Against obama care

keee keee

Aug 1, 2009
Call now call your representative and let them know what you think 1-202-224-3121
It is your right to be heard!!!! and you do not like the games they are playing with this bill!!!!

Call now call your representative and let them know what you think 1-202-224-3121
It is your right to be heard!!!! and you do not like the games they are playing with this bill!!!!

Good idea!

I just called Bill Foster (the Dem who took over Hastert's seat) to let him know that I support him voting for passage of the Senate Bill.

:D

Thanks for the number. Just called and explained how important it is to pass this thing.

Thanks for the idea and number.

My congressman and two senators could wallpaper their offices with my emails if they printed them out. I'm almost certain I am on their do not read lists.

My Senator won't be running this fall and my Congressman's on board.

It's a futility with these people.

Indiana Democrats are a wonder sometimes...

I've called my representatives numerous times urging passage of a public option, or better yet, single payer.

I attended the protest at my congressman's office today and have called enough that they no longer have to ask how to spell my name. Gordon is not running for re-election and has likely been bought off with a new government job. he voted no the first time but is "on the fence" this time.

I've called my representatives numerous times urging passage of a public option, or better yet, single payer.

Yeah I know I called my representative today to express my disgust I still have to pay for my house, car, flat panel TV's, massages and fine wine. My god why hasn't the government taken on this great responsibility yet....:mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Yeah I know I called my representative today to express my disgust I still have to pay for my house, car, flat panel TV's, massages and fine wine. My god why hasn't the government taken on this great responsibility yet....:mad:
Don't worry your head off; I'm sure soon more privileges or commodities will be made your fundamental right. Just be patient.

Forum List

Back