What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capitol Riot Suspect Shoots Mountain Lion, Defies Order To Not Own Guns, Prosecutors Say

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I disagree with the judge. This man belongs in jail awaiting trial. Not confined home with a gps on his ankle.

He's already a convicted felon for robbery in New Mexico. He has a history of crime yet the judge won't put him in jail until trial.

He clearly has no respect for the law and I wouldn't be surprised if he violates his release again.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
I disagree with the judge. This man belongs in jail awaiting trial. Not confined home with a gps on his ankle.

He's already a convicted felon for robbery in New Mexico. He has a history of crime yet the judge won't put him in jail until trial.

He clearly has no respect for the law and I wouldn't be surprised if he violates his release again.

Sounds pretty standard for black thugs and Antifa. But I guess since this time it’s a white guy who isn’t a communist, you’re now outraged.

/yawn

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So he's a DEMOCRAT then.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score

Defies Order​

I disagree with the judge.
Where the fuck these cops, judges,and attorneys getting all their lawful orders from? Why are they treating the US citizenry as a third rate "private" Military rank and ordering people around like defendants at court martial subject to dishonorable discharge?

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

How do you feel about arson and looting?

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Correct. Hope the federal marshals pay him a visit if the local/state people don't.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
We are supposed to have our own guns to defend our homes and families against such violence.
Correct. Hope the federal marshals pay him a visit if the local/state people don't.
The federal marshalls need to fuck off the property along with their state and local minions, when they can't refrain from sacking and pillaging themselves.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
We are supposed to have our own guns to defend our homes and families against such violence.
The federal marshalls need to fuck off the property along with their state and local minions, when they can't refrain from sacking and pillaging themselves.
If the State isn't going to enforce the laws, the feds should. Thats always been the case. Its a pretty safe bet he violated his CORs when he left the state.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If the State isn't going to enforce the laws, the feds should. Thats always been the case. Its a pretty safe bet he violated his CORs when he left the state.
If the Feds aren't busy enough yet, they soon will be. If any serious 2A infringement is attempted by the Dems, many states will nullify and refuse to enforce them.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
If the Feds aren't busy enough yet, they soon will be. If any serious 2A infringement is attempted by the Dems, many states will nullify and refuse to enforce them.
Can't do that. The judges are cutting hair on the bench.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Say Hi to Mr. Roark for us Tattoo.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
the State isn't going to enforce the laws, the feds should. Thats always been the case. Its a pretty safe bet he violated his CORs when he left the state.
The fuck sort of pimp are you? Violating vicinage and double jeopardy.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
IMO, anyone who hunts wild cats, wolves and other apex predators needs to be hunted. As far as elephants and rhinos, who gives a f*ck? Their farts cause more global warming than a traffic jam. :dunno:

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
IMO, anyone who hunts wild cats, wolves and other apex predators needs to be hunted
Carnivores are often trapped and hunted for their fur, but generally it's the meat of herbivorous game animals -- cloven footed animals that chew the cud as cattle or beef oxen according to the Bible -- which is the most palatable to humans.

Bear meat and pork are more marginal for human consumption.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score

justinacolmena, pork is actually right up there with chicken as one of the best form of protein for humanoids.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List