After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
There already are many laws banning assault weapons which obviously do not work. Kind of like the liberals and all their claims.

What is your definition of “assault weapons?”

What is your definition of “a woman?”

DId a woman with an assault rifle do the shooting, or was it the assault rifle that did the shooting while it happened to be held by a woman?

No. In this case it was a female who was taking hormones to become a male.
At least that is what was reported.
She was never going to become a male....but she's like Cher's kid Chastidy who was born a girl and now looks like a fat boy with a beard.
Ok, I'll take your word for it. It's very confusing. I think that's the point to all this shit.

People tamed the country with guns, lots and lots of guns. That's why creatures like you want to get rid of guns. You want to turn this country back into a lawless land of savages and gangsters so the people are desperate enough to support your oppressive Marxist government.
The cops do the taming, and I'm not asking for cops to get rid of their guns. That was an awful argument.

The cops do the taming, and I'm not asking for cops to get rid of their guns. That was an awful argument.
No, the cops do the arresting. Thugs don't rob cops. Duh! Cops carry a gun to protect themselves, not you.

Ok, I'll take your word for it. It's very confusing. I think that's the point to all this shit.
It's designed to be confusing.
Communists want us to be upset, confused, and angry.
That way the weirdos come out of the woodwork committing horrific acts, and then they can pass legislation designed to take our freedoms and destroy democracy.

I would not be surprised to see that put forth by the GOP in Congress soon

GOP Congress should go a step further and propose a ban on registered democrats from owning guns. If democrats want to ban guns they shouldn't have an issue with banning their supporters from owning guns.

GOP Congress should go a step further and propose a ban on registered democrats from owning guns. If democrats want to ban guns they shouldn't have an issue with banning their supporters from owning guns.

Thank you for showing your true authoritarian colors.

It's designed to be confusing.
Communists want us to be upset, confused, and angry.
That way the weirdos come out of the woodwork committing horrific acts, and then they can pass legislation designed to take our freedoms and destroy democracy.
Totally agree.

Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders​

Nice broad-brush, there, bigot.
I know a ton of conservatives and not one hates transgenders. Most feel sorry for them, just like they feel sorry for other people suffering from delusions.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
Thank you. Assault weapons should have been banned a long time ago. I wish President Biden could do it by Executive Order.

Just provide every student, every teacher, every cafeteria worker, every custodian, a weapon at the school entrance door, with an AK or AR with at least 100 round magazines.
Hyperbole just makes you look like a raving fool.
Post a laughing emoji if you agree.

Last edited:
Nice broad-brush, there, bigot.
I know a ton of conservatives and not one hates transgenders. Most feel sorry for them, just like they feel sorry for other people suffering from delusions.
I feel sorry for everyone with mental illness, but I'm not going to go along with their delusions to make them feel normal.

Thank you. Assault weapons should have been banned a long time ago. I wish President Biden could do it by Executive Order.

So, you want to live in a totalitarian dictatorship, where the power is vested in one man to unilaterally decide what freedoms you are to be allowed, and what freedoms you are not to be allowed?

I guess that makes sense. The biggest threat to such totalitarianism would come from the people, being armed and having the power, to resist, if necessary, by force of arms. It's no wonder that you want the people to be rendered unarmed and defenseless.

How about addressing mental illness and the delusional behavior of these poor pitiful creatures who believe that they can change what gender they are.

Forum List

Back