AG Barr Becomes 'Hostile Witness' May 1, 2019 - Refuses to Testify May 2, 2019

He was amenable with the (current) DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

If you would have been paying attention to things you would have already known this FACT & you wouldn't have to make yourself look like the fucking ass you are by asking a forum member.

ALSO, Trumps obstructive pattern of behaviors were characterized as 'attempts' to obstruct.

You really do not pay any attention to shit; do you?
Since you agree with the "current DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted", what in the hell are you and democrats crying about?

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to The US Congress, as that is their purview, their responsibility, and their authority to act as a check on the executive.

You really are fucking stupid; you know?

We went over this the other day, you are being idiotic since Mueller a Special Counsel (appointed by the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Deputy AG.official), sent the report to... drum roll.... the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Attorney General Barr, who is the head of the department, a CABINET member no less.

You really a truly stupid person period!

I agree with your first paragraph.

So, how then does that make me idiotic & stupid, as you claim?

I was discussing the issue of Mueller referring the obstruction issue to Congress.

Also, I wasn't replying to you so you can just go fuck yourself.

Mueller NEVER referred the obstruction issue to Congress, heck he never even officially said Trump obstructed at all! He never posted a single Prosecution decision anywhere in his now FINISHED report!

He sent the completed report to the Attorney General as required by law.

It is you leftists who keeps ignoring that reality every day.

From Mueller's report:
“The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

Now, what in Hell do you think (can you actually think) that infers, mr. rocket science boi?

Now, please go away & STFU .............

This is really very simple once you clear the smoke. The democrats told us for two years that Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove it. There was never any mention of obstruction of justice. When the Mueller report denied collusion, the democrats had to invent a new narrative. Like magic, there is now obstruction of justice. You poor pitiful ignorant fools that support these lying lawyers that call themselves democrats. You poor pitiful fools.

He was amenable with the (current) DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

If you would have been paying attention to things you would have already known this FACT & you wouldn't have to make yourself look like the fucking ass you are by asking a forum member.

ALSO, Trumps obstructive pattern of behaviors were characterized as 'attempts' to obstruct.

You really do not pay any attention to shit; do you?
Since you agree with the "current DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted", what in the hell are you and democrats crying about?

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to The US Congress, as that is their purview, their responsibility, and their authority to act as a check on the executive.

We went over this the other day, you are being idiotic since Mueller a Special Counsel (appointed by the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Deputy AG.official), sent the report to... drum roll.... the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Attorney General Barr, who is the head of the department, a CABINET member no less.

I was discussing the issue of Mueller referring the obstruction issue to Congress.

There is no obstruction issue. Mueller never said Trump obstructed justice.

So, you OBVIOUSLY ALSO DID NOT READ THE GODDAMN REPORT.

Please, re: post # 101 .....................

This is really very simple once you clear the smoke. The democrats told us for two years that Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove it. There was never any mention of obstruction of justice. When the Mueller report denied collusion, the democrats had to invent a new narrative. Like magic, there is now obstruction of justice. You poor pitiful ignorant fools that support these lying lawyers that call themselves democrats. You poor pitiful fools.

Within his report Mueller discusses the various attempts in which Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.

You again prove you haven't read shit concerning Mueller's report.

Also, Mueller is a REPUBLICAN.

You really are fucking stupid.

LMAO How do you obstruct something that didn't happen???

Mueller NEVER referred the obstruction issue to Congress, heck he never even officially said Trump obstructed at all! He never posted a single Prosecution decision anywhere in his now FINISHED report!

From Mueller's report:
“The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

Now, what in Hell do you think (can you actually think) that infers, mr. rocket science boi?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How many times do you stupid leftists have to be shown the Special Prosecutor LAW, that requires either one of the two available decisions, Prosecution or Declination:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

Mueller by law MUST make a specific decision

The below is from an earlier post, which was about a week older post I made on the same thing

=====================================================================================================================

No Mueller never made a PROSECUTION Decision, I have pointed this out repeatedly in the forum, the latest in another thread today:

"Now that is false since Mueller VIOLATED the Special Counsel requirement that he give either a PROSECUTION or DECLINATION to each charge in the FINAL report. Since Mueller didn't do either on the Obstruction charge, that forced Barr and others to make the determination BASED on what evidence Mueller provided in the report. That is the specific reason why AG.Barr made the decision at all, because Mueller failed to do his job in making that decision.

I have posted this about 7 times now, yet not one of you leftists acknowledge the obvious violation, which Barr himself noted, when asked why he made the decision that there was insufficient evidence of obstruction.

Here it is AGAIN!

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

==============================================================================================================

I posted this one week ago, which was completely ignored:

From the Federalist,

Mueller Passed The Prosecutorial Buck, Preferring To Slime Trump On Obstruction Rather Than Indict

"After two years and spending an estimated $35 million, Robert Mueller issued a 448-page report that ignored the governing special counsel regulations. Those regulations required Mueller, at the conclusion of the special counsel’s work, to “provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.”

Yet, instead of issuing the mandated closing documentation, Mueller explained that his team “determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment” of whether “to initiate or decline a prosecution.”

Attorney General William Barr spoke during today’s press conference of Mueller’s failure to perform this regulatorily required duty. When asked why he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein felt it necessary “to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime,” Barr retorted:"

========================================================================================

Here is that reason why Barr stated in why he made the decision, that Mueller failed to make:

"Reporter: "Given that, why did you and Mr. Rosenstein feel the need you had to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime, especially given DOJ policy?"

Barr: "The very prosecutorial function and all our powers as prosecutors, including the power to convene grand juries and compulsory process that's involved there, is for one purpose and one purpose only. It's to determine yes or no, was alleged conduct criminal or not criminal. That is our responsibility and that's why we have the tools we have. And we don't go through this process just to collect information and throw it out to the public. We collect this information. We use that compulsory process for the purpose of making that decision. And because the special counsel did not make that decision, we felt the department had to. That was a decision by me and the deputy attorney general. Yes."

LINK

red bolding mine
=================================================================================================

Its over, the decisions have been made, there are no prosecution charges to run with. Mueller didn't post any against Trump. Stop fighting reality! "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stop ignoring the fact that NO charges have been made at all, the Mueller report doesn't provide any.

You like all the stupid leftists in the forum continually ignore the FACT, that Mueller NEVER posted a Prosecution charge. AG Barr and a few others made the decision that there insufficient evidence for the Obstruction charge.

Stop being a dolt! "

===============================================================
Since Mueller didn't make the decision, it fell to Attorney General Barr and Deputy AG Rosenstein to do that, Mueller NEVER Charged Trump on anything.

You have NOTHING left to work with!

So, you are saying the Mueller investigation never happened?

God, you are a dumb bitch.

Nope. I'm saying Trump colluding with the Russians never happened so how do you obstruct something that never happen.

Take your head out of your ass sometime soon.

From Mueller's report:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How many times do you stupid leftists have to be shown the Special Prosecutor LAW, that requires either one of the two available decisions, Prosecution or Declination:

bolding mine

The below is from an earlier post, which was about a week older post I made on the same thing

=====================================================================================================================

No Mueller never made a PROSECUTION Decision, I have pointed this out repeatedly in the forum, the latest in another thread today:

"Now that is false since Mueller VIOLATED the Special Counsel requirement that he give either a PROSECUTION or DECLINATION to each charge in the FINAL report. Since Mueller didn't do either on the Obstruction charge, that forced Barr and others to make the determination BASED on what evidence Mueller provided in the report. That is the specific reason why AG.Barr made the decision at all, because Mueller failed to do his job in making that decision.

I have posted this about 7 times now, yet not one of you leftists acknowledge the obvious violation, which Barr himself noted, when asked why he made the decision that there was insufficient evidence of obstruction.

Here it is AGAIN!

bolding mine

==============================================================================================================

From the Federalist,

Mueller Passed The Prosecutorial Buck, Preferring To Slime Trump On Obstruction Rather Than Indict

"After two years and spending an estimated $35 million, Robert Mueller issued a 448-page report that ignored the governing special counsel regulations. Those regulations required Mueller, at the conclusion of the special counsel’s work, to “provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.”

Yet, instead of issuing the mandated closing documentation, Mueller explained that his team “determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment” of whether “to initiate or decline a prosecution.”

Attorney General William Barr spoke during today’s press conference of Mueller’s failure to perform this regulatorily required duty. When asked why he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein felt it necessary “to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime,” Barr retorted:"

========================================================================================

Here is that reason why Barr stated in why he made the decision, that Mueller failed to make:

"Reporter: "Given that, why did you and Mr. Rosenstein feel the need you had to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime, especially given DOJ policy?"

Barr: "The very prosecutorial function and all our powers as prosecutors, including the power to convene grand juries and compulsory process that's involved there, is for one purpose and one purpose only. It's to determine yes or no, was alleged conduct criminal or not criminal. That is our responsibility and that's why we have the tools we have. And we don't go through this process just to collect information and throw it out to the public. We collect this information. We use that compulsory process for the purpose of making that decision. And because the special counsel did not make that decision, we felt the department had to. That was a decision by me and the deputy attorney general. Yes."

LINK

red bolding mine
=================================================================================================

Its over, the decisions have been made, there are no prosecution charges to run with. Mueller didn't post any against Trump. Stop fighting reality! "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stop ignoring the fact that NO charges have been made at all, the Mueller report doesn't provide any.

You like all the stupid leftists in the forum continually ignore the FACT, that Mueller NEVER posted a Prosecution charge. AG Barr and a few others made the decision that there insufficient evidence for the Obstruction charge.

Stop being a dolt! "

Since Mueller didn't make the decision, it fell to Attorney General Barr and Deputy AG Rosenstein to do that, Mueller NEVER Charged Trump on anything.

So, congratulations: You do not believe The US Congress has the Constitutional authority to be a check on the executive branch. Congrats ...........

Within his report Mueller discusses the various attempts in which Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.

You again prove you haven't read shit concerning Mueller's report.

Also, Mueller is a REPUBLICAN.

You really are fucking stupid.
Democrats told us when he was appointed that he was a man of the highest integrity. You didn't get what you wanted so now he's a bum. What a bunch of immature little snotty brats you democrats are.

From Mueller's report:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bolding mine

Here it is AGAIN!

bolding mine

From the Federalist,

LINK

red bolding mine

Stop being a dolt! "

So, congratulations: You do not believe The US Congress has the Constitutional authority to be a check on the executive branch. Congrats ...........
What's the "check" on?

From Mueller's report:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bolding mine

Here it is AGAIN!

bolding mine

From the Federalist,

LINK

red bolding mine

Stop being a dolt! "

You are full of shit when you make these lies up out of thin air.

Notice you still haven't address the fact that NO Charges against Trump was made by the Special Counsel, thus what justification does Congress have to investigate what Mueller already did for two years?

Since Mueller never established obstruction charge against Trump, there is none to investigate for Congress to work with. His results are accepted by the AG and rational people, when are YOU going to accept the Mueller report?

Nope. I'm saying Trump colluding with the Russians never happened so how do you obstruct something that never happen.

NO matter if an underlying crime did, or did not occur; that does NOT matter.

The obstruction issue is ONLY concerned with the investigation.

What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

The Mueller investigation was also about Russian efforts to meddle in the election, that may, or may not have had any thing to do with the Trump campaign.

Let me spell it out for you again: What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

Obstruction of the investigation in any form is STILL OBSTRUCTION & attempting to obstruct the investigation in any form is STILL ATTEMPTING to OBSTRUCT the INVESTIGATION.

If you can't grasp that then you are dumber than the biggest shit sandwich imaginable in the entire universe.

What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

The Mueller investigation was also about Russian efforts to meddle in the election, that may, or may not have had any thing to do with the Trump campaign.

Let me spell it out for you again: What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

Obstruction of the investigation in any form is STILL OBSTRUCTION & attempting to obstruct the investigation in any form is STILL ATTEMPTING to OBSTRUCT the INVESTIGATION.

If you can't grasp that then you are dumber than the biggest shit sandwich imaginable in the entire universe.
There was no obstruction. Once again, this is a democrat invention. Nothing in the Mueller report about obstruction of justice.

You are sooo dumb that you can't comprehend that Mueller posted ZERO Prosecution charges on Obstruction. There are none Caddo, NONE!

The Report is finished, with ZERO Prosecution decisions in it.

There goes your bullcrap!

From Mueller's report:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bolding mine

Here it is AGAIN!

bolding mine

From the Federalist,

LINK

red bolding mine

Stop being a dolt! "

What's the "check" on?

'check & balance' ............. you know, the three branches of government thing?

So, not only did you FAIL to read the Mueller report, your dumb sorry fucking ass also FAILED fourth grade civics class.

Now I know why you support Trump.

From Mueller's report:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bolding mine

Here it is AGAIN!

bolding mine

From the Federalist,

LINK

red bolding mine

Stop being a dolt! "

What's the "check" on?

'check & balance' ............. you know, the three branches of government thing?

So, not only did you FAIL to read the Mueller report, your dumb sorry fucking ass also FAILED fourth grade civics class.

Now I know why you support Trump.
Okay, so I support Trump. Why do you support a false narrative?

It really does appear now that the Barr ranting is Another diversionary smokescreen because they know Barr has the goods on them and is going to nail them so the best course of action is to try and force him out over other issues.

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

Don't use that phrase. You don't know what it means. It's a legal term used to identify a witness a party has called, who is expected to be unfavorable to the calling party's case, so the calling party receives special permission to treat the witness as "hostile". Basically, this means that even though you called the witness yourself, you are allowed to ask them leading questions--something that is usually reserved for cross examination.

So, unless Barr is testifying in a court of law, has been called by a party to a case, and the judge has given the calling party permission to ask leading questions of him, then he's not a "hostile witness".

Barr and Rosenstein determined that Trump did not obstruct justice. Pelosi and the Dems appear unwilling to test the case with impeachment. So, the case is closed.

Forum List

Back