Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Shouldn't they have been at least more Semitic looking?
Now we know the original humans were Black, but even in the Dark Ages, they should have at least expected our ancestors to be at least Semitic in darkness.
That’s like the blond Jesus we often see in paintings from that time.

Don’t forget Jewish people were not all that popular in Europe during the Dark and Middle Ages.

Shitstain, according to the Bible, they both ate fruit from the tree. So how is it a crazed nut like you thinks Adam sinned but Eve didn't? And how many threads have you started based on your ignorance?
Yahweh setting up Satan to deceive Eve does not seem to effect your opinion.

Could Eve resist Satan?

Regards
DL

The sin was not obeying the mentor.
Was the command to not gain knowledge giving A & E their best end or their worst end?

It was their worst end and they were intelligent to ignore such a stupid command.

That is why Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Seems you would not eat and screw up god's great plan.

Regards
DL

Does it really matter that much? well...i guess it does to those who hate God and Christians.
Those terms are not synonymous.

All who are not homophobic and misogynous and who hate genocidal gods will hate Christians for hating so many without a just cause.

Regards
DL

From my reading of the matter in Genesis, Eve was not condemned,
You have read your bible on this issue, and you might have noted that no Christian has read that part of the bible as they did not mention it even once.

As usual, non-believers know their enemy better than the enemy knows itself.

Regards
DL

Greatislam said:
All who are not homophobic and misogynous and who hate genocidal gods will hate Christians for hating so many without a just cause.

Christians hate the sin, not the sinner. Granted it is becoming more and more difficult all the time.

Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.
Was Adam born alone or first?
If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?
Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL
/——/ My Catholic educators in the eatly 1960s taught me that the book of Genesis and Adam and Eve was a fable to explain the oirigins of man. There are too many inconsistencies and problems with the story line to be anything else.

• When was Genesis written, given that man had not been created at the dawning of time or that man could not have witnessed all that transpired? Bible scholars believe that Genesis was written by Moses, under inspiration of the Holy Spirit, during the forty years that the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness (1450 - 1410 B.C.). - Wikipedia

Even as early as that the catholics were teaching apostasy. It is teachings like that that cause people to think catholics are not christians. There will be a lot of apostasy in the churches. All of them. We're seeing it.

Tear down Genesis to start tearing down the rest of the bible.

Christians hate the sin, not the sinner. Granted it is becoming more and more difficult all the time.
The inquisitors murdered people, not sin, so your statement is irrelevant and a lie if we go by Christian's murder and hate.

If you do not hate the rapist on your wife ------

Regards
DL

/——/ My Catholic educators in the eatly 1960s taught me that the book of Genesis and Adam and Eve was a fable to explain the oirigins of man. There are too many inconsistencies and problems with the story line to be anything else.

• When was Genesis written, given that man had not been created at the dawning of time or that man could not have witnessed all that transpired? Bible scholars believe that Genesis was written by Moses, under inspiration of the Holy Spirit, during the forty years that the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness (1450 - 1410 B.C.). - Wikipedia
Given the poor way Christianity has presented itself, I agree.

Moses was quite the writer. He somehow wrote of his own death.

Jews are not literal readers of their holy books and all who are literal readers are not the brightest.

Those fools end in adoring a genocidal god.

Regards
DL

Greateslam said:
The inquisitors murdered people, not sin, so your statement is irrelevant and a lie if we go by Christian's murder and hate.

If you do not hate the rapist on your wife ------

they were catholic.

No. But times have changed..and then changed again. But then it was the hierarchy wasn't it. The common people suffered....catholic and non catholic alike.

Why are you so intent on getting people to agree with that Eve was innocent of anything. She WAS. NOT. I know from reading the bible that many women are easily manipulated by satan. I believe it is part of her curse. Not all women because there are a lot of good women in the bible but even the good ones were sometimes led astray to do things 'their own way ' instead of waiting on God.

Genesis 3:16

16 To the woman he said,

“I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be contrary to[f] your husband,
but he shall rule over you.”

woman in general does not like that one bit.

Last edited:
the prescribed religion of antiquity is for humanity ... there is a chance that all must accomplish the triumph required for admission to the Everlasting - or none will be admitted.

you refuse to answer, you are no longer a sinner - that's what it takes, nothing less - that is not the desert religions - they abandon the true religion in the very beginning by their accounting of a&e - who sought their own destiny and were granted their wish ...

or do you believe they became sinners, emily - that is the difference between you and me.
Dear BreezeWood
The best secular explanation of what Christians mean by becoming corrupted after losing innocence by gaining knowledge of good and evil was a response from an Atheist who distrusted and rejected all forced Theist indoctrination regarding a personified deity. He said the real cause of problems was when people evolved to have an EGO or sense of SELF and that is where the corruption began.

What do you call this stage?

You do not relate to Christians portraying it as Eve getting blamed for gaining this knowledge first then sharing it with Adam.

How do you explain the stage where human "awareness" kicks in but goes in a troubled direction.

You seem to pinpoint one place where this occurs in the human timeline where the "4th century false Christian teachings" went off on a tangent.

But what about the process in general?

Don't all tribes, both Christian religious history and Constitutional political history both follow similar universal patterns of people twisting and corrupting the laws for selfish interests and biases after these are established in writing?

If you can pinpoint where Christians exploit Antichrist influence, doesn't this same problem recur in every culture after the elite elders abuse authority to oppress the masses until they outgrow the system, break off and attempt to establish a way to represent and enforce laws more consistently. Where this pattern repeats until all people and communities become equally democratized and self governing by God's laws.

Isn't it a progression until all humanity achieves and receives justice on a universal level that brings peace globally.

How do you describe the process of restoring true teachings and peace after all the wrongs and injustice are done away with?

What does your spiritual following teach about establishing and living in perfect peace and harmony with nature?

Dear GreatestIam
on one hand you blame hate, such as misogyny and homophobia.
on the other hand you say there is no problem of evil.

isn't hate based on fear and selfish desire to control and defend
one's interests and will from being violated by others equally self preserving and directed?

which way is it?

how do you define the cause or nature of "misogyny and homophobia"

if you see this as "fear based" then fear can be resolved
and you are right there is no need to mythologize that as evil that cannot be managed

however, the type of "evil" energy such as demonic or satanic cults abuse,
becomes collective and outside individual control. so that is the type
of "evil" that requires COLLECTIVE prayers of individuals to commit to renounce and break free from.

if you want to discuss the NATURAL levels of fear/hatred causing "phobic rejection
or attacks of people by groups" we can start there.

Are you saying there is no "outside" evil going on
and this is where the fantasy is? And all "evil" is
coming from WITHIN people and we can do something to change that?

I agree we can address our own fears and stop "evil" manipulations.

What do you say causes this fear behind "phobias"?

emilynghiem: The bible would read this had men written the Bible. Evil destroys evil. Go out to destroy evil with any imaginative device that you can think of. That is what people do. That is not what is written.​

Colin norris , learn to quote and reply properly and I c an reply to your points. You cannot be quoted which is just as well as you present no evidence.
Jesus also said, come unto me all ye who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. That mind needs to be in our mind. State, government and Legal; system are not giving rest to anyone. People are mentally conditioned to not give nude people rest. People who make young nude art are constantly scared of a person finding out. Gays are scared of doing oral or anal sex being seen. Zoosexuals fear in the same way. A heavy burden is pressing upon them constantly by reason of existing laws. Money which people think will lift their burdens is never doing that. People are in a constant pursuit of that, untill they die. God is a gift giver. God's mind needs to be in our mind. God knows what is will pass away with fire one day. God will as a result will not go nuts when a gifting world finally occures. People will be just, one with another. Condeming will not be thought of. People will not be of the world, being like Jesus. People will see a better way, emulating people who are like Christ. Faith will be seen. Jesus is a peacful ruler, needing to rule over us. Jesus does not rule with rigor. Eve got the result of what she did, going to the tree.

He is God's intellectual gift to the world, just ask him.
Jesus was, is, and forever more shall be God. Jesus had blood in him untill resurrected. People know that God is a gift giver, why then are God's children not emulating him, favoring mammon? Money constrains us. Christmas will not cut it. Money is used. Free will not be real untill money is gone,.

Forum List

Back