Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

There is no child it's a penis hopefully it's not even a fetus yet. A child has to be born
Just like the undead there is no such thing as an unborn. It's a made-up term to get people thinking emotionally about abortion and not dealing with the facts and reason.
No child it's a FETUS, if that yet.

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

And maybe getting off in the little girl at the next pool party.

1. This is disgusting and the pervert needs to be locked up indefinitely. The Bible says he will suffer more naming himself as a leader of the flock. That said---

2. The article in the Daily Kos is straight up hate fodder at Christians. I see where you get it now. Dangerous. But not unexpected.

3. Independent churches led by non-ordained pastors such as this yahoo are a danger. No oversight, no accountability. Not good.

You're enjoying this are t you. Do you expect anyone to not condemn this crime? Meanwhile you have no problems with perverted drag story hour.

Just shoot them all

My dear husband is partial to Charlie Daniels' remedy:

But I've got a way to put an end to all that fast
You just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

From the song "I'm a Simple Man"

Also, praying for healing for that little girl.

Positions of authority, leaders, preachers, coaches, teachers- all have to be scrutinized very well. they are in positions where they can abuse youth.

You can tell this church was independent because they had no strict policies in place for both the children's and the congregant's safety. I teach Sunday School and have for years. We are fingerprinted and background-checked. No adult can be alone with a child for any reason at any time. We have bathroom safety policies in place. And this while the children's parents are in the building. This is for the children's safety first and foremost, but of course, it also protects us from those who would falsely accuse the church for financial gain.

Obviously, this church had no such safeguards in place. Independent. Non-denominational. Not good.

1. This is disgusting and the pervert needs to be locked up indefinitely. The Bible says he will suffer more naming himself as a leader of the flock. That said---

2. The article in the Daily Kos is straight up hate fodder at Christians. I see where you get it now. Dangerous. But not unexpected.

3. Independent churches led by non-ordained pastors such as this yahoo are a danger. No oversight, no accountability. Not good.

3. They are not an independent church, they are part of the SBC...

1666526107311.png

View attachment 714361
I know where this is… What a fucking scumbag. I wish Christians had the temerity to do what the Bible demands be done with people like this…

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

Both the Biden Administration and the FBI are considering him for a leadership position after this

4 pages and so far only 2 people on the right have condemned this mans actions.

View attachment 714361

Now I'm really surprised, but tragically it still does happen. This goes back to 2020, which explains why they have a new church pastor now.

Vile

I know where this is… What a fucking scumbag. I wish Christians had the temerity to do what the Bible demands be done with people like this…

I cannot type what I'm thinking should be done with him. Anyway,

"Vengeance is mine, says the Lord, I will repay"....--Deuteronomy 32:35

Red State cesspool strikes again. Instead of looking for Hillary’s pizza parlor basement you should be looking in your churches down there. Gross.
Some very evil people use the church to disguise their badness. Like the criminal who becomes a cop to hide his crimes, or a President who isn't a popular person to feel important... It's part of being in the proper job club for a deep need that is uncontrollable.

There are plenty of libs defending biden but no conservative will defend the pastor

I wonder if any of the MAGA folks will ever get around to condemning the actions of this man
I condemn the actions of this man. I just saw the thread.

My guess is that the MAGA folks on here didn't think to condemn it because it is so obviously reprehensible. Maybe to Democrats it isn't so obvious that sexually abusing a seven year old is reprehensible, so they wait to see if MAGA people say it is.

So, you read a story about a 7 year old being sexually abused and your only thought is "how can I use this to make a political point on the forum"

what a piece of shit you are.
That's what the OP did also. Is the Op a piece of shit? White 6 did it also, like the third reply. A piece of shit?

Here's another poster scoring a political point on this girls tragic abuse:
4 pages and so far only 2 people on the right have condemned this mans actions.
Another POS?

Last edited:
You're enjoying this are t you. Do you expect anyone to not condemn this crime? Meanwhile you have no problems with perverted drag story hour.

Just shoot them all
Good point on the drag story hour, otherwise in rebuttal to this skews fella's attack on Republican's... A Democrat or leftist that goes along with anything like that drag storytime stuff is just as sick and twisted in the head as this cat was.

People are sick and getting sicker, and the worst thing is that they are doubling down on their sickness instead of getting help for it. A nation being led to think that sin is a good thing, then God help that nation to overcome it, because if he doesn't then that means punishment is coming for that nation. His protection can move, and his hand of protection can be retracted from our nation, just as it were of old throughout the history of this world.

Playing with fire causes one to be burned, but these days man seems to think that such a thing doesn't seem to apply anymore. Boggles the mind, but then again not really.

I condemn the actions of this man. I just saw the thread.

Thanks

My guess is that the MAGA folks on here didn't think to condemn it because it is so obviously reprehensible. Maybe to Democrats it isn't so obvious that sexually abusing a seven year old is reprehensible, so they wait to see if MAGA people say it is.

It is so reprehensible that instead of condemning it used it to score political points on an internet forum. To me that is rather reprehensible, to you it seems normal. One more difference between us.

Good point on the drag story hour, otherwise in rebuttal to this skews fella's attack on Republican's... A Democrat or leftist that goes along with anything like that drag storytime stuff is just as sick and twisted in the head as this cat was.

People are sick and getting sicker, and the worst thing is that they are doubling down on their sickness instead of getting help for it. A nation being led to think that sin is a good thing, then God help that nation to overcome it, because if he doesn't then that means punishment is coming for that nation. His protection can move, and his hand of protection can be retracted from our nation, just as it were of old throughout the history of this world.

Playing with fire causes one to be burned, but these days man seems to think that such a thing doesn't seem to apply anymore. Boggles the mind, but then again not really.
Yep. It isn't even that God directly PUNISHES us. He just removes the special protection He offers an obedient nation. Then we simply pay the natural price for our sick behavior

To expand, We had the same parents, same house, same schools, many of the same teachers, obviously went to the same churches growing up. He has voted in one more 4 year cycle of elections than I. First time I voted, I voted for Richard Nixon for President, Lamar Alexander for Governor. Voting Lamar, because the previous Democrat Governor (Ray Blanton) was the most crooked sonovabitch to ever be in office, here in The Great State of Tennessee, and did go to prison after Lamar was sworn in early to prevent the mangy cur from selling more pardons and liquor licenses on the way out the door, to those Dem and Rep that had money. There was a great song out a time to the tune of Chattanuga Choo-Choo, that went "Pardon me Ray, are you the cat that signs the papers, your an old friend of mine, so put your name on the line, etc. Huge effect on Tennessee, huge embarrassment, national story about 50 years ago.

My brother voted the same way I did in that election. We both saw what Nixon did and tried to do. I was young, but came to the conclusion there were fuckups in both parties and would never vote a straight party ticket again, but go for whoever was closest to my views or less harmful to me and the country at the time. But, he took the Nixon thing to heart, worse because he was President, I suppose, and to my knowledge he has only voted once for a Republican since, that being Senator Fred Thompson of Tennessee, because he knew him and they talked once in a while in Nashville.

Two brothers, same raising, same experiences to that point, but I became pretty fiercely Independent, due to what I saw, and he became a loyal knee-jerk Democrat vote that could be counted on in basically every election. Otherwise, a normal, hardworking always employed, relatively conservative living, friendly guy who would never do any of the things all Democrats are accused of doing and being, on this board, just because they are Democrats, so obviously I think of him, whenever the nut balls on here are talking all the BS about democrats all being Nazi, scum of the earth, free loading, lawbreaking, child molesting perverts, as it just isn't true of him.
Ok not true of him we get that, but you said that he votes Democrat no matter what, and you don't see that as a problem when you think about him ??? Empowering evil wing's in the Democrat party by voting Democrat no matter what, is also empowering those wings in the party. How about maybe telling the party to separate and clean up it's act or no more voting for the party that harbor's some super evil stuff that doesn't deserve getting a free ride for 2 to 4 year's because it's associated with the party like a leech attaches itself to a host for feeding ??

Forum List

Back