Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

as well, the religion of antiquity provides there is a conclusion to be accomplished - and in doing so a judgement granted.
Every oncoming moment is determined by God based on the current moment.
Just like when you have a job.

Your conclusion can only be reached from a literal reading of the Bible.
Indeed.

That is why literalists are stupid to be literalists.

They end with genocidal prick of a god instead of a good god.

Regards
DL

Do you know how to read?
It was not the Tree Of Knowledge, it was the Tree Of Knowledge of the difference between Tove (Constructive) and Rah (Corruption).
Once an innocent person caves into their selfish inclination, there's no going back; it remains a lifelong internal struggle.
Yet our selfish gene is our prime motivator for us to continue life and our individual evolution.

It is also Yahweh, who brags of being a jealous god.

I am jealous and selfish just like Yahweh.

I am in god's image.

Why aren't you?

Regards
DL

Yet our selfish gene is our prime motivator for us to continue life and our individual evolution.

It is also Yahweh, who brags of being a jealous god.

I am jealous and selfish just like Yahweh.

I am in god's image.

Why aren't you?

Regards
DL
What is the root of the word Kee-nah?
What is the meaning of the word tze-lehm?
Stop reading the KJV nonsense translation.

Indeed.

That is why literalists are stupid to be literalists.

They end with genocidal prick of a god instead of a good god.

Regards
DL
But it's the literal reading of the Bible that has led you to conclude God is a genocidal prick, dummy.

But it's the literal reading of the Bible that has led you to conclude God is a genocidal prick, dummy.
Correct, while the stupid and immoral Christian literal readers, end in adoring a genocidal prick.

Who is reading the literal bible the right way?

Regards
DL

Correct, while the stupid and immoral Christian literal readers, end in adoring a genocidal prick.

Who is reading the literal bible the right way?

Regards
DL
The person who walks away after reading Genesis Chapters 1 and 2 believing...

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

Do you know how to read?
It was not the Tree Of Knowledge, it was the Tree Of Knowledge of the difference between Tove (Constructive) and Rah (Corruption).
Once an innocent person caves into their selfish inclination, there's no going back; it remains a lifelong internal struggle.
The constructive is deceptive. It is constructive only to bodies that die. A corrupt being corrupted all that is. That why God needs to make all things new.

i read somewhere that Adam had the greater sin because he knew he was disobeying and did it anyway whereas Eve was ignorant and deceived... Yeh, she knew what God had said but the devil twisted God's words and etc.. kind of like liberals twist everyone's words so as to gain power and get everyone to believe their bs

i read somewhere that Adam had the greater sin because he knew he was disobeying and did it anyway whereas Eve was ignorant and deceived... Yeh, she knew what God had said but the devil twisted God's words and etc.. kind of like liberals twist everyone's words so as to gain power and get everyone to believe their bs
Left people take what a person says out of context, to give the apperance of evil. That is evil. That is doing the opposite to what Jesus did. Adam did not go to the tree like people say. Eve went accepting what was there. Adam accepted the fruit from Eve, not from the serpent at the tree. Eve, who was affected by the colorful serpent, became a walking tree of knowledge of good and evil, in the Garden of Eden. That is why Adam fell when Eve came into his presence.

Last edited:
thoughts are your enemy

You're proof of that.

Ahh phooey. You are drowning in it too.

The true subject of kosher law is exactly about distinguishing between clean and unclean teaching, thoughts, beliefs, etc. promoted by one human creature or another, clean or unclean, as compared by their defining attributes to lower beasts. Swine who do not ruminate, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, parasites, bottom feeders, maggots, brown nosed dorks, etc.

Some people read an ancient document about circumcision and feel obligated to mutilate infant weenies without ever considering whether the tradition misses the deeper meaning and implications of those words leaving the command unfulfilled however many foreskins are lopped off.

Some people actually believe they will become like God by eating or abstaining from certain food.

Imagine that!

Last edited:
"Behold, I am going to send for many fishermen," declares the Lord , "and they will fish for them; and afterwards I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them from every mountain and every hill and from every crevice in the rocks. For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hidden from my face, neither is their iniquity hidden from mine eyes." Jeremiah 16:16,17
The Book of Jeremiah combines history, biography, and prophecy. It portrays a nation in crisis and introduces the reader to an extraordinary person whom the Lord called to prophesy under the trying circumstances of the final days of the kingdom of Judah.

Forum List

Back