Alec Baldwin Charged Again with Homicide

I can't stand Baldwin but unless he loaded that gun with a live round, any charges here should be against the armorer. It's their responsibility to make sure all the guns on set are safe. As has been said, these actors are pointing and shooting these guns all the time on these movie sets.

The question is how did a real bullet get loaded?

Only took months to see the gun was not modified or tampered with. Barney Fife was on it.

Remember: never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and never point your gun at another human unless you intend to kill them.

We call this the Alec Baldwin Rule.

New Mexico prosecutors intend to recharge actor Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the fatal 2021 "Rust" shooting, two sources familiar with the matter tells NBC News.
The source adds that Baldwin's case will be brought before a grand jury in mid-November. There had been recent discussions of a plea deal, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

One of the sources tells NBC News that after further investigation, prosecutors no longer believe the gun had been modified and have found new evidence that they believe connects Baldwin to recklessness around safety standards on the set.

This charge could carry up to 18 months in prison if convicted.

Personally I wouldn’t give him prison. I’d give him 2,000 hours community service teaching inner city kids about gun safety.
Couldn't be happening to a nicer man. After all that time attacking Trump, Karma has slapped him in the face, big time.

Only took months to see the gun was not modified or tampered with. Barney Fife was on it.

Remember: never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and never point your gun at another human unless you intend to kill them.

We call this the Alec Baldwin Rule.

New Mexico prosecutors intend to recharge actor Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the fatal 2021 "Rust" shooting, two sources familiar with the matter tells NBC News.
The source adds that Baldwin's case will be brought before a grand jury in mid-November. There had been recent discussions of a plea deal, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

One of the sources tells NBC News that after further investigation, prosecutors no longer believe the gun had been modified and have found new evidence that they believe connects Baldwin to recklessness around safety standards on the set.

This charge could carry up to 18 months in prison if convicted.

Personally I wouldn’t give him prison. I’d give him 2,000 hours community service teaching inner city kids about gun safety.
I cant stand Alex baldwin

He’s a fool who failed to practice simple gun safety

In my opinion he’s guilty of recklessness and an accidental homicide

But thats not murder or a criminal offense - in my opinion

He’s deserves to be fresh meat for the ambulance-chasing billboard lawyers

involuntary manslaughter and homicide are two completely different charges.

Your thread title is a lie
Homicide is an umbrella term used when a person is killed, and it includes murder, felony murder, voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter. No state charges “homicide”, you ridiculous ding dong.

As much as I personally dislike Baldwin I do not think he should be charged. I am a gun guy and I know all the tenets of gun safety. However, criminal law does not necessarily follow those tenets. There was no intent. He believed the gun was unloaded and relied upon another’s representation that it was unloaded. It is a civil case against him, not criminal.

Sometimes accidents happen. Not every accident is criminal.

Geez, so much hate for an actor that the subject has to be resurrected?
It was a movie set. He was playing a character in a story. There are props and scenery in such situations. If a light fell on someone and killed the person, actors would not be held responsible. It isn't their job. Just because you dislike the actor's politics doesn't change the situation.

Last edited:
Geez, so much hate for an actor that the subject has to be resurrected?
It was a movie set. He was playing a character in a story. There are props and scenery in such situations. If a light fell on someone an killed the person, actors would not be held responsible. It isn't their job. Just because you dislike the actor's politics doesn't change the situation.
"someone" disagrees that it was a movie set?

involuntary manslaughter and homicide are two completely different charges.

Your thread title is a lie
involuntary manslaughter is a type of homicide. Homicide is simply the killing of one human by another...there are many different ways that can happen...this is one of them.

Nice try to deflect and protect your dembot killer

Don't ever do anything wrong in todays America... Don't ever make a stupid mistake.... because there are people who will never let up until you are destroyed... we have lost the ability to forgive and understand and double jeopardy means nothing in America anymore... it matters not how long ago you made your error if its the wrong one you will never be out of the woods....
I feel like I live in a nation of mean vengeful hateful people who live to destroy others.....
double jeopardy has nothing to do with this case, at this point.

Runny had enough sense to NOT POINT A GUN AT A LIVING PERSON!

Turns out Baldwin is a fucking moron!

It is safe to assume you have never watched a movie or TV show in your whole life, as they are often filled with people pointing guns at each other.

It is safe to assume you have never watched a movie or TV show in your whole life, as they are often filled with people pointing guns at each other.
Funny how both "sides" accuse the other of changing rules to suit an agenda and both sides do it.

Forum List

Back