

from a paid shill like you who everyone on here knows HATES America and wants to see it destroyed.:auiqs.jpg:
I didn't know that.
That that poster (Tommy T.) hates America and wants it destroyed? Really?
Can you prove it?
If you can, please do so.
Saddle up, Skippy. Give it your best shot. Show us whatcha got.

But, if you can't prove it....why state it?
How does an unproveable claim you make improve the discourse on this venue?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you aren’t anyhting (sic) specail (sic) to the feds because your asses are next sit back and eat your chips
Yeah, I don't always get what the 'Ghost' is attempting to communicate, but I gotta admit he is kinda fun. Sorta like that guy who came on here and claimed the Oathkeepers at the Capitol on January 6th were gay.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

New Topics

Forum List

Back