Abortion is not an attack on women's bodies

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
This is fact: what the leftists want to kill has zero DNA of the woman who holds it. The thing they kill has its own DNA which differs from the woman, it exists as its own individual being with active cell existance, creation and formation.

So when leftist pro-abortion folk tell you being against abortion is an attack on women, that's disinformation. What is being advocated for has NOTHING to do with the woman who holds it. Don't allow them to manipulate the issue.

They want to kill something that isn't them. They can try to rationalize it, but don't allow them to justify it as some attack on themselves, it's not. They had sex and knew the "risks" of such behavior, and are once again angry at a biological truth. There's no insurance policy for being sexually active, just as you can't get mad and deny your assigned biological sex at birth... well, you can mentally attempt it, but you'll never succeed in changing anything other than platonic bandaids, never the root issue.

Seeing leftist/democrat pro-abortionists regularly demonize and loathe the beauty and innocence that is human life is what separates a pro-abortion and pro-choice person. One delights in human life, the other loathes it.

Last edited:
An attack on women is the woke concept that men can suddenly choose to be a women, then competing against them in sports as women, even as a penis dangles betwixt their legs, that is an attack on women, and their bodies, not to mention God! Murdering a baby is just murder, its not healthcare, anymore than its attacking women, its just murdering a baby! :wink:

Hopefully between a male oral contraceptive and sex-bots coming on-line it won't be much of a issue going forward.....Women will be happy to tote beer and sandwiches just for the attention. ;)

Jokes aside....I've always been pro-choice but seeing what it's leading to (the proposed killing of already born babies in CA) I might have to re-think it all.....That and I guess that leads right into the forced mutilation of minors to sate some kind of unholy gender ID construct the leftists are pushing.

I can see a time in the not too distant future when righteous men will raise the black flag and open-up some leftist arteries. The devil help them when it kicks-off since god will be on the side of the righteous.

crucade.jpg

This is fact: what the leftists want to kill has zero DNA of the woman who holds it. The thing they kill has its own DNA which differs from the woman, it exists as its own individual being with active cell existance, creation and formation.

So when leftist pro-abortion folk tell you being against abortion is an attack on women, that's disinformation. What is being advocated for has NOTHING to do with the woman who holds it. Don't allow them to manipulate the issue.

They want to kill something that isn't them. They can try to rationalize it, but don't allow them to justify it as some attack on themselves, it's not. They had sex and knew the "risks" of such behavior, and are once again angry at a biological truth. There's no insurance policy for being sexually active, just as you can't get mad and deny your assigned biological sex at birth... well, you can mentally attempt it, but you'll never succeed in changing anything other than platonic bandaids, never the root issue.

Seeing leftist/democrat pro-abortionists regularly demonize and loathe the beauty and innocence that is human life is what separates a pro-abortion and pro-choice person. One delights in human life, the other loathes it.
No one is “pro abortion”, rightwingnut. We just know you are barely smart enough to tie your own shoes. So forget about you trying to control other people.

Hopefully between a male oral contraceptive and sex-bots coming on-line it won't be much of a issue going forward.....Women will be happy to tote beer and sandwiches just for the attention. ;)

Jokes aside....I've always been pro-choice but seeing what it's leading to (the proposed killing of already born babies in CA) I might have to re-think it all.....That and I guess that leads right into the forced mutilation of minors to sate some kind of unholy gender ID construct the leftists are pushing.

I can see a time in the not too distant future when righteous men will raise the black flag and open-up some leftist arteries. The devil help them when it kicks-off since god will be on the side of the righteous.

View attachment 624828
I think the end proof of a loathing and desire for god-like control is what you point out.. in multiple states there has been proposals and talks of being able to kill a child that is born based on intent. That's very very very very creepy.. and if made law, it opens the doors to kill anyone outside of the womb who you view as a problem for your well-being.

I can understand why many non-woke Democrats struggle with the idea of leaving the party.. but there are radical issues that the Democrat party is sprinting towards that I think most people don't agree with.

1. You can't kill a baby in the 3rd trimester or after its born.
2. A man isn't a woman, and a woman isn't a man
3. You shouldn't teach 3 year olds about masterbation and coach them in questioning what they are sexually.
4. White people don't all bear original sin for American slavery, and all white adults and children aren't oppressors.
5. People shouldn't be hired and accepted based on their sex, race, or confusion of gender.
6. People shouldn't have their reputations and livelihoods destroyed based on their political beliefs.
7. Mainstream sources shouldn't censor the "wrong" opinions.

There's plenty more, but you get the picture. The Democrats are absolutely RADICAL, and they embrace every point I highlighted above.

Thanks for your courage for posting in this in politics it takes a lot of Bravery
It's the hottest topic between putin & the pope..

If anything should be left setted it's R v Wade

Leave it alone...

Forum List

Back