Abortion should be banned in the United States

The issue is your inability to differentiate between the two, seriously you can't see one being different?
I see zero difference if killing innocent people is what oppose. You are simply setting conditions to justify killing some innocent people but not others.

Are you anti war?

I see zero difference if killing innocent people is what oppose. You are simply setting conditions to justify killing some innocent people but not others.

Are you anti war?
I am for self defense and believe we should pull back most troops around the globe! The difference is abortion takes innocent life, the death penalty is punishment or consequences for your actions killing another human.

The death penalty is unequal and there unjust imo. But in terms of innocent life…innocents end up on death and end up killed. If you are truly pro innocent life how can you support the death penalty as it is now?
The death penalty prevents repeat crime and is a solution for overcrowded prisons. What's not to like about it?

If Abortion is popular it's because of evil people like yourself diminishing the morals in this country right into the gutter. Again don't want to argue about child murder don't get pregnant.
Evil? Go fuck yourself. If I get an abortion that's not evil you prick. Mind your own weird ass business.

If you, your kids, your god fearing neighbors don't use abortion then things should be fine where you live. Why aren't they? Why are you raising kids who feel the need to get abortions? Or go on rampage shootings?

It's not murder you ass hat. If you don't like abortion stop peeping in my waiting room.

Evil? Go fuck yourself. If I get an abortion that's not evil you prick.
In general, killing innocent human beings is almost as evil as it gets, but killing your own kid explicitly to avoid your responsibility as a mother, we can remove that “almost,” you rotten piece of inhuman shit.

Mind your own weird ass business.
We are. That’s why we want to ban this human rights abuse.

It's not murder you ass hat.
Yeah, we can fix that. Considering it is objectively aggressive, intentional, premeditated homicide…

Last edited:
Evil? Go fuck yourself. If I get an abortion that's not evil you prick. Mind your own weird ass business.

If you, your kids, your god fearing neighbors don't use abortion then things should be fine where you live. Why aren't they? Why are you raising kids who feel the need to get abortions? Or go on rampage shootings?

It's not murder you ass hat. If you don't like abortion stop peeping in my waiting room.
It is murder, and you worship at the altar of BAAL! It is much easier just to just not get pregnant.

In general, killing innocent human beings is almost as evil as it gets, but killing your own kid explicitly to avoid your responsibility as a mother, we can remove that “almost,” you rotten piece of inhuman shit.

We are. That’s why we want to ban this human rights abuse.

Yeah, we can fix that. Considering it is objectively aggressive, intentional, premeditated homicide…
You believe 56% of us are murderers?

Pro-choice sentiment is now the highest Gallup has measured since 1995 when it was 56% -- the only other time it has been at the current level or higher -- while the 39% identifying as "pro-life" is the lowest since 1996.

Whatever percentage you pro-abort filth are, you objectively support the slaughter of innocent human beings that you hate for arbitrary reasons. That makes you pretty shitty.

Murderers? You support legalized contract killing homicide, and you support the killers for hire and their clients. They’re who should be in prison for murder.

Whatever percentage you pro-abort filth are, you objectively support the slaughter of innocent human beings that you hate for arbitrary reasons. That makes you pretty shitty.

Murderers? You support legalized contract killing homicide, and you support the killers for hire and their clients. They’re who should be in prison for murder.
I worry more about the refugee at the border. McD needs workers. We can't wait 16 years for your mistake to grow up and vote Democratic.

BTW, abortion is big business in our state. So is pot. Our states are the real free states. I think even alcohol is illegal in Kentucky still. Free my ass. You're a slave. But hey, states rights.

Pro-choice sentiment is now the highest Gallup has measured since 1995 when it was 56% -- the only other time it has been at the current level or higher -- while the 39% identifying as "pro-life" is the lowest since 1996.

Link to 56% of women aborting their offspring.

I believe the fool thinks 56% of America are pro choice.
Absolutely. And when asked a few questions we find a lot of women who think they are pro life are in fact pro choice. They just wouldn't abort themselves. They didn't think it through. Do they want to have the right to choose or have Mitch McConnell decide for them

Forum List

Back