After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

Identifying as transgendered already showed she had a level of mental disturbance. No, I am not saying that all transgendered people would shoot up a school, just pointing out the obvious to those of you who are incapable of rational thought.

I'm sure more homophobic people have gone on mass shootings sprees than transgendered people. For instance, the Pulse Nightclub. Or Eric Rudolph's reign of terror.

But it is your side that doesn’t believe that gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Much like depression, it is.

This woman had issues beyond her gender identity.

You want to ban those with all mental illnesses from having guns? That would include those with gender dyshoria, unless we are a now going to start picking and choosing exactly which mental illnesses would be included. This could also mean that anyone that was ever prescribed an anti-depressant could be disqualified. Seems like a very slippery slope, but one that Democrats may be willing to ride because it seems like disarming the populace is the #1 goal.

Works for me. Of course, very few transgender people are violent.. this was an exception.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
Fuck you're an ignorant cu nt
This shit doesn't get any ignorant.

I'm sure more homophobic people have gone on mass shootings sprees than transgendered people. For instance, the Pulse Nightclub. Or Eric Rudolph's reign of terror.
Pulse night club a molsem closet faggot great point.
How about that California cop Obama supporting mass killer?

People tamed the country with guns, lots and lots of guns. That's why creatures like you want to get rid of guns. You want to turn this country back into a lawless land of savages and gangsters so the people are desperate enough to support your oppressive Marxist government.
Retard, you copy and paste any post of mine where I want to get rid of guns, on any forum, since the internet started. Come on you fucking retarded pillock, you go find that post.

Have you fucking found it? No you won't because nation's should have guns, but there needs to be regulations, not just giving any inbred retard like you full access to any type of gun on the planet.

If I tripled the thickness of my kitchen worktop, your skull is twice as thick as that.

Can I suggest you put your face in a meat grinder, then go live in the woods because you are such a retarded bellend.

Retard, you copy and paste any post of mine where I want to get rid of guns, on any forum, since the internet started. Come on you fucking retarded pillock, you go find that post.

Have you fucking found it? No you won't because nation's should have guns, but there needs to be regulations, not just giving any inbred retard like you full access to any type of gun on the planet.

If I tripled the thickness of my kitchen worktop, your skull is twice as thick as that.

Can I suggest you put your face in a meat grinder, then go live in the woods because you are such a retarded bellend.
You're a big fat poopy pants and dress funny.

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.

The freak didnt use a so called assault weapon.

Works for me. Of course, very few transgender people are violent.. this was an exception.
IMO everyone needs to chill out until we all the facts are out. I'm reading this girl only recently identified as male and she's 28? What was the homelife like? What type of meds has he/she been on recently and her entire life? What was her mental diagnosis? Etc. Etc.

How do you know this was a woman?

Do you have a biology degree?

Nope, this only reinforces the truth of what's going on.

Democrats are trying to murder Republicans.

This just an example of the left using violent rhetoric to cause hatred against Republicans inciting them to violence.
It couldn't be any more clear.

The left is literally creating these monsters in our schools with their woke ideology, and then badgering them into committing violence against decent Americans.

And then their fake president goes in front of all of the happy folks in the White House who are laughing and cheering asking if they want ice-cream.

This is a very sick man:

You are right -Biden and/or anyone - (Harris included) - that laughs and joke's after these or any henious events unfold in this country, are some very sick folk's not deserving of any offices of any kind. Anyone that doesn't understand what the extreme leftist are all about by now are some very sick people.

We have become as a ticking time bomb waiting on our demise to finally come, and it's all because of the abandoning of our Christian principles in favor of the evil things we see going on now or worse are actually enabling to go on now.

My prayer's go out to the families of those who paid the ultimate price for Loving the Lord, and therefore wanting a peaceful life within a sea of evilness that was surrounding them. This was an evil act that has got to be realized, and it's amazing how there is some sort of ignorance or an excuse behind not seeing "mental instability" that leads to a person being allowed to go freely about (regardless of the HUGE red flags shown), until the person either hurt or worse killed people.

It is unexceptable.

Ok, and how do you address the problem ? Tell us ole wise ace...

Since 2018 there have been 4 mass shootings involving trannies/gender confused people.
Might want to add in all the suicides where they've killed themselves in which is still killing someone. Now what are the statistics ? Probably unbelievably high.

I'd be interested to see if she bought the guns legally what box she checked on the sex question on the 4473.

R.9f6d7364833388e48fc6f3dc704a0867

In the shops in my AO anyone that checks the non-binary box will be refused the sale.....The common sense logic being that if you don't know what sex you are then it's a better than even chance you are not right in the head.

It's the shop's choice to complete the sale or not.....Let's see the leftists try to get that cake baked.

So, next time I buy a gun, if I click Female, the FBI can't question the change? It could be useful in case I ever attend a pro-Trump ralley - when the FBI sends me to prison for supporting Trump I might get sent to a women's prison.

A better idea - How's about us going back to the American cultures or cultural practices that worked the best in our societies and nation ??? Otherwise let's review which cultural practices that we as a nation need to keep or possibly might need to ban (i.e. make law's limiting or restricting the practices if are bad according to the imperical evidence showing).......

We need to fix, study, rehabilitate, help or maybe even imprison (i.e.send to the crazy house), once again these individuals that can't cope before they kill people like this, otherwise if the one's doing crazy shite can't cope with the majority of society in a peaceful manor or way anymore, then it's off to be rehibilitated or imprisoned until they can....

And of course we need to review which practices don't give no trouble in order to get balance and perspective from those positives that work and have always worked....... It might be time to ban (make laws in order to correct), the practice's or parts of culture's that are proving to be deadly in many ways, and are not working in everyday society like they should be.

Now once again due to current events, we now have the offense and the defense on the field, so choose one to support in hopes to win your game. Other's will choose their's.

The Pulse Nightclub shooting was by a closet gay who decided to kill for the glory of Allah.
Eric Rudolph wasn't a shooter....he was a bomber.....which is what you'll have more of if you try to take everyone's guns away.
The hate will still remain, and instead of having mass-shootings you'll replace them with suicide bombings....which is even worse.
Right now knifing attacks are on the increase in the UK. So banning guns isn't a solution.
Ending all of the division and hatred works better for everyone, but you leftists like spewing and fomenting hate.
It's what you live for.

Im glad you dont believe in gjuns cause you got a true problem with rage dear

Forum List

Back