Abortion should be banned in the United States

Absolutely. And when asked a few questions we find a lot of women who think they are pro life are in fact pro choice. They just wouldn't abort themselves. They didn't think it through. Do they want to have the right to choose or have Mitch McConnell decide for them
That is a sampling and it is always 7 or 8 democrats to 2 Republican

I am for self defense and believe we should pull back most troops around the globe! The difference is abortion takes innocent life, the death penalty is punishment or consequences for your actions killing another human.
Innocent people get the death penalty however, so it clearly takes innocent lives.

The death penalty prevents repeat crime and is a solution for overcrowded prisons. What's not to like about it?
Coyote thinks Ted Bundy should live, and the unborn should die.

That’s all we need to know.

Innocent people get the death penalty however, so it clearly takes innocent lives.
So, if proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, or sign a confession, you are still against it but are for ripping innocence from the womb?

So, if proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, or sign a confession, you are still against it but are for ripping innocence from the womb?
This is all theoretical, you realize, right?

The system we have now is inherently unjust. Innocent people get convicted, there are gross racial and class inequities for crimes, and it isn’t a case of “only the worst” get executed. It is a state by state patchwork of what gets the death penalty.

But let’s all of that has been fixed, we have someone who committed a truely horrible crime, I have no issue with killing them. I’m not pro human life.

But system isn’t fixed and if you support it the way it is, to claim you are pro innocent life is hypocritical.

This is all theoretical, you realize, right?

The system we have now is inherently unjust. Innocent people get convicted, there are gross racial and class inequities for crimes, and it isn’t a case of “only the worst” get executed. It is a state by state patchwork of what gets the death penalty.

But let’s all of that has been fixed, we have someone who committed a truely horrible crime, I have no issue with killing them. I’m not pro human life.

But system isn’t fixed and if you support it the way it is, to claim you are pro innocent life is hypocritical.
So all the white serial killers escaped your inquiry? Race, and class iniquities do not change what they did!

There is absolutely nothing just about ripping a child from the womb

How many of them are there after DNA testing?
DNA isn't always the answer more a requirement for a death row conviction. Some have been exonerated due witnesses admitting they lied, crooked police work, etc.

DNA isn't always the answer more a requirement for a death row conviction. Some have been exonerated due witnesses admitting they lied, crooked police work, etc.
So keep them in prison for the rest of their life. Anyway a baby cannot do anything about the death sentence he gets, for doing absolutely nothing.

So keep them in prison for the rest of their life. Anyway a baby cannot do anything about the death sentence he gets, for doing absolutely nothing.
Do you know the difference between a baby and a fetus? Between an experimental mRNA serum and a vaccine?

Forum List

Back