After concealing her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

The result? Carlette Duffy's appraised value more than doubled.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Here house was just low balled because she works for the wrong person.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
Why would I live with people who love murdering people just for fun?
You mean like white folks have done in this country for over 400yrs.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.
White European nations are for whites you idiot. The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism. Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.
White European nations are for whites you idiot.

It's pretty obvious that your stupid ass needs to get off the farm, there is a whole world to be explored.
The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism.

To bad that wasn't try for the black folks who were in America, moron.

Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Keep telling yourself that bullshit dumbass. That is the lie of white supremacy at it's best, you try to hide the history of others in the creation of this nation.

So why do you live around us, why don't you move to a lily white neighborhood?

It was a white neighborhood until you people moved in. Clean, quiet, best rated schools in the county, no violent crime, no murders, no armed robberies, no gun shooting. Beautiful. We had the most beautiful malls that people from other states would come to experience, home prices always on the increase, police with nothing better to do than take radar/ laser.

What good would it do me to move? American blacks are the only race in the world that strive to move away from their own kind. Wherever we move, you'll eventually move there too when you destroy the last former white community.

Right, because you whites never ride around with their music loud, oh that's right you don't live around any so you wouldn't know.

Very seldom, but not every minute or two. You people can't even go to a Fn McDonald's drive thru without that jungle music blaring.

This is America, move.

We were here first. You move.

I know because black folks are savages and white folks are the more civilized folks who live perfect lives in their lily white neighborhoods.

You should try Siberia, I hear it is pretty lily white.

There are white areas in this country too. The problem is coming up with enough money to move there since you people devalued our property by more than half.

Smfh.
White European nations are for whites you idiot.

It's pretty obvious that your stupid ass needs to get off the farm, there is a whole world to be explored.
The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism.

To bad that wasn't try for the black folks who were in America, moron.

Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Keep telling yourself that bullshit dumbass. That is the lie of white supremacy at it's best, you try to hide the history of others in the creation of this nation.
The creation of the country was in 1765-1789. British people didn't even think Irish were white dumb fuck. "White" was expanded to all of Europe, the Middle East and N. Africa. I know it sucks that all of mass immigrant groups think hood rat blacks suck, including W. African immigrants.

So if you renovate your home does that change the appraisal you will receive on it? If it is in a historic neighborhood or area will that change the appraisal on it?

Where does it say anything about this house being renovated? I think this biased story would have pointed that out.
Flanner sucks. No home there is close to being worth 150K.

Smfh.
If you’re not murdering babies you’re murdering adults.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?
The lower income neighborhoods you make sure they are supplied with the drugs, which is the ROOT CAUSE of the crime.
Ah. So tell us more about how drug dealers are evil and should be locked up. Because as you say, drugs are why blacks are murdering each other.

So if you renovate your home does that change the appraisal you will receive on it? If it is in a historic neighborhood or area will that change the appraisal on it?

Where does it say anything about this house being renovated? I think this biased story would have pointed that out.
No home has gone up 259% in the last 3 years.

No home has gone up 259% in the last 3 years.
Not in Flanner. I grew up 3 miles from there.

Smfh.
White European nations are for whites you idiot. The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism. Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Well, that's why sniveling little bitches like SuperBadGirlieboi won't ever leave, and just cry for more free stuff from Whitey for his entire life.

Smfh.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.
you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago
The hits just keep on coming.
that’s what the victims of violence crimes in ATL keep saying

but Stacy Abrams is too busy killing business opportunities for minorities to pay attention.

So why do you live around us, why don't you move to a lily white neighborhood?

It was a white neighborhood until you people moved in. Clean, quiet, best rated schools in the county, no violent crime, no murders, no armed robberies, no gun shooting. Beautiful. We had the most beautiful malls that people from other states would come to experience, home prices always on the increase, police with nothing better to do than take radar/ laser.

What good would it do me to move? American blacks are the only race in the world that strive to move away from their own kind. Wherever we move, you'll eventually move there too when you destroy the last former white community.

Wow what a racist diatribe, hard to hide those true colors.
Right, because you whites never ride around with their music loud, oh that's right you don't live around any so you wouldn't know.

Very seldom, but not every minute or two. You people can't even go to a Fn McDonald's drive thru without that jungle music blaring.

You mean that Jungle Music that your kids are the Number 1 consumers of.
This is America, move.

We were here first. You move.

Actually you weren't.
I know because black folks are savages and white folks are the more civilized folks who live perfect lives in their lily white neighborhoods.

You should try Siberia, I hear it is pretty lily white.

There are white areas in this country too. The problem is coming up with enough money to move there since you people devalued our property by more than half.

Yea move out to Idaho, you probably will only see a black person every 6 months.

Smfh.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.
you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago
that’s what the victims of violence crimes in ATL keep saying.

So that pretty much says you don't know what you are talking about as usual.
but Stacy Abrams is too busy killing business opportunities for minorities to pay attention.

You mean getting folks out to vote which is why Trump lost Georgia.

Smfh.
If you’re not murdering babies you’re murdering adults.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?
The lower income neighborhoods you make sure they are supplied with the drugs, which is the ROOT CAUSE of the crime.
Ah. So tell us more about how drug dealers are evil and should be locked up. Because as you say, drugs are why blacks are murdering each other.
Which drug dealers

Smfh.

Well, that's why sniveling little bitches like SuperBadGirlieboi won't ever leave, and just cry for more free stuff from Whitey for his entire life.
Woo hoo we can't all be bad boys on the internet like you Dumb Dudley, please tell us all the Free Stuff whitey is giving us.

Smfh.

Or, as usual...you have no clue...https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/verify-atlanta-crime-versus-chicago/85-d157ec52-ab54-4a99-98f1-5ab9d97ea86b

"We crunched the numbers and, adjusting for population, in Atlanta, you’re more likely to be a victim of murder, shootings, and aggravated assault than in Chicago"

No, I mean killing jobs and opportunties...like when she pushed MLB All Star game out, based on lies and threats....typical

Smfh.

Or, as usual...you have no clue...https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/verify-atlanta-crime-versus-chicago/85-d157ec52-ab54-4a99-98f1-5ab9d97ea86b

"We crunched the numbers and, adjusting for population, in Atlanta, you’re more likely to be a victim of murder, shootings, and aggravated assault than in Chicago"

No, I mean killing jobs and opportunties...like when she pushed MLB All Star game out, based on lies and threats....typical

All they are is just sleazy extortionists, like their Hero Biden. Ignore all the 'social justice' bullshit, it's just a gimmick; if they really cared about any of that they wouldn't be living in shitholes and killing each other over dope slinging and tennis shoes and gold chains.

Smfh.

They must have somehow changed their skin color. Black skin prevents success. Just ask Dems/Leftist/Commies.

Smfh.

Some folks just can't help themselves when it comes to lying.

Forum List

Back