AG Barr Becomes 'Hostile Witness' May 1, 2019 - Refuses to Testify May 2, 2019

Biden said world leaders called him and encouraged him to run against Trump. Isn't that collusion?

I saw part of the hearing today, but not all. So tell me why a second hearing was expected when he just got done with one. Help me out there. TIA

Lindsey Graham's, a Trump sycophant would not be allowed to speak in the H. or Rep., and it is clear the Senate has a majority of 4 (counting Pence, another trump sycophant); the H. or Rep. has a large majority of Democrats many of whom saw him lie to the Congress yesterday.

Barr got his ass handed to him by two women senators yesterday, scared the crap out of him, so he cut and ran today.

I saw part of the hearing today, but not all. So tell me why a second hearing was expected when he just got done with one. Help me out there. TIA

Lindsey Graham's, a Trump sycophant would not be allowed to speak in the H. or Rep., and it is clear the Senate has a majority of 4 (counting Pence, another trump sycophant); the H. or Rep. has a large majority of Democrats many of whom saw him lie to the Congress yesterday.

Barr got his ass handed to him by two women senators yesterday, scared the crap out of him, so he cut and ran today.

Still living on planet Delusional I see.

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

It looks like AG Barr is attempting to create a 'constitutional crisis' between The US Congress & the executive branch.

Hopefully Barr will see the error of his ways, reconsider his refusal to testify, and hopefully Mueller will eventually testify to clarify his SC report concerning the obstruction issue.

go to 44:00 for the start of questioning/testimony on the first video

Barr, After Acrimonious Day In Congress, Says He'll Skip Another One On Thursday

Defiant Barr grilled by Senate Judiciary Committee on Mueller report

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Senate Testimony on Mueller Report

Were you this outraged when Holder was found in contempt by Congress for not appearing before the Senate Judiciary Hearing, or is your outrage just politically selective?

So, were you this outraged when Holder was found in contempt by Congress for not appearing before the Senate Judiciary Hearing, or is your outrage just politically selective?

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

Don't use that phrase. You don't know what it means. It's a legal term used to identify a witness a party has called, who is expected to be unfavorable to the calling party's case, so the calling party receives special permission to treat the witness as "hostile". Basically, this means that even though you called the witness yourself, you are allowed to ask them leading questions--something that is usually reserved for cross examination.

So, unless Barr is testifying in a court of law, has been called by a party to a case, and the judge has given the calling party permission to ask leading questions of him, then he's not a "hostile witness".

Yes; I know what the term 'hostile witness' infers. I don't require am explanation from a wannaB law prof.

OK Stormy; so, you're a legal 'expert' and you learned all of your legal experience in what position? LOFL

On your knees?

This is really very simple once you clear the smoke. The democrats told us for two years that Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove it. There was never any mention of obstruction of justice. When the Mueller report denied collusion, the democrats had to invent a new narrative. Like magic, there is now obstruction of justice. You poor pitiful ignorant fools that support these lying lawyers that call themselves democrats. You poor pitiful fools.

LMAO How do you obstruct something that didn't happen???

So, you are saying the Mueller investigation never happened?

God, you are a dumb bitch.

Nope. I'm saying Trump colluding with the Russians never happened so how do you obstruct something that never happen.

Take your head out of your ass sometime soon.

NO matter if an underlying crime did, or did not occur; that does NOT matter.

The obstruction issue is ONLY concerned with the investigation.

What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

The Mueller investigation was also about Russian efforts to meddle in the election, that may, or may not have had any thing to do with the Trump campaign.

Let me spell it out for you again: What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

Obstruction of the investigation in any form is STILL OBSTRUCTION & attempting to obstruct the investigation in any form is STILL ATTEMPTING to OBSTRUCT the INVESTIGATION.

If you can't grasp that then you are dumber than the biggest shit sandwich imaginable in the entire universe.

Barr and Rosenstein determined that Trump did not obstruct justice. Pelosi and the Dems appear unwilling to test the case with impeachment. So, the case is closed.

not over 'til the fat lady sings .......

Don't use that phrase. You don't know what it means. It's a legal term used to identify a witness a party has called, who is expected to be unfavorable to the calling party's case, so the calling party receives special permission to treat the witness as "hostile". Basically, this means that even though you called the witness yourself, you are allowed to ask them leading questions--something that is usually reserved for cross examination.

So, unless Barr is testifying in a court of law, has been called by a party to a case, and the judge has given the calling party permission to ask leading questions of him, then he's not a "hostile witness".

Yes; I know what the term 'hostile witness' infers. I don't require am explanation from a wannaB law prof.

OK Stormy; so, you're a legal 'expert' and you learned all of your legal experience in what position? LOFL

On your knees?

Oh, I see. So you're not sounding stupid by accident, you're doing it on purpose. Well that tells us quite a bit about you. And the only one who is getting on their knees here is you. If you beg me enough I might decide you're worth spitting on.

It takes a special degree of talent to hate Donald so much that you turn into him, equally as stupid and desperate. When you use idiotic descriptions in a vane attempt to make things sound even more sensational, all you do is give people a reason to vote for him again. So while you're down there on your knees be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for being part of the reason we've elected the worst President in the history of this great country.

55875598_2224011004541766_2018635092976467968_n.jpg

On your knees?

Oh, I see. So you're not sounding stupid by accident, you're doing it on purpose. Well that tells us quite a bit about you. And the only one who is getting on their knees here is you. If you beg me enough I might decide you're worth spitting on.

It takes a special degree of talent to hate Donald so much that you turn into him, equally as stupid and desperate. When you use idiotic descriptions in a vane attempt to make things sound even more sensational, all you do is give people a reason to vote for him again. So while you're down there on your knees be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for being part of the reason we've elected the worst President in the history of this great country.

I had a great degree of consternation concerning Orange Cheeto looooooooooooooooooooong before he was ever a wet dream for the GOP.
Trump taught AmeriKKKa how to abuse the other 15 candidates in his own party, to get away with that, and to pass that off as being respectable to a dumb ass electorate.
Sure, I can play stupid but I'm not a fucking Republican; they are the real dumb asses.
So, does all of your bloviation cum with a happy ending, or is your approach just bluster, like Trump? LOFL .........

It looks like AG Barr is attempting to create a 'constitutional crisis' between The US Congress & the executive branch.

Hopefully Barr will see the error of his ways, reconsider his refusal to testify, and hopefully Mueller will eventually testify to clarify his SC report concerning the obstruction issue.

Barr, After Acrimonious Day In Congress, Says He'll Skip Another One On Thursday

Were you this outraged when Holder was found in contempt by Congress for not appearing before the Senate Judiciary Hearing, or is your outrage just politically selective?

So, were you this outraged when Holder was found in contempt by Congress for not appearing before the Senate Judiciary Hearing, or is your outrage just politically selective?

Caddo avoids the question because it proves he is a hypocritical partisan asshole, whose opinion can’t be trusted for honesty.

Caddo avoids the question because it proves he is a hypocritical partisan asshole, whose opinion can’t be trusted for honesty.

I didn't vote for Obama, I am not aware of the Holder situation, thus I did not reply BUT I am replying now; happy dickhead?

I didn't vote for Obama, I am not aware of the Holder situation, thus I did not reply BUT I am replying now; happy dickhead?

So you plead ignorance. Thanks for that admission.

as I inferred; I was not aware of the situation at the time, nor have I attempted to learn about it since.

R U fucking happy now?

as I inferred; I was not aware of the situation at the time, nor have I attempted to learn about it since.

R U fucking happy now?

I’m always happy, and thanks for admitting your ignorance. I can’t get much simpler than that.

R U fucking happy now?

I’m always happy, and thanks for admitting your ignorance. I can’t get much simpler than that.

Technically it is ignorance so, you are correct. I was not too concerned with Obama, nor his cabinet officials; why?

I never had an issue with Obama B4 he was elected. Obama was a well respected multi term politician, in more than one official capacity. He was also a college professor so, he has a REAL brain to boot. EDIT: Also, I never voted for Obama ,although I did have two opportunities to do so.

Trump on the other hand has a multi decades long issues with truth aka telling LIES, fucking over contractors, sexual perversions, fucking over his 'university' students, adultery, making sexual remarks about his teenage daughter, you name it, etc., Trump is akin to Satan in a human body roaming the planet.

There was no (real) reason for me to keep my attention on Obama, or his cabinet members.

Ignorance? OK

but fuck Trump .........

Last edited:

R U fucking happy now?

Technically it is ignorance so, you are correct. I was not too concerned with Obama, nor his cabinet officials; why?

I never had an issue with Obama B4 he was elected. Obama was a well respected multi term politician, in more than one official capacity. He was also a college professor so, he has a REAL brain to boot. EDIT: Also, I never voted for Obama ,although I did have two opportunities to do so.

Trump on the other hand has a multi decades long issues with truth aka telling LIES, fucking over contractors, sexual perversions, fucking over his 'university' students, adultery, making sexual remarks about his teenage daughter, you name it, etc., Trump is akin to Satan in a human body roaming the planet.

There was no (real) reason for me to keep my attention on Obama, or his cabinet members.

Ignorance? OK

but fuck Trump .........

I didn’t vote for Trump, so I have nothing for you there, I am comparing the way Holder was treated and the way Barr is treated and both the left and the right are hypocritical.

R U fucking happy now?

Ignorance? OK

but fuck Trump .........

I didn’t vote for Trump, so I have nothing for you there, I am comparing the way Holder was treated and the way Barr is treated and both the left and the right are hypocritical.

I agreed; I'm ignorant on the Holder issue but as I stated there was no reason for me (at that time) to be suspicious of Obama, or his cabinet members.

Trump on the other hand: His abilities to fuck over his fellow human goes back a good 35 years before he ever ran for POTUS.

Comparing Obama & Trump, and their respective cabinet members IMO is like comparing apples to orange BUT you go ahead & have fun wit dat .........

Barr has single-handedly destroyed the Democrats by burning their coup attempt false narrative to the ground, putting their desperate attempt to cling to a debunked criminal lie on display, and reducing House Democrats to juvenile children whose best attempt to attack Barr consisted of the political theatrics of placing a rubber chicken in a chair and eating KFC during a temper-tantrum-throwing committee meeting.

:lmao:

R U fucking happy now?

Ignorance? OK

but fuck Trump .........

I agreed; I'm ignorant on the Holder issue but as I stated there was no reason for me (at that time) to be suspicious of Obama, or his cabinet members.

Trump on the other hand: His abilities to fuck over his fellow human goes back a good 35 years before he ever ran for POTUS.

Comparing Obama & Trump, and their respective cabinet members IMO is like comparing apples to orange BUT you go ahead & have fun wit dat .........

I always have fun. You support hypocrisy, good for you.

Barr has single-handedly destroyed the Democrats by burning their coup attempt false narrative to the ground, putting their desperate attempt to cling to a debunked criminal lie on display, and reducing House Democrats to juvenile children whose best attempt to attack Barr consisted of the political theatrics of placing a rubber chicken in a chair and eating KFC during a temper-tantrum-throwing committee meeting.

:lmao:

Reminded me of this flick, actually . . . the Democrats' behavior.

Forum List

Back