Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Adam never existed and neither did eve.
Tell us about that talking snake, immaculate conception and virgin births,
Resurrections???

Yet you expect us to believe you? Are you mad?
This is the second time in a row I’ve seen you reply to unbelievers, assuming they’re believers. You really aren’t very discerning, are you?

Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.

Was Adam born alone or first?

If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?

Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL
Why are atheists so concerned about what Christians and Jews believe?

are they afraid of being lonely in Hell?

Why are atheists so concerned about what Christians and Jews believe?
Maybe because there are like a billion of you? I mean, why do you think we arent starting threads on greek mythology? Kind of a stupid question, my man.

But I have put the effort into studying what I speak about. ;)
Haha, no. You were dictated your magical horseshit by authority figures. Then you spent the rest of your life trying to fit your square peg of magical horseshit into the round hole of reality. So i dont take it personally. I can understand how that would frustrate you to no end.

Haha, no. You were dictated your magical horseshit by authority figures. Then you spent the rest of your life trying to fit your square peg of magical horseshit into the round hole of reality. So i dont take it personally. I can understand how that would frustrate you to no end.
Nope. I spent years studying it on my own.

I don't recall ever being taught that original sin is man's failure to take accountability. Have you ever heard that taught before?

Nope. I spent years studying it on my own.

I don't recall ever being taught that original sin is man's failure to take accountability. Have you ever heard that taught before?
that's because you are a christian, they seldom teach the truth however that is not mankind's failure as well there is no original sin - it's your own failure you mistakenly believe others are afflicted with you project to them than yourself and prove daily with each of your posts. lack of accountability.

a remorseless sociopath - bing.

that's because you are a christian, they seldom teach the truth however that is not mankind's failure as well there is no original sin - it's your own failure you mistakenly believe others are afflicted with you project to them than yourself and prove daily with each of your posts. lack of accountability.

Being a Christian is to be objective. It is called The Way.

There's no point. You can't have a rational discussion with believers of magical nonsense who retrofit any and all new information to the iron age handbook. Anything can be whatever they want it to be, depending on what is need for rhetorical purposes. It's a rigged game.

There's no point. You can't have a rational discussion with believers of magical nonsense who retrofit any and all new information to the iron age handbook. Anything can be whatever they want it to be, depending on what is need for rhetorical purposes. It's a rigged game.
So you agree with me that breezewood is an atheist. Thank you.

Wouldn't the remorseless sociopath be the one who relentlessly attacks the faith of another for no other reason than it's not his religion?
Uh, no, since words have definitions. The english language is not a collection of myths that can mean whatever you want them to mean on any given day.

Forum List

Back