NC pastor tries to deep-fry McDonald's employee for dissing his wife

Maybe he was just trying to impress upon that rude employee just how hot Hell is.

"A workplace conflict allegedly ended in assault and the arrest of a High Point, North Carolina, pastor, according to police records.

A manager-in-training at a McDonald's complained to her husband on Thursday that employees were disrespecting her, according to a police report, and he came to his wife's workplace. There, 57-year-old Dwayne Waden allegedly pushed a cook's head toward the deep fryer and punched him in the face, according to a police report of the incident.

Several employees had to pull Waden off the victim, according to the report, who "suffered a large contusion to the forehead and right eye, along with scratches on his neck."

Officers were able to see footage from a surveillance video of the altercation. Waden, whose Facebook profile identifies him as pastor of Elevated Life International Ministries and a semitruck driver, was arrested on a charge of assault, according to a police report, and released on a $1,000 bond."

North Carolina pastor arrested after police say he tried to push wife's coworker into McDonald's deep fryer

View attachment 881919
I bet you love this pastor.

I am going to go out on a limb here, but if this "manager-in-training" can't command respect from her employees, nor keep a leash on her husband, she should be terminated, immediately.
Probably a case of an inherited staff thet were not going to play ball no matter what.

on second thought the punk probably lipped off at the big man and he wanted to “scare“ the thug into reality. Probably a slap and said “next time” I’m dunking your head dummy. Exactly what some if these punks need.

Last edited:
Probably a case of an inherited staff thet were not going to play ball no matter what.

on second thought the punk probablipped off at the bug man and he wanted to “scare“ the thug into reality. Probably a slap and said “next time” I’m dunking your head dummy. Exactly what some if these punks need.
How many of these punks have you slapped around?

How many of these punks have you slapped around?

Stuff it. I am smarter. I avoid whenever possible. Figures a racist anti-White anti-American thug would take the sides of disrespectful Children that need to learn and learn it fast.

Last edited:
Stuff it. I am smarter. I avoid whenever possible. Figures a racist antiWhit anti-American thug would take the sides of disrespectful Children that need to learn and learn it fast.
How did I take anyone's side? You are talking tough about slapping folks, I just asked how many have you slapped and you pretty much answered the question. You talk tough, but your bitch ass ain't going to slap a nat.

Maybe he was just trying to impress upon that rude employee just how hot Hell is.

"A workplace conflict allegedly ended in assault and the arrest of a High Point, North Carolina, pastor, according to police records.

A manager-in-training at a McDonald's complained to her husband on Thursday that employees were disrespecting her, according to a police report, and he came to his wife's workplace. There, 57-year-old Dwayne Waden allegedly pushed a cook's head toward the deep fryer and punched him in the face, according to a police report of the incident.

Several employees had to pull Waden off the victim, according to the report, who "suffered a large contusion to the forehead and right eye, along with scratches on his neck."

Officers were able to see footage from a surveillance video of the altercation. Waden, whose Facebook profile identifies him as pastor of Elevated Life International Ministries and a semitruck driver, was arrested on a charge of assault, according to a police report, and released on a $1,000 bond."

North Carolina pastor arrested after police say he tried to push wife's coworker into McDonald's deep fryer

View attachment 881919
he probably would have tasted better than a big mac or any of their crap

How did I take anyone's side? You are talking tough about slapping folks, I just asked how many have you slapped and you pretty much answered the question. You talk tough, but your bitch ass ain't going to slap a nat.

Adult Pastor reigning in a punk foul mouthed kid is the subject. I don’t have to slap anyone since HS. I take the smart way ir the high road. No need to roll with swine.

Probably not, he just stands and talks tough from the pulpit to fools like you.

Well I'm glad you were triggered by him, precious little snowflake.

Now run off to your safe space, curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.

:laughing0301:

Adult Pastor reigning in a punk foul mouthed kid is the subject. I don’t have to slap anyone since HS. I take the smart way ir the high road. No need to roll with swine.
You don't have a right to put your hands on someone unless you are threatened or attacked.
Well I'm glad you were triggered by him, precious little snowflake.

Now run off to your safe space, curl up in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.

:laughing0301:
I bet your punkass is scared to go to McDonalds now, aren't you. :50:

You don't have a right to put your hands on someone unless you are threatened or attacked.

Who the fuck eats at McDonald's? I wouldn't eat that fucking garbage if they paid me.

But seeing how I've carried a concealed Glock 19 every day since 2011, I'm not really "scared" to go anywhere. There are places where I won't go, but that's only because I don't want to have to shoot some ignorant motherfucker in the face and get tied up in the courts.

Last edited:

so? With zero Adult leadersip, dicsipline or help? This is how 1/2 Young Black males are on Probation and 1/4 are incarcerated.

you big older Blacks need to get in there and crack the whip if need be. Can’t let the punks call old women cant an beeatch all day long.

Clock em if they pop off Whilst your instructing The. Any Football coach wont have none of it. They should know better by age 14 and up.

Forum List

Back