Government Scientific Advisors Admit They Used ‘Totalitarian’ Fear Tactics To Control People During Pandemic

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Toldjaso.

Scientists in the UK working as advisors for the government have expressed regret for using what they now admit to be “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of instilling fear in the population in order to control behaviour during the pandemic, according to a report.

Related:
Eric Clapton Blames ‘Propaganda’ for ‘Disastrous’ Covid Vaccine Experience

“My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks,” guitarist writes of reaction to vaccine. “I feared I would never play again”

This is from the UK, not exactly a bastion of freedom and human rights, but disturbingly, we clearly have seen the exact same thing happening here in the U.S.
Look at how many times the ‘experts’ in the US have admitted to lies, yet there they still stand as ‘experts’ and half the nation does their bobble head routine to everything they spew.

Fauci lied to Congress about funding gain of function research at Wuhan
Well, except he didn't, sure, OK.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Toldjaso.

Scientists in the UK working as advisors for the government have expressed regret for using what they now admit to be “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of instilling fear in the population in order to control behaviour during the pandemic, according to a report.

Related:

“My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks,” guitarist writes of reaction to vaccine. “I feared I would never play again”
Nooooo
How could that be!

I can see Hitler smiling for some reason

This is from the UK, not exactly a bastion of freedom and human rights, but disturbingly, we clearly have seen the exact same thing happening here in the U.S.
Look at how many times the ‘experts’ in the US have admitted to lies, yet there they still stand as ‘experts’ and half the nation does their bobble head routine to everything they spew.

The damage that the scientific community have done to themselves, and scientific journals done to themselves, will last for decades or longer. Now, any time a scientist says, "look at the science", the response by the rest of us will simply be, "but, Covid..." I'll never believe a "follow the science" scientist or "it's in the scientific journals" again.

To believe, I'll have to read and study on my own, to whatever level of reading and study that a topic is worth to me and I'll make up my mind based on that - I might be wrong, and I might be right but I'll always trust my own reading over what some scientist or scientific journal said just because of the credentials they may have.

Toldjaso.

Related:

realcaptobvious.jpg

The damage that the scientific community have done to themselves, and scientific journals done to themselves, will last for decades or longer. Now, any time a scientist says, "look at the science", the response by the rest of us will simply be, "but, Covid..." I'll never believe a "follow the science" scientist or "it's in the scientific journals" again.

To believe, I'll have to read and study on my own, to whatever level of reading and study that a topic is worth to me and I'll make up my mind based on that - I might be wrong, and I might be right but I'll always trust my own reading over what some scientist or scientific journal said just because of the credentials they may have.
Only the well trained sheep follow advice without question from people in authority now.

Only the well trained sheep follow advice without question from people in authority now.

My Antifa-type son used to have a bumper sticker, right next to his Coexist sticker, that said, "Question your lying government" He's grown up and gotten real jobs and wants to put all that behind him but most of his old crowd still have Coexist bumper stickers but will beat you up for questioning your government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back