It's official: Sarah Palin is joining the crowded race for Alaska’s lone congressional seat

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Madison Cawthorn: There are Republican cocaine o***s in Congress

Sarah Palin: I’d like to announce that I’m running for Congress

FPTBjtkXwAImUwq

OHHHHH God Please no......................She is a McCain Repuke..........Fuck that Alaskan hilljak

I couldn’t vote for her nor get a mahogany for anyone in that family after knowing their past…
She is the past. Way past her use by date
If she wins
libturds will go ballistic so I might have to reconsider this....lol

Let's see what she has to say

A decade after her failed vice presidential bid, the former Alaska governor is running to replace conservative GOP Rep. Don Young, who died last week.

The former Alaska governor and right-wing Tea Party champion had stepped away from politics since her failed vice presidential bid in 2008 as Republican John McCain’s running mate.

The congressional seat opened up when longtime Republican Rep. Don Young died last week. Palin quickly indicated she would consider running for the seat. She confirmed her candidacy with a statement Friday.

Palin joins a jam-packed field of about 40 candidates to fill the House seat left vacant by Young, a conservative Republican who held the seat for 48 years. Young, 88, was the longest-serving member of the 117th Congress.

Sarah Palin Is Running For Congress

Well, this should be entertaining. What do you think?

Forum List

Back