Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

This is the second time in a row I’ve seen you reply to unbelievers, assuming they’re believers. You really aren’t very discerning, are you?

I don't care if the pope reads it. I'm using it to again, to point out the stupidity
And ridiculousness of the religious shit they belch.

Being a Christian is to be objective. It is called The Way.
no, there is no objectivity in servitude to a false messiah - you have sold your spirit to a - book - of forgeries and fallacies, willingly that suits your lifestyle - that's your problem not mine.

no, there is no objectivity in servitude to a false messiah - you have sold your spirit to a - book - of forgeries and fallacies, willingly that suits your lifestyle - that's your problem not mine.
There's no objectivity for you. You have never died to self.

I don't care if the pope reads it. I'm using it to again, to point out the stupidity
And ridiculousness of the religious shit they belch.
What does that have to do with what I said? Clearly you misunderstood my post. I was trying to tell you that the people you were replying to are NOT believers, yet you assumed they were. Gosh, you’re dense.

Why would Yahweh even want to punish anyone if the sin in Eden kept his plan on the rails?

That should make god happy. Right?

Would you derail the plan or have a bite?

Regards
DL
The fall of Adam and Eve was the planned result of God. It was important that mankind enter a fallen state in order to progress. After partaking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, God said:

Genesis 3:22-24
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

God, knowing the end from the beginning, chose a Savior from before the foundation of the earth, because he foreknew that Adam and Eve would partake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and already planned for that outcome. Mankind would fall and live in a fallen state and gain a knowledge of good and evil whereby they would become like the Gods. Then they would all be saved by the resurrection of the dead through the atonement of Jesus Christ to an immortal state of being. Eventually all would be made alive again and all would have a knowledge of good and evil and be like the Gods.

1 Peter 1:18-21
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

when looked at in this way, you have to ask yourself if it was a punishment of God or a journey to become a better being than you were before going through all the experiences of this fallen state.

Last edited:
Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.

Was Adam born alone or first?

If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?

Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL
Like all African stories it was created to explain natural events. In this case a woman's menstrual cycle. Its called a creation myth.

What does that have to do with what I said? Clearly you misunderstood my post. I was trying to tell you that the people you were replying to are NOT believers, yet you assumed they were. Gosh, you’re dense.

And I'm telling you those that do believe are delusional and dense. Are you a godbotherer?

Which was eating an apple to acquire knowledge right? Sounds like hard core rightwing Shira or Christian law.
No, idiot. It wasnt an apple. It also wasnt "choosing knowledge."

The act was symbolic. THEY chose to reject God and go their own way.

So God cut them off and THEY chose FOR ALL HIS DESCENDANTS going their own way without God.

Then you anti-Gods wonder why there is so much suffering in the world, as you go to war for power and money and resources and treat the rest of God's creation as a CROP.

Mankind made this world and they made it by rejecting God as their King

Forum List

Back