After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Here is why I'll never vote for ted cruz and have joined the Never cruz movement!
1. He supported 500% more h1b's to take our jobs away
2. He supported bringing in the syrians
3. In 2013 Ted cruz said in front of a senate hearing that he supported legal residency for the 11,000,000 illegals in this country. The same stance as George w Bush.
4. He supports fucked up trade that benefits everyone besides America. We can't afford this anymore!
5. He voted for the corker bill that allowed for the Iranian deal.
6. He voted for the tpp that is in line with number 4.
7. The guy has stabbed carson and rubio in the back with outright lies.
8. He supports blacklivesmatters over the front runner of his own party. A group that has done a great amount of damage to cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

No, I will never ever vote Ted cruz if he got the nomination. I've voted Republican for my entire adult life and most here probably think that is bs but is is very much true. The above list is why I and so should you oppose Ted cruz.

Last edited:
Here is why I'll never vote for ted cruz and have joined the Never cruz movement!
3. In 2013 Ted cruz side in front of a senate hearing that he supported legal residency for the 11,000,000 illegals in this country. The same stance as George w Bush.
4. He supports fucked up trade that benefits everyone besides America. We can't afford this anymore!
8. He supports blacklivesmatters over the front runner of his own party. A group that has done a great amount of damage to cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

No, I will never ever vote Ted cruz if he got the nomination. I've voted Republican for my entire adult life and most here probably think that is bs but is is very much true. The above list is why I and so should you oppose Ted cruz.

WE all know that you will not vote for anyone other than the far left!

Then again Cruz is not racist enough for you!

Senator Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck Passing Out Freebies To Illegal Border Crossers in 2014
The Conservative Treehouse ^ | 3/27/16 | sundance

The headline reflects the moment my previous support for Ted Cruz (2011/2012), which evolved to concern about Senator Ted Cruz (2013/2014), turned to admitting Ted Cruz was a phony. He had been in office for 18 months – I had sent him campaign contributions.

The date was Saturday, July 19th, 2014 – I remember it vividly because I noted in my journal “last straw in providing Cruz any benefit of doubt – done“.

• Banned
3. In 2013 Ted cruz side in front of a senate hearing that he supported legal residency for the 11,000,000 illegals in this country. The same stance as George w Bush.

WE all know that you will not vote for anyone other than the far left!

Then again Cruz is not racist enough for you!

A lot of republicans throughout history would agree with my kind of republicanism from Dwight D. Eisenhower, Nixon to Theodore Roosevelt. these were men that respected effiency and wanted to make America better. I will say that I am no liberterian.

And once again we'll get a subpar nominee and be told it's the most important elevation ever and we should hold our nose and pull the lever anyways. Republican, Democrat, the song remains the same: Vote the party nominee anyways.

The two party system really sucks.

He sounds like Obama. You like Obama.

• Banned
And once again we'll get a subpar nominee and be told it's the most important elevation ever and we should hold our nose and pull the lever anyways. Republican, Democrat, the song remains the same: Vote the party nominee anyways.

The two party system really sucks.

trump will make a great nominee. I like his American first ideas!

Forum List

Back