After concealing her race, Black Indianapolis owner's home value more than doubled

I don't understand how someone who hates black folks so much, lives in an area that is predominately black, high crime, etc.

When did I say I hated blacks.

Every time you post.
I'm just pointing out the problems with them.

So why do you live around us, why don't you move to a lily white neighborhood?
Once again as I type, my nice quiet home is being invaded by a black guy on a bike who doesn't have the courtesy to turn down his Fn radio so it can't be heard five houses down. This is what I'm talking about.

Right, because you whites never ride around with their music loud, oh that's right you don't live around any so you wouldn't know.
I don't hate blacks, I hate living around them.

This is America, move.
When I'm done here, I'm going to move to the whitest area I can find, where I don't have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn before I mow the damn thing, or be able to snow blow the sidewalks without fear some lowlife dirty filthy POS didn't throw a bottle on my sidewalk that would do severe damage to my snowblower because I can't see it buried under the snow.

It's hardly a race thing, it's how people of a race act.

I know because black folks are savages and white folks are the more civilized folks who live perfect lives in their lily white neighborhoods.

You should try Siberia, I hear it is pretty lily white.

View attachment 490900
Like I said, there are plenty of brown people in my neighborhood. At least half. Why do you keep calling them white?

Oh, yeah. I forgot. People from India don't count.
Do they know you are from India, since you try to paint yourself as white. Is acting like a racist a part of the gig?

The result? Carlette Duffy's appraised value more than doubled.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

There is no such thing as racism in this country.

Here house was just low balled because she works for the wrong person.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
Why would I live with people who love murdering people just for fun?

I don't understand how someone who hates black folks so much, lives in an area that is predominately black
It's almost as it he....I din't know....DOES'NT HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!

That can't be right. The mere sight of black skin makes white people immediately become overwhelmed with hatred. It's almost magic.
Yea racist whites like you, most white folks are not like you.
Wait! I thought whites were inherently racist.

maybe you need to inform the people preaching critical race theory and the 1619 project that they are fucking wrong.

What is critical race theory?
Do you honestly think a white racist would talk to you as candidly as I have? Do you honestly think a white racist would be somebody not afraid to be real with you?

Whatever you say though. It doesn't change anything for me.

I just wish you could be proud of your race. I wish you could quit making excuses. Making up bullshit. Believing bullshit.

Proud as the days are long, black folks aren't accustomed to trying to be someone we aren't. See I won't try and change the color of my skin to feel accepted by white folks, if that works for you and your folks more power to you.
And, if you completely missed my point on the whole color-of-skin thing, I overestimated your intelligence.

It's a derivative of the indoctrination tactic called Critical Theory developed by The Frankfurt School (bunch of commies). Don't take my word for it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryBoth critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School[/QUOTE]

Critical race theory recognizes that systemic racism is part of American society and challenges the beliefs that allow it to flourish.
"Critical race theory is a practice. It's an approach to grappling with a history of White supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," said Kimberlé Crenshaw, a founding critical race theorist and a law professor who teaches at UCLA and Columbia University.

I don't understand how someone who hates black folks so much, lives in an area that is predominately black, high crime, etc.

Every time you post.

Once again as I type, my nice quiet home is being invaded by a black guy on a bike who doesn't have the courtesy to turn down his Fn radio so it can't be heard five houses down. This is what I'm talking about.

Right, because you whites never ride around with their music loud, oh that's right you don't live around any so you wouldn't know.

This is America, move.
When I'm done here, I'm going to move to the whitest area I can find, where I don't have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn before I mow the damn thing, or be able to snow blow the sidewalks without fear some lowlife dirty filthy POS didn't throw a bottle on my sidewalk that would do severe damage to my snowblower because I can't see it buried under the snow.

I know because black folks are savages and white folks are the more civilized folks who live perfect lives in their lily white neighborhoods.

View attachment 490900
Like I said, there are plenty of brown people in my neighborhood. At least half. Why do you keep calling them white?

Oh, yeah. I forgot. People from India don't count.
Do they know you are from India, since you try to paint yourself as white. Is acting like a racist a part of the gig?
I'm actually white.

What's "acting like a racist"?

Every time you post.

This is America, move.

View attachment 490900

That's St. Sophia cathedral in Kiev, Ukraine, you fucking half-wit.

THE FORGOTTEN CAPITAL OF SIBERIA: TOBOLSK RUSSIA​

Tobolsk is an average Russian town located in the middle of the western Siberian plain.

View attachment 490902

Interesting, but that's not the first picture you posted. Try Google, idiot.

Duffy’s home, which was assessed by different companies in 2020, was first appraised at $125,000, then $110,000 and finally $259,000 in November, according to the Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana. The nonprofit announced this month that it had filed housing discrimination complaints on Duffy’s behalf with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Amy Nelson, executive director of the group representing Duffy, said it's “heartbreaking” that the homeowner had to do so much to secure a fair appraisal.

Smfh.
I call bullshit. Assuming everything is true in the article, homes in black or white neighborhoods don’t go from $100K to $259K in 3 years right now. And I am unaware of any predominantly black neighborhoods that are considered so desirable to live in you can almost triple your money in 3 years.
That's because you are a racist moron that stays in your lily white neighborhood.
You mean like white folks have done in this country for over 400yrs.

I don't understand how someone who hates black folks so much, lives in an area that is predominately black
It's almost as it he....I din't know....DOES'NT HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!

That can't be right. The mere sight of black skin makes white people immediately become overwhelmed with hatred. It's almost magic.
Yea racist whites like you, most white folks are not like you.
Wait! I thought whites were inherently racist.

maybe you need to inform the people preaching critical race theory and the 1619 project that they are fucking wrong.

Do you honestly think a white racist would talk to you as candidly as I have? Do you honestly think a white racist would be somebody not afraid to be real with you?

Whatever you say though. It doesn't change anything for me.

I just wish you could be proud of your race. I wish you could quit making excuses. Making up bullshit. Believing bullshit.

Proud as the days are long, black folks aren't accustomed to trying to be someone we aren't. See I won't try and change the color of my skin to feel accepted by white folks, if that works for you and your folks more power to you.
And, if you completely missed my point on the whole color-of-skin thing, I overestimated your intelligence.

It's a derivative of the indoctrination tactic called Critical Theory developed by The Frankfurt School (bunch of commies). Don't take my word for it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryBoth critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Critical race theory recognizes that systemic racism is part of American society and challenges the beliefs that allow it to flourish.
"Critical race theory is a practice. It's an approach to grappling with a history of White supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," said Kimberlé Crenshaw, a founding critical race theorist and a law professor who teaches at UCLA and Columbia University.
[/QUOTE]
And the goal of painting America as inherently flawed from its founding is WHAT???

Nobody EVER responds to that question.

Every time you post.

This is America, move.

View attachment 490900

Tobolsk is an average Russian town located in the middle of the western Siberian plain.

View attachment 490902

Sure it is, it is just another part of the city. Maybe your dumb ass should learn how to use it before you start running that DS.

1621374190776.png

Smfh.
You'll get no argument from me.

Was it because of their white skin?

Every time you post.

This is America, move.

View attachment 490900

View attachment 490902

Sure it is, it is just another part of the city. Maybe your dumb ass should learn how to use it before you start running that DS.

"Another part of the city". LOL! You're such a fucking rube.

Smfh.

Not a shocker Indianapolis is a blue controlled shit hole
download (11).png

Smfh.
If you’re not murdering babies you’re murdering adults.

Smfh.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.

Smfh.
I don't live in Chicago, so go talk to someone who does.
I don’t care where you live. Fact is the most violent communities in America are populated by blacks.

So why is that?

Smfh.
USA was founded by "whites" for whites or specifically people of British ancestry, a little Dutch and maybe Germans. Ben Franklin even thought some Germans were too swarthy. You know kinda like how every country is based on singular racial/ethnic groups, ethnostates. There are plenty of racist Blacks who post here who think no whites should live in SSA. However today N. America and W. Europe are the least racist places on Earth.

Smfh.
Name a nation on earth where blacks have it better and can be anything they want to be. Like President.

Smfh.

So where do black people with money choose to live? lol yes they choose neighborhoods that are mostly white, dumbass; even your own middle class doesn't want to live near a mostly black neighborhood.

Forum List

Back