we have a movement going on.

It could be anyone. ANY outsider who actually puts the good of the country over his/her party could do as well as Trump is doing and the establishment would be attacking with just much ferocity. This has nothing to do with Trump's personality or tactics, it has to do with busting up the Washington establishment.

oh chit,,,my cat is having a major movement going on in the litter box,,,,,,pewwww,,,yech,,,now i have to change the sand box again !!! smells like al sharpton just took another taco bell crapper.

i would love to see this movement,,,,"Black For Trump" and by the summer, polls show closer to 40/45% of blacks planning to vote for Trump.

The Bernie Sanders Movement. Eventually all of the kids going to the events will be entering with a tennis ball walker cause its the cool thing to do.

Uh no. You have a celebrity running for office who, as it should be, is popular (hence they are a celebrity). He has zero workable plans, zero interest in solving whatever particular problem the US is facing, and zero willingness to learn anything about the problems or the solutions.

It could become a movement. The largest test to date will be August 9 in Wisconsin when (after the convention), Paul Ryan is on the ballot. If Trump's supporters are for real, Mr. Ryan will be destroyed on 8/9/16. There is zero strategic reason for his being allowed to keep his seat and in a House race, Trump's celebrity could sway the election to any one of his rivals running for the office.

So far in the primary season, Trump's insurgency is batting zero in reversing the status quo. There is no movement. Just a small fraction of a man who is popular with the lesser lights among us and can't tell the difference between candor and cruelty.

we have a movement goin on for being smart.

we have a movement goin on for bein strong.

we have a movement going on.

Forum List

Back