Alabama Mayor and Pastor kills himself when outed.

So transvestites aren't wrapped too tight....Who knew?
If he could be proud of who he was he wouldn't have killed himself.

2. You like it that he killed himself. You wish everyone who felt the urge to do this would kill themselves

3. I wonder how many more guys like this are in the GOP. Him, George Santos, and let's not forget Randy Randy McNally, whose state senate passed laws against gender-affirming care and drag shows, has “liked” racy pictures of gay men and trans

He liked pics like this
1699296457464.png

Creepy huh? How many other closeted Gay Republicans are there?

Mindless Democrats spend their day scanning the internet for outlier stories like this. Get a life.

Dennis Hastert, Mark Foley, George Santos, Randy Randy McNally.

Too many gays in your party for it to be so homophobic.

I have come to the conclusion that anyone who is anti gay must be on the gay spectrum. Because I am on the far right of the spectrum as far as being straight but I have no problem with gay people. So if you do, you must have some deep down homo feelings that your religion makes you feel bad about yourself so you overdo it with the anti faggot shit.

It's like the college frat boy who says "hey let's go over there and fuck those freshman faggots"

I wonder what they will say?
Was he a man or a woman when he died?
He was a man but also a woman trapped in a mans body.

Think about it. If his red neck community and family weren't homophobic he'd be alive today. Chistians murdered this guy.

I wonder if the local paper takes responsibility for the suicide? There was no logical reason the print the story.

I wonder if the local paper takes responsibility for the suicide? There was no logical reason the print the story.
If a moral leader is behaving hypocritically, it is most certainly the duty of the watchdogs of the media to report it.

The media is the last bastion of defense against our government.

Forum List

Back