Alex Baldwin vindicated

USA Today: "Special prosecutors Kari T. Morrissey and Jason J. Lewis elaborated on their decision in a statement to USA TODAY on Thursday, saying that their decision to drop the charges 'does not absolve Mr. Baldwin of criminal culpability and charges may be refiled.1"

LA RAM FAN is adamant. He has experience in high school theater.

Never point the gun at another actor he says. This never happens. He has high school theater to prove it.

I especially like the over the shoulder framed shots. The ones where he points the gun directly at the other actors in the scene. But that just isn’t done.

Remote control cameras were not a thing then. Everyone blacklist Clint. Don’t watch any of his movies.

When he was poking Clint with the gun. Where was he really pointing it? Sure it was probably a rubber or plastic gun in that scene. But in all the scenes?

Shall I keep posting scenes?

Well shit. Perhaps when they film it they are doing something different.

Nope. Damn.

The high school theater argument is like claiming you could play in the Major League because you played Little League Baseball which is exactly the same thing.

Accidents with guns on movie sets are not unheard of. I was a kid when this happened.

The lawsuit revolved around the idea that the actor should have been required to turn in a live gun loaded with blanks. Instead of just holding it.

The Untouchables 1987 Extract The Team

Another dummy gun I guess.

I can do this all night. I can do it all day. And these are just off of the top of my head. How many days of it do you think Baldwin’s lawyers would be able to go to show his actions were in keeping with the normal industry practices. Granted that doesn’t include live ammo, but care of, loading, and preparing the weapons is the job of the Armorer because everyone isn’t an expert. And it’s safer and better to hire an expert than expect everyone to know what they are doing. After reading many of your posts I can say I wouldn’t be concerned around most of you hang Baldwin types. I’d just stand perfectly still while you all shot yourselves trying to quick draw.

Your desperate Hail Marys shill are failing,you ignored the post I made of what John Schneider said that exposed your lies.,you have been exposed for the disinformation paid shill of Langley you are,you belive in magic bullets and the fairy tale Warren report therefore you have zero credibility here on the boards in youtr babble and nobody ls reading your long winded babble anymore fagboy.keep talking to yourself,p and keep trying to get me to read your babble by posting my name,I don’t read babble from lying trolls who are stupid fucks that believe in magic bullets like any sane person doesn’t. :rofl:

Let’s see,who has credibility in filmmakimg,someone like John Schneider from the dukes of hazzard who is also a director of films and who says Alec Baldwins actions were inexcusable and he was criminally negligent pointing out James best who played roscoe on dukes of hazzard never pointed his prop gun at an actor when he yelled out freeze,or is it SavannahMann who believes in magic bullets we should listen to the long winded babbles of who has credibility? Let’s see,thst is a very tough choice there to decide folks. :rofl: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

Savannah keeps consulting with his handlers on what to post,that’s why it always takes him sooo long to come back and post his Bible length babble all the time everybody stopped reading several pages back the fact anybody who believes in magic bullets is full of shit. :rofl:

Last edited:
USA Today: "Special prosecutors Kari T. Morrissey and Jason J. Lewis elaborated on their decision in a statement to USA TODAY on Thursday, saying that their decision to drop the charges 'does not absolve Mr. Baldwin of criminal culpability and charges may be refiled.1"
Which has Langley shill savannah crying a river of tears the he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong as you just did annd I did as well previously.. :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: he has zero credibility here the fact he still to this day decades later incredibly STILL believes in the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission yet expects any sane person to read his long winded babbles.not happening. :rofl:

Last edited:
In short,don’t want to sound long winded and babble like savannah,who should we all listen to,John schneider from the dukes of hazzard who proved that Alec Baldwin was criminally negligent with his example on actor James best who was told to never point his prop gun at an actor during the filming of dukes of hazzard as r sheriff roscoe Coltrane,and who is also a director in filmmaking himself,,or is it savannah who’s links are all irrelevent to the facts of what a director in filmmakimg John Schindler says and to top it off,believes in fairy tales that magic bullets exist? ,which one should we listen to,John schneider or savannah in his irrelevent links and who believes in magic bullets? ?hmmmm that is a very tough choice folks. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :rofl:

Wow, like a thunderclap, BAM! Just like that. No charge of (like say, a normal human that did the same might expect at the very least): Manslaughter. Nope. Just dismissed out of hand, nothing fishy about this outcome. Because rich white guy with live bullets in a "prop" gun and in his ammo belt he was wearing pointed and aimed and shot someone, suddenly the gun was at fault magically. So on the other hand, we get black urban riots and an old white dude paranoid of blacks and shoots a black kid at his door (Raph Yarl) and he's gonna get crucified over. This is insane.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Andrew Lester knew his gun was loaded when he shot teen Ralph Yarl in the face for ringing a doorbell.

But hey, Fox News viewers are gonna Fox.

Yeah, some folks are reading too much into this. While its obviously a good turn of events for Baldwin (as it demonstrates that some of the evidence against him is in question, at the very least), its by no means a vindication.

The criminal investigation is very much open and active.

Wow, like a thunderclap, BAM! Just like that. No charge of (like say, a normal human that did the same might expect at the very least): Manslaughter. Nope. Just dismissed out of hand, nothing fishy about this outcome. Because rich white guy with live bullets in a "prop" gun and in his ammo belt he was wearing pointed and aimed and shot someone, suddenly the gun was at fault magically. So on the other hand, we get black urban riots and an old white dude paranoid of blacks and shoots a black kid at his door (Raph Yarl) and he's gonna get crucified over. This is insane.
The old guy deliberately shot the kid with a loaded gun. There’s a big difference

Forum List

Back