Alex Baldwin vindicated

The wealthy liberal elite who pulled the trigger walks. The common working person who did not pull the trigger takes the fall.

Who is the 'common working person who did not pull the trigger' in your story?

You don't owe civil damages for a crime unless a crime was committed. Just because some "woke," activist judge let the murderer off of the hook doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve at least 10 years for manslaughter.

Actually it was the special prosecutor who dropped the charges.

You'll need a new villain for your little story.

... woke, activist, "special prosecutor." In other words ... another DummyCrat in a position where he can let a fellow DummyCrat sssllliiidddeee.

Laughing....its not like you cared who you were accusing. You had no idea who you were talking about anyway.

Do you even know there names? Do you even care?

Of course not. You're making up your story as you go along.

Alec was a producer...AKA management.

Meaning that where he might not be criminally negligent....civilly he might end up paying dearly. It isn't over yet.

Baldwin was one of six producers.
I have a feeling Baldwin was likely more "hands on" than the others, but I don't know for sure. In any even, they should never have had real guns on the premises if they knew they would be used during filming.

Anyway ... since Baldwin is obviously getting away with murder ... I hope he's sued all the way to bankruptcy.

Laughing....its not like you cared who you were accusing. You had no idea who you were talking about anyway.

Do you even know there names? Do you even care?

Of course not. You're making up your story as you go along.
I don't give two hoots who the DummyCrat is that let a murderer off of the hook. But anyone can see that it was one DemWit helping another DumboCrat.

Alec was a producer...AKA management.

Meaning that where he might not be criminally negligent....civilly he might end up paying dearly. It isn't over yet.

I don't think anyone is arguing that he's not civilly liable. He's already settled civilly with numerous plaintiffs. He'll likely settle with even more.

I don't give two hoots who the DummyCrat is that let a murderer off of the hook. But anyone can see that it was one DemWit helping another DumboCrat.

My point exactly. You don't care who you are accusing. You don't care what role they playing, if any. You have no interest whatsoever in fact checking any claim you make. You don't even care if they're democrats.

When your basis of argument is your imagination.....what do you care about facts?

My point exactly. You don't care who you are accusing. You don't care what role they playing, if any. You have no interest whatsoever in fact checking any claim you make. You don't even care if they're democrats.

When your basis of argument is your imagination.....what do you care about facts?
The fact is that Baldwin murdered a woman. That's the "facts" that his fellow DemWits choose to ignore.

The fact is that Baldwin murdered a woman. That's the "facts" that his fellow DemWits choose to ignore.
Says you, citing you.

And your personal opinion is perfectly irrelevant to any legal outcome.

The special prosecutors tasked with this case were VERY relevant to this legal outcome. Their assessments matter. Yours do not.

Says you, citing you.

And your personal opinion is perfectly irrelevant to any legal outcome.

The special prosecutors tasked with this case were VERY relevant to this legal outcome. Their assessments matter. Yours do not.
A man cocks a gun; aims it at a woman; fires the gun; and murders the woman. All of that MATTERS a lot. And if the victim was a member of your family ... it would matter a whole, lot more.

I agree. Baldwin is liable for the death of the cinematographer.....and has already settled with some of the litigants suing him for damages.

But it seems that his mistakes do not reach the level of a criminal act.
I dislike him. But I actually have serious doubt that he has any legit criminal liability.

A man cocks a gun; aims it at a woman; fires the gun; and murders the woman. All of that MATTERS a lot. And if the victim was a member of your family ... it would matter a whole, lot more.

He didn't aim it at the woman. He aimed it at the camera. She was sitting next to the camera. And that's why she was hit. As was the camera operator.

You genuinely have no idea what's going on, do you? Your assessments of 'what matters' are as irrelevant as your other legal opinions.

Forum List

Back