Abortion should be banned in the United States

" Champion Scoffing ' Birth Is Required To Be A Citizen And Birth Is Required For Equal Protection ' "

* Non Compliance With Malicious Comliance *

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.
Perhaps it is not entirely your fault as the anti-choice would not wish to usurp its intent to violate us 1st amendment establishment clause , while the pro-choice administrators , legislators , jurisprudence and the fee press have ensured that us public has been deprived of informed consent by which to make a valid consensus for the constitutional basis of abortion and of the roe v wade decision .

" Assessing Overall Accountability For Events In Nature Throughout History "

* Carnality Referring To Carnivorous Canines Not Predispositioned With Innocence *

The difference is that one is taking a guilty person's life and the other is the taking of an innocent person's life.
An etymology of the term per son includes a meaning of countable by census and male .

The declaration of independence cites that all men are created equal which surreptitously implies that women are not equal with men and see us 19th amendment as proof .

As by us 14th amendment any per son born may become a citizen , by etymology women are not citizens .

To correct the vernacular for a republic based on a credo of e pluribus unum seeks to establish independence through individualism by equal protection of negative liberties , the term per son in us constitution should be replaced with the term individual .

A state is not interested with when bilogical life begins , or whether biological life exists at all , rather a state is interested in whether a wrigth to life exists .

A zygote , or embryo , or fetus has not met a birth requirement to receive equal protection with a citizen , that would include a wright to life , and any sentence to death has had its wright to life removed - albeit through due process and albeit with a necessary contingency that a wright to life of another has been removed ,

If you don't want a baby, DON'T have sex!! **drops mic**

I'm all for a free society, but there HAS to be limitations, rules, and laws to keep everything in place and in correct working order.

Anybody that thinks abortion is ok, should be forcibly sterilized. That way, they never have to worry about it and can go whore it up all they want.

With exceptions of rape, but rape HAS to be proven.

" Us 1st Amendment Establishment Clause Monsters "

* Some Say Batter Better Bitter Botter Butter Byter *

I don't understand abortion debates . there is never a winner in this debate and it ALWAYS ends bitter.
The following link to discourse represents a more common conclusion that , as medical necessities may occur at any time during pregnancy , , as nearly all abortions " without cause " occur prior to 15 weeks , as fetal abnormalities become evident through ultrasound at around 13 weeks through 20 weeks , us citizens maintain a competent modicum of respect for other individuals to understand that , in the pursuit of life , a sufficiency of progeny is a decision entitled to the individual .

The social behavior of the public has been along the timeline specified above , where individuals seeking abortions post 15 weeks do so " with cause " , that has been managed by health care systems , without a necessity for state over sight to maintain its compliance .

The constitutional basis for abortion is absolutely decided in favor of the individual and the embitterment is transitive as misconstrued rationalizations are clarified .

A republic founded upon a credo of e pluribus unum aspires to secure independence througth individualism with equal protection of negative liberties .

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.

The only person that has a say in the matter is the pregnant woman.

Your opinion doesn’t count.

The only person that has a say in the matter is the pregnant woman.

Your opinion doesn’t count.
Mothers shouldn’t get a special exception to the general rule against murder.

Your sexism is noted and disregarded as the bigoted trash it is.

Would you allow a woman to choose to terminate her pregnancy if it was the result of rape or incest, or if the fetus was so horrible malformed that survival outside the womb wouldn't be possible? What if the mother's health would be severely compromised, to the point of it being life threatening?

Would you have a problem with a woman choosing to terminate in those scenarios?
Let's say that I grant you all of those exceptions.

Now, would you have a problem with a woman choosing to terminate if it was for sake of convenience?

Which scenario occurs 95+% of the time? The scenario that you have described or the scenario that I have described?

Last edited:
Let's say that I grant you all of those exceptions.

That's not an answer, it's a hypothetical.

I'm asking for what your actual position is on those exceptions.

Right now, would you concede those exceptions? Would you allow a woman to choose an abortion under such circumstances?

It's yes or no...

Now, would you have a problem with a woman choosing to terminate if it was for sake of convenience?

I already have a very big problem with that. I've never even come close to stating otherwise...

Which scenario occurs 95+% of the time? The scenario that you have described or the scenario that I have described?

Absolutely meaningless.

Would you allow the exceptions I mentioned? What if a fetus was so malformed that survival outside the womb was not even a remote possibility. Would you allow for a woman to choose to have an abortion under such a circumstance?

That's not an answer, it's a hypothetical.
Yes, which leads up to the point that I made at the end, which is that you are hyper focusing on something that is extremely trivial in the grand scheme of abortion.

I'm asking for what your actual position is on those exceptions.

Right now, would you concede those exceptions? Would you allow a woman to choose an abortion under such circumstances?

It's yes or no...
Yes to rape/incest/life of the mother. No to believing that a baby might not survive upon birth.

Is there a point as to why you are asking this?

I already have a very big problem with that. I've never even come close to stating otherwise...
Great. Then it sounds like you, just like me, oppose abortion (outside of a few exceptions that are only applicable in a very small amount of abortion cases).

Absolutely meaningless.
No, it is at the crux of the abortion discussion. "Pro-choice" folks always hyper focus on these very small minute cases (rape, incest, life of mother) and ignore what the "Pro-life" folks are actually talking about, which is the other 95+% of cases in which abortion is simply done for convenience.

Would you allow the exceptions I mentioned? What if a fetus was so malformed that survival outside the womb was not even a remote possibility. Would you allow for a woman to choose to have an abortion under such a circumstance?
Answered above.

Yes to rape/incest/life of the mother. No to believing that a baby might not survive upon birth.

Yes, there is a point.

You just outed yourself as pro-choice.

Thank you...

Yes, which leads up to the point that I made at the end, which is that you are hyper focusing on something that is extremely trivial in the grand scheme of abortion.

Tell that to someone who's pregnant as a result of being raped...

No, not "might not survive", and it's dishonest to suggest that's what I said. Let me remind you what I actually said:

"What if a fetus was so malformed that survival outside the womb was not even a remote possibility."

So, yeah, not "might not". It's "not even a remote possibility".

Your dishonesty is noted, though...

Answered...

Great. Then it sounds like you, just like me, oppose abortion (outside of a few exceptions that are only applicable in a very small amount of abortion cases).

Again, the rarity of something doesn't mean it should be ignored...

No, it is at the crux of the abortion discussion. "Pro-choice" folks always hyper focus on these very small minute cases (rape, incest, life of mother) and ignore what the "Pro-life" folks are actually talking about, which is the other 95+% of cases in which abortion is simply done for convenience.

Again, just because something is rare doesn't mean it should be ignored, yet that's exactly what pro-life pinheads want to do. They want to totally ignore it, and that's evidenced by the fact that they'll never bring it up...

The state forcing gestation on an unwilling person is more of an abomination than abortion is.
Thats why im pro choice.
The state cannot foce a damn thing on a person without that person asking for it.

If you do not take care of yourself and end up with a child you "don't want" and the state says

No, you cannot commit murder

How is that the state forcing adamn thing?

It is YOU forcing murder on your child

The state cannot foce a damn thing on a person without that person asking for it.

If you do not take care of yourself and end up with a child you "don't want" and the state says

No, you cannot commit murder

How is that the state forcing adamn thing?

It is YOU forcing murder on your child
That is them forcing gestation. This really isnt complicated.

Forum List

Back