Against obama care

keee keee

Reaction score
Call now call your representative and let them know what you think 1-202-224-3121
It is your right to be heard!!!! and you do not like the games they are playing with this bill!!!!

EriktheRed

Eh...
Reaction score
Call now call your representative and let them know what you think 1-202-224-3121
It is your right to be heard!!!! and you do not like the games they are playing with this bill!!!!

Good idea!

I just called Bill Foster (the Dem who took over Hastert's seat) to let him know that I support him voting for passage of the Senate Bill.

:D

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score

Thanks for the number. Just called and explained how important it is to pass this thing.

Thanks for the idea and number.

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
My congressman and two senators could wallpaper their offices with my emails if they printed them out. I'm almost certain I am on their do not read lists.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, my Senators and my Congressman is on board, so not much use of me taking up their time. I'll just move on to cap and trade.

Oscar Wao

Victory is Mine
Reaction score
My Senator won't be running this fall and my Congressman's on board.

It's a futility with these people.

Indiana Democrats are a wonder sometimes...

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've called my representatives numerous times urging passage of a public option, or better yet, single payer.

Vel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I attended the protest at my congressman's office today and have called enough that they no longer have to ask how to spell my name. Gordon is not running for re-election and has likely been bought off with a new government job. he voted no the first time but is "on the fence" this time.

jreeves

Reaction score
I've called my representatives numerous times urging passage of a public option, or better yet, single payer.

Yeah I know I called my representative today to express my disgust I still have to pay for my house, car, flat panel TV's, massages and fine wine. My god why hasn't the government taken on this great responsibility yet....:mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Oscar Wao

Victory is Mine
Reaction score

Yeah I know I called my representative today to express my disgust I still have to pay for my house, car, flat panel TV's, massages and fine wine. My god why hasn't the government taken on this great responsibility yet....:mad:
Don't worry your head off; I'm sure soon more privileges or commodities will be made your fundamental right. Just be patient.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List