After concealing her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
Did the individual referenced in the OP live in a predominantly black neighborhood.

BTW, the fact that there's such a thing as white and/or black neighborhoods is more evidence to the depths of how insidious systemic racism is.
Amazing you Leftards choose to be so pathetically ignorant about everything.
Try educating yourself and READING THE ARTICLE OF THE OP.

The complaint says that Duffy’s home is in a historically African-American neighborhood

I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
Did the individual referenced in the OP live in a predominantly black neighborhood.

BTW, the fact that there's such a thing as white and/or black neighborhoods is more evidence to the depths of how insidious systemic racism is.
And yes, people can’t buy homes they can’t afford.

It's terrible that your fellow DemoKKKrats do this shit in their nasty cities.

Amazing you Leftards choose to be so pathetically ignorant about everything.
Try educating yourself and READING THE ARTICLE OF THE OP.

The complaint says that Duffy’s home is in a historically African-American neighborhood
You are basically talking to Al Sharpton here.
MarcAtl doesn't have a genuine thought in his brain. Not one.

The result? Carlette Duffy's appraised value more than doubled.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Here house was just low balled because she works for the wrong person.

Smfh.
But I thought Republicans said that there's no such thing as systemic racism.
This isn't systemic racism

There is something fishy about this that doesn't make sense

Kind of like most of YOUR posts.

Yes I misread your post which is why I deleted mine.

It's a good thing you deleted it.
I was going to tell you to type in "Criminal Justice Reform" and ask you which political party was behind the Search Results in that category.

Progressives like President Biden and Vice President Harris were part of the "Lock Then Up" crowd ...
Then they would turn around and bitch about Republicans making the point that Fatherless Households were a problem ...
Then the Progressive would try to identify what the Republicans were saying as being Systemic Racism.

You cannot have it both ways Sista ... :thup:

This is satire...right?

HAha.... there is no limit to your disingenuous nonsense.
I thought today's conservatives are always harping on about "being like MLK" and "not seeing color" and whatnot.

Tell us, why are there such things as white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods?

Have a little time to investigate this bogus story...

Missing from the national media story, but included in the Indianapolis Star is the homes location.... The Flanner Housing District. A LOW-INCOME housing project in the 1950s.
Here is a typical home in that housing project....

crapHouse.jpg

It is a bad area of the city. Everyone who lives here knows it. So does the banks.

Homes in this area have listed/sold from $40k to $80k average. Ones completely remodeled have sold for $125k Don't take my word for it.... look it up yourself.

This area is one of the worst in Indianapolis. That is a fact.
Areas around 10th street on the east side is about the only area you are going to go that is worse than Flanner area.

There is no home in the entire Flanner Disctrict that is worth NEAR $259,000.
And Indy Star damn well knows this, but ran the story anyway.
Race baiting at it's worse.
Yet again

I thought today's conservatives are always harping on about "being like MLK" and "not seeing color" and whatnot.

Tell us, why are there such things as white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods?

Because when blacks move in, whites move out. If I didn't have a business where I live, I'd move the hell out of here because of the blacks. The noise, the garbage all over the streets, the closed down stores, the shootings, the assaults and murders. That never took place when I first moved here 35 years ago and it was all white. We used to go to bed at night with our doors open. Never had a problem.

HAha.... there is no limit to your disingenuous nonsense.

Do you agree or disagree that there are such things as Jewish neighborhoods?

So in a nutshell....

We can see there is some nefarious activity going on with the woman and her partner in crime at the Fair Housing Center, are up to no good here.
As you can see for yourself in my post right above - there is no way on earth her home is worth $259,000 or even HALF that much. These people are up to something. Probably trying to get the city to do something about this blighted area. It is one of the worst in the city.
Their story doesn't carry water. The "Fair" Housing Center obviously got this appraiser to provide a fraudulent value and none of the three banks are falling for it.

So what do they do? - go to the media and cry racism! racism! racism!

So in a nutshell....

We can see there is some nefarious activity going on with the woman and her partner in crime at the Fair Housing Center, are up to no good here.
As you can see for yourself in my post right above - there is no way on earth her home is worth $259,000 or even HALF that much. These people are up to something. Probably trying to get the city to do something about this blighted area. It is one of the worst in the city.
Their story doesn't carry water. The "Fair" Housing Center obviously got this appraiser to provide a fraudulent value and none of the three banks are falling for it.

So what do they do? - go to the media and cry racism! racism! racism!

Look for a lawsuit on the first two appraisal companies, or they cave in to keep their reputation and hand over some money to keep the story quiet even though they did absolutely nothing wrong. Jessie Jackson taught them how to scam people using the race card.

Forum List

Back