Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

I don't think they are, but party loyalties and tolerances in both parties in this day and time, make it more important to be independent all the time. We have two fairly Fkd up parties vying to Fk up the parties in different ways at the same time and not enough level-headed conservatives to balance. One party historically less conservative and the other running all the conservatives that won't tow the party line with unquestioning loyalty to the top, out of the party. It is a Fkd up political mess out there and a dangerous time for the country. At least, that is my opinion.
Are you an intellectual pussy?

A firing squad is too fast of a way for him to exit. Lethal injection is too slow of a way to go & most folks deem lethal injection as barbaric. I say hang him by his neck on a short drop gallows so he has a few minutes to collect his thoughts before he departs, I mean we don't want him to suffer do we?
I think skinning and fileting alive has merit.

Give him a fair trial and if guilty give him the death penalty, oh wait that is morally wrong in your eyes, you will want him paroled in a couple of years after he is reformed.
I don't think they execute them down there for that (though it would not hurt my sensibilities) unless they kill the kid to keep it quiet. Heck, if it was a 6th grader, they would probably make her carry a rape baby to term, as all lives matter, and it would build character persevering through adversity to the rape victim.

I don't think they execute them down there for that (though it would not hurt my sensibilities) unless they kill the kid to keep it quiet. Heck, if it was a 6th grader, they would probably make her carry a rape baby to term, as all lives matter, and it would build character persevering through adversity to the rape victim.
I see nothing funny about a man raping a child, I’m surprised you do.

I see nothing funny about a man raping a child, I’m surprised you do.
I am not laughing and not joking. Which part of that post did you take as a joke, even a bad one?

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

And maybe getting off in the little girl at the next pool party.
Positions of authority, leaders, preachers, coaches, teachers- all have to be scrutinized very well. they are in positions where they can abuse youth.

Never leave your children unattended in the company of a conservative preacher, many of these people are depraved predators, much like the former President who they continue to faithfully, and publicly, support.
You people can't be helped. Anything goes as long as they're on the "right" political side

So you are an idiot and think rape builds character? Got it, night idiot.
No, you idiot. Republican strict pro-lifers think carrying a child rape baby to term builds character in the long run and is always the best solution to all instances. I am not the one writing the laws, since women and girls became too incompetent in the eyes of the government to even have a say. The new one size fits all solution by laws for all women in some states written mostly by old white Republican men?

Oh and what about your joke of being for the death penalty on child didling, but the other guy would want to let them out of jail after two years cured?

So, you read a story about a 7 year old being sexually abused and your only thought is "how can I use this to make a political point on the forum"

what a piece of shit you are.

Sorry, bud. I read about creepy old men touching little girls and the first person that comes to mind is Joe Biden.

No child should have to bring a child into this world, especially as victim of rape. Character ? are you crazy.

Never leave your children unattended in the company of a conservative preacher, many of these people are depraved predators, much like the former President who they continue to faithfully, and publicly, support.

My mom actually pulled me out of church when I was 9 because these stories started to surface back around 1988 to 1989.

No child should have to bring a child into this world, especially as victim of rape. Character ? are you crazy.
I had no part in making these new laws and am against them, but have read some of them, and some of them do make no exclusion for rape. The one that want to codify that crap are the crazy ones. You got the wrong guy.

It’s not that they’re all Nazi, scum of the earth, free loading, lawbreaking, child molesting perverts.
It’s because they have to support policies that enable all of that. In the process of overthrowing the USA.
Democrats are America’s greatest threat.
You can bet this pastor is a pro-life far-right creep. A disgrace to GOD.

So killing children is okay SOMETIMES. Got it.
There is no child it's a penis hopefully it's not even a fetus yet. A child has to be born
Just like the undead there is no such thing as an unborn. It's a made-up term to get people thinking emotionally about abortion and not dealing with the facts and reason.

And Joe Biden?
Showering with his daughter? Fondling random girls? Finger rape?
Since no one prosecuted that allegation we can only assume it was false. I try not to repeat lies, I leave that for trump and his ilk. they're expert liars.

Forum List

Back