After concealing her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

The result? Carlette Duffy's appraised value more than doubled.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Here house was just low balled because she works for the wrong person.

Smfh.
i don’t disclose my race on anything that ask.

there is no reason to
So do they appraise your house from outside?
i have no idea. i was never home when they did it.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Because, as Chris Rock once said, "all the ignorant ni**as."

Has nothing to do with the color of skin. It is a cultural problem and Marxists are exploiting the fuck out of it.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
Why would I live with people who love murdering people just for fun?
You mean like white folks have done in this country for over 400yrs.
If you’re not murdering babies you’re murdering adults.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?
The lower income neighborhoods you make sure they are supplied with the drugs, which is the ROOT CAUSE of the crime.

Smfh.

there is no reason to
You're right, you don't have any idea.

Smfh.
USA was founded by "whites" for whites or specifically people of British ancestry, a little Dutch and maybe Germans. Ben Franklin even thought some Germans were too swarthy. You know kinda like how every country is based on singular racial/ethnic groups, ethnostates. There are plenty of racist Blacks who post here who think no whites should live in SSA. However today N. America and W. Europe are the least racist places on Earth.
How was it founded by whites when someone was already living here?

Smfh.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.

Smfh.

there is no reason to
yeah i couldn’t i wasn’t home

if i was here i’d go with last appraisial though

Smfh.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.

Smfh.

Yes, I see you're hiding out in a red state, like a lot of the DemoKKKrat hypocrites who don't want to live in places run by people like you.

Smfh.

there is no reason to
yeah i couldn’t i wasn’t home

if i was here i’d go with last appraisial though
Thxs you already admitted you don't have a clue.

Smfh.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.
Germany, UK

Smfh.
Germany, UK
there are more black millionaires in american then any other country in the world

I live in a nice
Yes

The order says Jews can be considered to have been targeted on the basis of their nationality or race as Jews.
OK, your argument is that it's an either/or and both/and situation, right?
I asked you a simple question. Do you believe that Jewish neighborhoods exist?
Do black Jewish folks exist?
100% yes
How many of them do you know personally?
Several go to a Temple I attend occasionally. One I know very well. Why?

Smfh.

Yes, I see you're hiding out in a red state, like a lot of the DemoKKKrat hypocrites who don't want to live in places run by people like you.
Uh this state went Blue in the last Presidential Election. I guess your dumb ass figured out where the Capitol of Siberia is as well.

Smfh.

Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.
you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago

Smfh.
Germany, UK
there are more black millionaires in american then any other country in the world
What does that have to do with home appraisals? Do they come inside your home when they do an appraisal or do they do it from the front yard?

Smfh.

you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago
The hits just keep on coming.

Smfh.

Uh this state went Blue in the last Presidential Election. I guess your dumb ass figured out where the Capitol of Siberia is as well.

"The Capitol of Siberia"? LOL! You fucking rubes never disappoint.

Smfh.

"The Capitol of Siberia"? LOL! You fucking rubes never disappoint.
Neither do you dumb ass rednecks.

Irkutsk – The Capital Of Siberia. Irkutsk is one of the largest cities in the vast Russian taiga, also called – “the capital of Siberia”. Others call it “Eastern Paris”. It is located in the path of the Trans-Siberian railway highway.

Forum List

Back