After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

It's certainly any man's business if such a fucked-up freak wants to follow someone's wife, sister, daughter or other close female acquaintance into the ladies' restroom.

View attachment 770271

How about walking into a group of teen girls dressing room? Should one of the dad's drill that guy right between the eyes?

How about walking into a group of teen girls dressing room? Should one of the dad's drill that guy right between the eyes?

Should we just ignore it? I don't advocate killing someone for that, but there should be repercussions.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
Firearm bans & book burning are GREAT WAYS to both protect & educate our young ones! It worked before & will work again!!!

Get rid of inappropriate books that lead to bigotry & violence.

Below is an image of some firearm free happy campers!

That's not necessary.
The teenaged girls should just beat the shit out of him ... Haul him out the door by his ear ...
Before kicking him in the nuts and warning him not to come back.

The Garand is a battle rifle, not an assault rifle.

The Germans invented the assault rifle, when they realized, during World War II, that battles were taking place at much closer distances and at a much faster pace, than they had in previous wars. Battle rifles, like the Garand were suitable for accurate shooting, at relatively long ranges, but the Germans recognized a new need to be able to put a lot more lead in the air, at shorter distances, without so much emphasis on accuracy or range. Lower-power ammunition, cheaper and lighter so that a soldier could carry more of it, and a gun that could fire more of it more quickly.

Like I said, you would have to stretch it.

Hale had no criminal record. Which means she was a law-abiding gun owner up until the shooting started.

Maybe we need a higher standard as to who can own a gun.

Naw, what is retarded is that it is that easy for someone this mentally disturbed to get guns.
And yet you and the rest of the diseased Leftist filth that plague the US support these mental defectives.

Yet you knew exactly who he was talking about without him using a name.

That should tell you something.

This is why I note that much of the hate is simple the promotion of politics. To me (and no, I have not done any official studies on this), politics is the biggest mental health issue the country faces.

It is the transgender FREAKS that HATE themselves and everyone that won't bend to their WARPED sense of reality.
And here the OP uses this fucked up situation to "ASSAULT" law abiding gun owners.
Just another demented thread by this asshole.
:rolleyes:
As long as we have easy access to multi-round weapons for ANYONE with out of control anger and a grudge, we will be the shooting capitol of the world.

Yet you knew exactly who he was talking about without him using a name.

That should tell you something.
It tells me I’m informed.

As soon as the post about walking into a dressing room was posted I knew ORANGE MAN BAD was around the corner.

It shows how weak his game is.

This is why I note that much of the hate is simple the promotion of politics. To me (and no, I have not done any official studies on this), politics is the biggest mental health issue the country faces.
At least you admit it you are afflicted with terminal TDS.

It tells me I’m informed.

As soon as the post about walking into a dressing room was posted I knew ORANGE MAN BAD was around the corner.

It shows how weak his game is.

Walking into the girls restroom = bad.

Walking into the girls dressing room = nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

As long as we have easy access to multi-round weapons for ANYONE with out of control anger and a grudge, we will be the shooting capitol of the world.

Piss off some more well-armed people and see what happens ... :thup:

Forum List

Back