After concealing her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

The result? Carlette Duffy's appraised value more than doubled.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Here house was just low balled because she works for the wrong person.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.
you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago
The hits just keep on coming.
that’s what the victims of violence crimes in ATL keep saying.

So that pretty much says you don't know what you are talking about as usual.
but Stacy Abrams is too busy killing business opportunities for minorities to pay attention.

You mean getting folks out to vote which is why Trump lost Georgia.
Or, as usual...you have no clue...https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/verify-atlanta-crime-versus-chicago/85-d157ec52-ab54-4a99-98f1-5ab9d97ea86b

"We crunched the numbers and, adjusting for population, in Atlanta, you’re more likely to be a victim of murder, shootings, and aggravated assault than in Chicago"

No, I mean killing jobs and opportunties...like when she pushed MLB All Star game out, based on lies and threats....typical
Some folks just can't help themselves when it comes to lying.

haha yeah she lied

we know now she was pressuring mlb to leave

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
Why would I live with people who love murdering people just for fun?
You mean like white folks have done in this country for over 400yrs.
If you’re not murdering babies you’re murdering adults.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?
The lower income neighborhoods you make sure they are supplied with the drugs, which is the ROOT CAUSE of the crime.
Ah. So tell us more about how drug dealers are evil and should be locked up. Because as you say, drugs are why blacks are murdering each other.
Which drug dealers

Smfh.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.
White European nations are for whites you idiot. The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism. Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Well, that's why sniveling little bitches like SuperBadGirlieboi won't ever leave, and just cry for more free stuff from Whitey for his entire life.
Woo hoo we can't all be bad boys on the internet like you Dumb Dudley, please tell us all the Free Stuff whitey is giving us.
Personal responsibility is a trait lacking in black communities. Asians, Latinos all have good sense of personal responsibility and do well. Why is it you can’t?

And no home has gone up 159% in value the last 3 years.

Smfh.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.
Come to Atlanta moron and I can show you plenty of nice, crime free, black neighborhoods. Nothing like an ignorant, racist redneck.
you are more likely to be a victim of murder,or aggravated assault in Atl then in Chicago

but Stacy Abrams is too busy killing business opportunities for minorities to pay attention.

Or, as usual...you have no clue...https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/verify-atlanta-crime-versus-chicago/85-d157ec52-ab54-4a99-98f1-5ab9d97ea86b

"We crunched the numbers and, adjusting for population, in Atlanta, you’re more likely to be a victim of murder, shootings, and aggravated assault than in Chicago"

No, I mean killing jobs and opportunties...like when she pushed MLB All Star game out, based on lies and threats....typical

haha yeah she lied

No you lied like you usually do.

Smfh.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?
The lower income neighborhoods you make sure they are supplied with the drugs, which is the ROOT CAUSE of the crime.
Ah. So tell us more about how drug dealers are evil and should be locked up. Because as you say, drugs are why blacks are murdering each other.
Which drug dealers

Smfh.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.
Name anywhere on earth where whites have it better and name another white European nation where racism has been as bad as it has been in America.
White European nations are for whites you idiot. The USA opened their borders to non whites in 1965 with about zero racism. Nowhere in the history of Earth is there so many non whites in a country founded by whites because whites whites created the greatest First World Country in history. You don't understand the formation of countries.

Well, that's why sniveling little bitches like SuperBadGirlieboi won't ever leave, and just cry for more free stuff from Whitey for his entire life.
Woo hoo we can't all be bad boys on the internet like you Dumb Dudley, please tell us all the Free Stuff whitey is giving us.
Personal responsibility is a trait lacking in black communities. Asians, Latinos all have good sense of personal responsibility and do well. Why is it you can’t?

We will see.

Smfh.

So why is that?
Which drug dealers

Smfh.

We will see.
We saw. You’re wrong.

Smfh.

So why is that?
Which drug dealers

Smfh.

We will see.
We saw. You’re wrong.
We will see when this case is said and done.

Smfh.

haha yeah she lied

nope it’s been exposed

you keep repeating debunked news

Smfh.

So why is that?
Which drug dealers

Smfh.

We will see.
We saw. You’re wrong.
We will see when this case is said and done.
No, we won’t. Object of the lawsuit is to create a narrative and will now be buried.

Fact remains, no home has increased 159% in the last 3 years.

Smfh.

haha yeah she lied

nope it’s been exposed

Lying comes naturally to you Trump Humpers

Smfh.

Yes, I see you're hiding out in a red state, like a lot of the DemoKKKrat hypocrites who don't want to live in places run by people like you.
Uh this state went Blue in the last Presidential Election. I guess your dumb ass figured out where the Capitol of Siberia is as well.

"The Capitol of Siberia"? LOL! You fucking rubes never disappoint.
Neither do you dumb ass rednecks.

Irkutsk – The Capital Of Siberia. Irkutsk is one of the largest cities in the vast Russian taiga, also called – “the capital of Siberia”. Others call it “Eastern Paris”. It is located in the path of the Trans-Siberian railway highway.

I was mocking your dumb ass for misspelling "capital", and you didn't even pick up on it! LOL!

Public school in a blue city, right?

Wow what a racist diatribe, hard to hide those true colors.

See, there you go as usual for a leftist. Post the truth and you call it racist. Name one thing in my statement that I'm wrong about.

You mean that Jungle Music that your kids are the Number 1 consumers of.

No, not my kids. And the few whites that do listen to that garbage have the courtesy to turn it down at stop lights or in line at a fast food place.

Actually you weren't.

Maybe not, but here long before you.

Yea move out to Idaho, you probably will only see a black person every 6 months.
That would be heaven on earth. Unfortunately I have no friends or family in that state.

Smfh.

Yes, I see you're hiding out in a red state, like a lot of the DemoKKKrat hypocrites who don't want to live in places run by people like you.
Uh this state went Blue in the last Presidential Election. I guess your dumb ass figured out where the Capitol of Siberia is as well.

"The Capitol of Siberia"? LOL! You fucking rubes never disappoint.
Neither do you dumb ass rednecks.

Irkutsk – The Capital Of Siberia. Irkutsk is one of the largest cities in the vast Russian taiga, also called – “the capital of Siberia”. Others call it “Eastern Paris”. It is located in the path of the Trans-Siberian railway highway.

I was mocking your dumb ass for misspelling "capital", and you didn't even pick up on it! LOL!

Public school in a blue city, right?
No you weren't dumb ass, you showed how big of an idiot you actually are.

Wow what a racist diatribe, hard to hide those true colors.

See, there you go as usual for a leftist. Post the truth and you call it racist. Name one thing in my statement that I'm wrong about.

What else is it. As I have said before, a black man can murder someone and then the racist like you will lump me in with the black man guilty of murder just because I am black when in fact I haven't murdered anyone.
You mean that Jungle Music that your kids are the Number 1 consumers of.

No, not my kids. And the few whites that do listen to that garbage have the courtesy to turn it down at stop lights or in line at a fast food place.

Not your kids, but you will lump my kids in with those who do.
Actually you weren't.

Maybe not, but here long before you.

According to who?
Yea move out to Idaho, you probably will only see a black person every 6 months.
That would be heaven on earth. Unfortunately I have no friends or family in that state.

As much as you hate black folks, you have a lot of excuses of why you want to stay around us.

That's what you hope.

It's completely stupid and so easy to defend.

There were three different appraisals done by a completely different company each time.
Two of the three valued the house wasn't worth much at all.
The county keeps records of home values for tax purposes.
From the links posted here, there is no way that house was worth near the amount of the last appraisal company.
A house doesn't gain over 150% of value in three years unless some extremely major renovations took place, which obvious wasn't the case here.

Unless these first two companies give in to some monetary demand of hers (which looks to be the case) all the court would have to do is hire an appraisal company they deem acceptable to give an unbiased appraisal, and from what was posted here, it will likely be somewhere between the first two companies appraisal values.

What else is it. As I have said before, a black man can murder someone and then the racist like you will lump me in with the black man guilty of murder just because I am black when in fact I haven't murdered anyone.

I see you avoided my question. Good choice on your part. Let me explain how this all works:

A middle-class white community thrives. Virtually no violent crime outside some rare domestic disputes. You can safely walk the streets day or night.

Blacks start moving in. No problem. But as they become a larger and larger percentage of the population of a neighborhood or town, the more problems the community experiences. Housing values decrease, stores close down because of shoplifting and robberies, the schools go to hell, police are so busy with violent crime and theft they can't even take a break.

The population of my suburb is somewhere around 27,000 people. I would estimate that 20,000 or so are black. Now when it was nearly all white, let's say 1% of our population were trouble makers. That means there were only 250 or so bad apples in a population of 27,000 citizens. They were easy to get rid of because once they are convicted of a crime, they are in prison.

But now we have 20,000 blacks here. If 10% of them are troublemakers, that's over 2,000 people. Bottom line is that most of the blacks are not a problem, but over 2,000 people are.

Since we can't identify bad people until they commit a crime, the only way for me or any white person to live in safety and peace is to get away from the blacks altogether. That is unless you can tell me of a better solution.

You brought up kids, I didn't. You lumped my kids with other kids. I didn't do that to your kids.

According to who?

History. This was Indian territory. Europeans came here and settled first, and then brought black people into the country later.

As much as you hate black folks, you have a lot of excuses of why you want to stay around us.

I don't want to stay around you. That's why I moved here in the first place. There were none of you around.

Last edited:

Smfh.

haha yeah she lied

nope it’s been exposed

Lying comes naturally to you Trump Humpers
Lying is what the Dems and their propagandist do....you, your just a sheep, that falls for their lies and stays uninformed

That's what you hope.

There were three different appraisals done by a completely different company each time.
From the links posted here, there is no way that house was worth near the amount of the last appraisal company.
A house doesn't gain over 150% of value in three years unless some extremely major renovations took place, which obvious wasn't the case here.

Unless these first two companies give in to some monetary demand of hers (which looks to be the case) all the court would have to do is hire an appraisal company they deem acceptable to give an unbiased appraisal, and from what was posted here, it will likely be somewhere between the first two companies appraisal values.
This has been going on for years, it isn't anything new.

That's what you hope.

I see you avoided my question. Good choice on your part. Let me explain how this all works:

A middle-class white community thrives. Virtually no violent crime outside some rare domestic disputes. You can safely walk the streets day or night.

Blacks start moving in. No problem. But as they become a larger and larger percentage of the population of a neighborhood or town, the more problems the community experiences. Housing values decrease, stores close down because of shoplifting and robberies, the schools go to hell, police are so busy with violent crime and theft they can't even take a break.

The population of my suburb is somewhere around 27,000 people. I would estimate that 20,000 or so are black. Now when it was nearly all white, let's say 1% of our population were trouble makers. That means there were only 250 or so bad apples in a population of 27,000 citizens. They were easy to get rid of because once they are convicted of a crime, they are in prison.

But now we have 20,000 blacks here. If 10% of them are troublemakers, that's over 2,000 people. Bottom line is that most of the blacks are not a problem, but over 2,000 people are.

Since we can't identify bad people until they commit a crime, the only way for me or any white person to live in safety and peace is to get away from the blacks altogether. That is unless you can tell me of a better solution.
[/QUOTE]

If it is so bad why are you still there Ray?

You brought up kids, I didn't. You lumped my kids with other kids. I didn't do that to your kids.

You just lump all black folks together, if a black man in Seattle commits a crime you claim that a man in NC committed the crime as well.
According to who?

History. This was Indian territory. Europeans came here and settled first, and then brought black people into the country later.

History or His-Story.

I don't want to stay around you. That's why I moved here in the first place. There were none of you around.

So move to a lily white state like Idaho. It must be hell living around folks you hate, you probably own a business sucking off of black folks like a big ole black beast. You stay because you love that titty milk and if you go to a lily white area they probably won't buy that cheap ass shit you are selling.

Forum List

Back